HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cycoo

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Sun 10 Aug 2014, 8:37 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:fahad
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:4
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+5:30
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well i am a photographer and a editor ,i love music and shooting,wow ofc.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?well i like guild's which have some status in the realm and rank too.
What are your expectations from our guild?Raids,rdf's and good friends want to know more people.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?no i am not
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)pokemonz i left pokemonz becouse there was no activity
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I think i can manage to get there
Anything else you would like to add/share?i dont know if i can suggest you but if possible remove the one says we are a social guild not a hard core raiding guild there are some ppl who play like 16 hrs a day (like me) they are always looking for atleast one raid thats it thanks.
Character Information
Character Name:cycokiller
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:85 387pve 397pvp
Character Professions:herbalism,jewelcrafting
Talent build/s:3/7/31
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#03.17-2302.16-3203203023022121311!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?i prefer haste not power because sv is the best spec yet for pve
What is your frequent spell rotation?serpent sting,blackarrow,explosive shot,3xcobra shot until cd of explosive shot repeat
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
What is your PVE experience?pve i can say i have completed 40% for cata content in raids
What is your PVP Experience?i amd pvp player i can say i start like that once it started to get boaring
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )i have 2locks(cycoo,chronos) pve/pvp ,holy pala(fellycakez),dk(adaer), if i am forced to bring player i dont accept it you may reject me
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWfood,water,clothes
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Deathwing, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no sometimes cap is a mistake
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?riad ofc that not even a question to ask i think no body said beer
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 1:13 am   Post numberPost #2

Thanks you seem decent and no doubt friendly and all but ill stick to a Negative nothing personal i just believe the recruitment must end here and the guild will be filled with for nothing, there are other guilds good with raiding or friendly i can redirect you with.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 7:38 am   Post numberPost #3

Negative.

Just close this already.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #4

Sorry mate. We won't be looking into more apps for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 8:39 am   Post numberPost #5

Well because you're not ok with the fact that there are times we don't do daily raids, and you don't seem to be willing to move your alts if you get accepted I will vote Negative. I am sure you will be able to find a guild that suits your needs better.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:16 am   Post numberPost #6

Negative.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter   Today at 8:50 pm   Post numberPost #7

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Cycokille - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.