HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 
 

 Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

farao
Personal Information
Name:Aleksandar
Country:Serbia
Age:16
Gender:Male
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Ok dude, I just wanna have some fun in your guild Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because you are doing weekly raids and making BG premades successfully and you are friendly
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect a lot of fun
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure, I like having fun with others
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I know, maybe
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Because I think I can have more fun in your guild
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Sure, no problem, I can check it every day twice
Anything else you would like to add/share?I guess community in guild is good
Character Information
Character Name:Ugaa
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Engineering 495/Mining 525
Talent build/s:PvE-Fury, PvP-Arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given † http://freecode.hu/wowtal/enghttp://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=WR&talent_tree=1&pve=1&pvp=0&template_id=515#32.3-2.14-3322200313011002232103.19-!31,12,18,10,4,3,19,26,14
Why did you choose this build?Since I was playing TBC I was using Fury for PvE and Arms for PvP so I am used on it
What is your frequent spell rotation?PoP everything>Colossus Smash>Bloodthirst>Raging Blow (Heroic Strike always when Inner Rage is on (-10 rage costs for it - 2/5 set), use Slam when everything is on CD or use it after few seconds if it's instant)After first time I pop everything I will wait and use my trinket and Death wish at the same time
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes, we were always using that in TBC, bidding
What is your PVE experience?4/8 DS, 4/7 FL, BWD 2/6
What is your PVP Experience?Have experience but never tried arena for rating, just have 1550
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Earthforged, Earthpoison, Malimiju
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirls, Water, Food
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Wat? You think I am retarded or addicted to this? O.o
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the beer, if you kick me later I will be drunk anyway so I won't care for that... till tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:08 pm   Post numberPost #2

Not the best app I've seen honestly, but I remember him doing some nice dps.

Gonna vote Positive, for now, wanna see what others think.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 6:53 am   Post numberPost #3

Ugaaa wrote:
†We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Ok dude, I just wanna have some fun in your guild Smile

Elaborate please

Ugaaa wrote:
†Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I know, maybe

Is this supposed to be " I don't know, maybe" right? i don't wanna mess with you just wanna be sure

Ugaaa wrote:
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)
Because I think I can have more fun in your guild

You didn't answer the first part

Ugaaa wrote:
Anything else you would like to add/share?
I guess community in guild is good

Why would you answer this to this question?

Please answer my above questions.
I don't care about your DPS like Elerond cause if I want DPS I would just look for pugs. I want guildies to play/talk/have fun with.
Until you answer I'll stay neutral
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #4

I was not really impressed by your application, since you didn't put much of an effort to it. I'll wait until you answer Razkarul's questions. Until then neutral.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 8:07 am   Post numberPost #5

Neutral, we have too many new recruits in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:18 am   Post numberPost #6

Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I don't know, maybe because I was raiding a lot doing pretty decent DPS
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:21 am   Post numberPost #7

Ugaaa wrote:
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I don't know, maybe because I was raiding a lot doing pretty decent DPS

Think harder, Negative.

You either donít understand English or you donít understand questions. Because several answers do not match the questions.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:26 am   Post numberPost #8

What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in POKEMONZ, Rebels,... I don't really remember, I didn't play since summer started
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:28 am   Post numberPost #9

deena, I met a lot of people but I don't have any friends in Hellguards, but maybe someone who was raiding with me or doing BG premade is in your guild and can recommend me, If you guys want I can make another APP np
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:30 am   Post numberPost #10

Raz asked you a few questions. Answer them and I will reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #11

Anything else you would like to add/share?
I guess community in guild is good

I answered like that because I want to be in friendly guild and I think Hellguards is just like that
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #12

We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I am friendly person that love having fun with others and doing something new on wow, Like I have 4/8 DS because I stopped playing before DS was fully scripted and I want to kill other 4 bosses and have fun with others while doing that (in all Raids, not just in DS), I hate arguing and I love helping others and I always listen to my leaders while we are doing anything. If I don't know tactics for some boss I will let you know on start and if you can't explain me what should I do I will just google it and do my best! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:52 am   Post numberPost #13

Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Like I said, I was raiding a lot and making BG premades too and I met a lot of people like that but don't have any friend in Hellguards, but maybe there is someone who was with me in BG premades/Raids and can recommend me.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:53 am   Post numberPost #14

Ok, you have the PVE profile and you finally answered properly to the questions.

I will stay Neutral on this app and I will let others decide, because this answer did not made me happy one bit

Ugaaa wrote:
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in POKEMONZ, Rebels,... I don't really remember, I didn't play since summer started

In a future scenario, Hellguards will not be remembered as well.

Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:56 am   Post numberPost #15

Ugaaa wrote:
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I don't know, maybe because I was raiding a lot doing pretty decent DPS
Ugaaa wrote:
deena, I met a lot of people but I don't have any friends in Hellguards, but maybe someone who was raiding with me or doing BG premade is in your guild and can recommend me, If you guys want I can make another APP np
If you got recommendations you would probably know it already. You won't get recommendations (at least I hope) just for doing dps.
You don't need to rewrite app if you can answer us in the comments.

