HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Aco
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I love having fun with my guild mates doing PvP/PvE or some events with them, helping them as well Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I heared a lot of great things about this guild so I guess I will have great time in it Smile
What are your expectations from our guild?Having great time with others Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure, there are a lot more ways to have fun with guild mates Smile
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No, for now, but maybe I will call my friend to join this guild
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in Rebels(closed), POKEMONZ(left), It Burns When I PWN(left) When I stopped playing wow ( when summer started) I was in Rebels but it's closed now
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Sure, no problem with that
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nope Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Ugaa
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:500 Engineering/525 Mining
Talent build/s:PvE-Fury, PvP-Arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=WR&pve=1&pvp=0&template_id=528#32.3-2.14-3322200313011002232103.19-!31,18,12,3,4,10,14,19,33
Why did you choose this build?Since I was playing TBC I was using Fury for PvE and Arms for PvP I am just used on it Razz
What is your frequent spell rotation?PvP-Charge,Rend,Colossus Smash,Mortal Strike, OverPower,Heroic Strike,Slam
PvE-Colossus Smash, Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Heroic Strike, Slam
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Sure, we were using that on TBC, bidding
What is your PVE experience?4/8 DS, 4/7 FL, BWD 2/6, BOT 1/4
What is your PVP Experience?Have experience but never tried arena for rating, just have 1550
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Earthforged, Earthpoison, Malimiju
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirls, Water, Food
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I would keep playing and trying to save my beer with feets
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:49 pm   Post numberPost #2

I will vote Positive, just because you are so eager to join us.

PS: you are just 16, still plenty of time to learn to fill a proper application until your first CV  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 12:59 pm   Post numberPost #3

Thanks  cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:19 pm   Post numberPost #4

Not the best remake (but as dee pointed out, you're young, you'll learn :p), I vote positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:49 pm   Post numberPost #5

I can see that, that you're trying to answer our questions (with more or less succes) and you even remade the app.
I wouldn't say that I'm impressed with it now, but I give you positive for trial for your commitment at least.

ps.: Why did you change the priority in the beer question?!?!!?!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: After reading your reasons for leaving your previous guilds I'm changing my vote to negative, because the only reason you would have got my positive was your commitment. But that as it seems is lacking, and it was just a misunderstanding from my part that I concluded from your previous comments.

Last edited by Razkarul on Thu 21 Aug 2014, 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 1:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Razkarul wrote:
I can see that, that you're trying to answer our questions (with more or less succes) and you even remade the app.
I wouldn't say that I'm impressed with it now.

I agree , not to mention we have plenty of warrs in the guild.

I hope you aren't one of those people where they would rage and just leave the guild or are disappointed with it.

Btw i would like to know more about your alts which classes and specs are they cuz we really need tanks and healers atm.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #7

this is better, its still brief but now at least it doesnt seem rushed. ill give you points for perceverance

Positive
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 3:31 pm   Post numberPost #8

Riki sorry but I don't have tank or healer :S
I have some tank gear on Ugaa that I bought just for xmog
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm   Post numberPost #9

Sorry Razkalur,
I would save the beer, if you kick me later I will be drunk anyway so I won't care for that... till tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:00 pm   Post numberPost #11

Before I cast ma vote I would like to ask why did u leave "POKEMONZ" and "It Burns When I PWN" ?
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:20 pm   Post numberPost #12

In POKEMONZ some guy was hating me but I didn't want to argue with him so I just left... And when I was in It Burns When I PWN I was a bit bored of PvP so I wanted to try some PvE. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:27 pm   Post numberPost #13

Voting "+" for trial period. GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-07-28

Character information
Name: Azukeo
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:56 pm   Post numberPost #14

ima say Positive but riki is right we do need more tanks in the guild and healers Sad
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Wed 20 Aug 2014, 12:13 am   Post numberPost #15

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 8:17 am   Post numberPost #16

Negative from me.
You seam like a nice lad, but you dont have friends in guild and we dont need more pve dps'ers.

gl
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:13 am   Post numberPost #17

Yeap voting negative as well , there's just too many mouths to feed regardless of the post made.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 12:35 pm   Post numberPost #18

Quote :
In POKEMONZ some guy was hating me but I didn't want to argue with him so I just left... And when I was in It Burns When I PWN I was a bit bored of PvP so I wanted to try some PvE.

So if ya join the guild and have probs with one person ya would just leave the guild ?

About It Burns When I PWN , it's not a valid reason to leave a guild for , what if you get bored again of the guilds pve or pvp , ya will leave the guild again? We don't want people that will leave the guild after a month.Everyone in the guild is like family.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Thu 21 Aug 2014, 1:30 pm   Post numberPost #19

Riki, after a month? You don't know how much I stayed there, and I didn't leave just because of 1 person, that guy was saying lies to others and I just didn't want to waste my time in guild in which one I am hated. And I am wondering why are you thinking just of bad things I can do in your guild, like I am trying to enter this guild to ruin your raids or do anything bad...
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 2:34 pm   Post numberPost #20

I'm worried about the same issues others already mentioned. In this guild We might sometimes go through arguements, inactivities, failure and such but we expect things to get solved as it always did, we don't just leave and I believe you wouldn't do the same.

Sorry but Voting Negative.
Back to top Go down
Ugaaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 3:40 pm   Post numberPost #21

Ok, nevermind then, I guess I will find some other guild...
Good luck and have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #22

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior   Today at 9:01 am   Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Ugaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.