HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karn

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:39 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:John
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):Central
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I love to joke around and have fun; its the fundamentals of wow i joke and play around even in raids but i get the job done. Any beggers i find i cant stand i love the ignore button but other than that i help in anyway that i can to either improve the random player i come across or even guild-mates.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Other guilds have randome invites and people dropping out of the guild all the time. I think it should be if you join a guild you stay unless you steal and push others to ban you from the guild.
What are your expectations from our guild?being helpful in what the matter is rather is is in from quests to real life everyone is diffrent and needs help in something so if the help is need it is there .
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?i am perfectly fine with that, i have more alts than others usually, the questing and bringing up others to max level is the key cooperation should be the main focus
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?i have a great friend in Hellguards and in the real world  
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Azukeo
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Dragon Elders is a inactive guild
Molten wow is just crammed with anybody and everybody  
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?i will most likely on the forums alot more than that
Anything else you would like to add/share?i hope this will be a great guild to be and maybe even the best
Character Information
Character Name:Karnia
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Shaman
Character Level:30
Character Professions:fishing / leatherworking
Talent build/s:Restoration
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?SH#.38-23302.3-1.11-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?i read that being restoration is best for pvp that can live longer which i like also i can give heals
What is your frequent spell rotation?Lightning Bolt to lure Earth, Shock for quick damage,Primal Strike for heavy damage,then Fire Nova for finisher.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?i have not experience it but i will be ok with it
What is your PVE experience?above average, with majority of the regions some i know more about then others
What is your PVP Experience?BG mainly but started to do some dueling
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Maccon feral druid lvl 60
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWKnife clear bottle and clear hose
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?i was told yes but no no we don't
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?id curse very loudly and try to do both
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:55 am   Post numberPost #2

Shaman who said something about pvp. The pvp lovers will love that. + positive .
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 9:03 am   Post numberPost #3

Outstanding application.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 10:11 am   Post numberPost #4

The fact that you redid your application shows that you really want to be a part of the guild. Really nice application now Smile a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:02 am   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

positive
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #7

Loved your application.

Huge + from me Smile see ya online mate
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-07-28

Character information
Name: Azukeo
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 4:26 pm   Post numberPost #8

i hope he gets in hes a great friend of mine Smile good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #9

App is nice, but lvl 30 char. Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 6:44 pm   Post numberPost #10

Proxi wrote:
App is nice, but lvl 30 char. Neutral for now.
he has other toons he knows how to play proxii no need to be harsh on the guy Sad
Back to top Go down
KarnTheG

PostSubject: Karnia   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:31 am   Post numberPost #11

i also will bring my lvl 85 blood / unholy DK , my lvl 85 Priest, lvl 60 druid, my lvl 33 shaman, lvl 33 mage,if theres anything else let me know ^.^
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 6:53 am   Post numberPost #12

i hope you can join i would really like you to come Sad
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 7:54 am   Post numberPost #13

its a nice app, i hope you are not applying with your shaman just to get more chances of being accepted. i will give a positive here cause there are several aspects of your app that i liked an example being your view on guild loyalty.

positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 4:17 pm   Post numberPost #14

You could've made your app with your higher leveled char...
Anyway, ain't gonna be the one to ruin your happiness.

Positive (small one).
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 4:44 pm   Post numberPost #15

Its obvious that this time u have put a lot more efforts in yer app then the previous time. I appreciate that. Also I lold at this:

6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? id curse very loudly and try to do both

Which hammered da last nail in ma "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #16

"All ranks except Trial Members can vote , requirement is minimum 10 positive votes which officers also voted on the application , if no officer voted on the application then 15 positive votes from normal members." i am now a Hellspawn and i have the right to vote and i vote "+" for him that makes 10 votes ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman   Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:43 am   Post numberPost #17

Accepted

please contact any officer ingame for invite. Be sure to read the Rules, any questions about them just ask any of the officers. please make a forum account with your main character name or it wont be activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Karnia - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.