So you don't have recommendations for now, ok.

Ugaaa wrote:
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in POKEMONZ, Rebels,... I don't really remember, I didn't play since summer started
You were kicked out because of inactivity, kicked because any other reason, left because it was inactive ect.

Reasons please

Ugaaa wrote:
Anything else you would like to add/share?
I guess community in guild is good

I answered like that because I want to be in friendly guild and I think Hellguards is just like that
Yea sure it's "sharing something"...but it's not a logical answer at all to that question.

And my first question...ehhh. You wrote much but said like nothing.
Now I "know" that you're friendly, don't argue and play wow.

I'm staying out of this like Deena for now cause I'm not impressed, and like Trovan said we have plenty new recruits now.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:01 am   Post numberPost #16

What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)
I was in POKEMONZ, Rebels,... I don't really remember, I didn't play since summer started, Rebels is closed and I left POKEMONZ to join some other guild
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #17

Well deena, after this many questions even if I don't get in I will remember Hellguards †Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
avatar

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:31 am   Post numberPost #18

@Razkarul wrote:

I don't care about your DPS like Elerond cause if I want DPS I would just look for pugs. I want guildies to play/talk/have fun with.
Until you answer I'll stay neutral

Totally pointless using of my name here...

We all have different points of having fun... You may be satisfied with chitchatting all day long with others on gchat and doing some other things.

I have fun while rising this guild's reputation in doing PvE stuff and I will vote Positive on every single app that a skilled PvE player made.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:37 am   Post numberPost #19

@Elerond wrote:
@Razkarul wrote:

I don't care about your DPS like Elerond cause if I want DPS I would just look for pugs. I want guildies to play/talk/have fun with.
Until you answer I'll stay neutral

Totally pointless using of my name here...

We all have different points of having fun... You may be satisfied with chitchatting all day long with others on gchat and doing some other things.

I have fun while rising this guild's reputation in doing PvE stuff and I will vote Positive on every single app that a skilled PvE player made.

Not pointless, because I took your comment into account. But leave this at that and don't sway away from the topic please.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord
avatar

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 10:41 am   Post numberPost #20

Ugaaa wrote:
Well deena, after this many questions even if I don't get in I will remember Hellguards †Smile

This is certainly not the attitude our guild needs ;p

Changing my vote to Negative
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:14 am   Post numberPost #21

Quote :
@Elerond wrote:


Totally pointless using of my name here...

We all have different points of having fun... You may be satisfied with chitchatting all day long with others on gchat and doing some other things.

I have fun while rising this guild's reputation in doing PvE stuff and I will vote Positive on every single app that a skilled PvE player made.

@Razkarul wrote:


Not pointless, because I took your comment into account. But leave this at that and don't sway away from the topic please.

not the place to discuss this.

@Trovan wrote:
Ugaaa wrote:
Well deena, after this many questions even if I don't get in I will remember Hellguards †Smile

This is certainly not the attitude our guild needs ;p

Changing my vote to Negative

tone it down Ugaa we ask questions cause its important to know who we are or not accepting to the guild.

Ill vote negative on this app the way you write your answers seems rushed you seem to give little thought of what it is that you are writing or why you are writing i value patience honesty and loyalty in people and so far i can say that two of those things you either lack or didnt show through your app and subsequent answers the only thing i get from you is that you want to have fun. what if we dont provide the fun you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:49 am   Post numberPost #22

Well deena, after this many questions even if I don't get in I will remember Hellguards Smile
I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just don't know why i didn't meet guild master or few officers so we can talk normally on wow...just log in and ask anything you would like to know about me, this is the second time I make app for some guild, I am friendly, love helping, doing PvP or PvE, love chatting with others, full cataclysmic and 394 ilvl PvE and I listen to leaders all the time, I don't know what more do I need to enter this guild...
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:58 am   Post numberPost #23

Ugaaa wrote:
Well deena, after this many questions even if I don't get in I will remember Hellguards Smile
I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just don't know why i didn't meet guild master or few officers so we can talk normally on wow...just log in and ask anything you would like to know about me, this is the second time I make app for some guild, I am friendly, love helping, doing PvP or PvE, love chatting with others, full cataclysmic and 394 ilvl PvE and I listen to leaders all the time, I don't know what more do I need to enter this guild...

its not a matter of requirements to us, what we would like is to know a person and we just expect answers longer than half a sentence, you say you would like to have fun but a person's concept of fun is subjective so its not really saying anything to us, to some people your gear matter to some it doesnt i personally dont give a care in the world for some ilvl number as i think there are far more important things than that. i will suggest to you lets close this app and you make a new one and dont think in the answers in the way of what we want to hear, but what you really are. you can also /w me ingame if you want to have a chat my name is yuurei and ill be online in around 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council
avatar

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior    Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:43 pm   Post numberPost #24

I will close this because applicant made another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior       Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down
 

Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.