HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyranya1

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 5:24 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Sahar
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9 ( wanted to put 10 but didnt want to seem arrogant ) o_o
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well i think i'm a really sociable person ive always loved games because they allow me to meet people from different countries and that way i get to know better about other cultures.Also im very funny and motivated to do so many things in game and outside the game as well.mmh Iam also a very artistic person.I Dont know if that can matter but im really passionate about that ^^.and usually people like me cracked up laughing.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?A friend recommended this guild for me.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect nice ambiance.discussions that would make me laugh and i expect to meet nice people and learn to be a better player with their help
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?of course. actually i prefer that ! hardcore raiding would be a kinda boring.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes my grand-mother is there. nah kidding nobody cracked up laughing
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Yes my friend Sylvina
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Well while leveling up i had the chance to be in Molten wow and i have no problem with anybody in the guild they are nice people ^^i just think it's more of a leveling guild than anything else ! and now that i reached my lvl 85 i want to get to the next level and molten wow cant help me with that Smile.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Well i spend most of my time on the Internet so yes sure !
Anything else you would like to add/share?i had so much fun filling this cracked up laughing ! it is very well-made
Character Information
Character Name:Dyranya
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Herbalism-Inscription
Talent build/s:Shadow/Discipline
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Shadow : http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#2331.17-1.20-320232010211222121031!-1,-1,-1,22,-1,-1,13,15,21
Disci:http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#23300322101320231022123012.37-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,15,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Well honestly i guess like everyone else i just read what the talent pts can give me and chose according what i think it's the best for me.
What is your frequent spell rotation?personally i dont prefer a spec ! i enjoy playing both of them ! but im usually on discipline because it seems like healers are more needed.and i dont complain i like being a healer ! back in woltk it was my main position.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Honestly i have no idea what is DKP loot distibution.^^"
What is your PVE experience?Well i played a LOT of Pve back in WOLTK and TBC so im very familiar with Pve
What is your PVP Experience?i dont really have a lot of experience in PVP but i do enjoy it and would love to try more.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No i dont this is my first char on this server.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWMmmh Food-sunscreen and a sword.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?ahahahahaha nice question cracked up laughing
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?i never played Shaman and i dont drink Beer i prefer Wine.so i cant really answer this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvina
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Character information
Name: Lunartiq
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 5:31 pm   Post numberPost #2

^^ Nice job on making this Apply Very Happy! Sahar!
Another woman in guild is always good right Guys!?"and mby some ladies ;D"(More Flirting Going On "giggles")

I vote a Positive already Smile!

Wish You Luck with the rest of votes ;-)
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 7:04 pm   Post numberPost #3

I enjoyed reading your application.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 7:33 pm   Post numberPost #4

Really nice application, a positive from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 7:37 pm   Post numberPost #5

Positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Fri 22 Aug 2014, 11:07 pm   Post numberPost #6

Mmmmm pics first!

Joking Very Happy

Nice app, I liked it really much.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 1:14 am   Post numberPost #7

Good app,friend in guild and disc spec...
One question. Do you mind been constant healer in pve ? if its ok for you , ya get my positive vote as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:44 am   Post numberPost #8

Ah another beer hater... Razz
But the rest of the app is nice, and you're healing, so positive from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 11:45 am   Post numberPost #9

nice app, willing to heal healers are in high demand so if you dont have an issue with having to heal most of the time it is awesome. syl recommends, and a very nice app

positive
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:10 pm   Post numberPost #10

well you are a Female and a re a friend of Sylvina. + positive from me !
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

Come join we will chat ... positive  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 5:55 pm   Post numberPost #12

Seems like all girls are makin good apps. Its like exactly da opposite of driving...Anyway u got good recommendations and u are 18 years old so I won't go in jail...uuhh...yeah...voting "+" GL! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #13

@efrata wrote:
well you are a Female

Should i spank ya now Very Happy Very Happy or later Very Happy wahahah Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Silver Smoke
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-04-23

Character information
Name: SilverSmoke
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sat 23 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm   Post numberPost #14

Nice app also Any friend of Syl is a friend of mine  Smile
Back to top Go down
meowish
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 1:49 am   Post numberPost #15

Nice app, you managed to get the perv's out of their shells already! cracked up laughing
You seem like a nice person, a friend of Syl has always been a friend of mine, so I hope to see you in our guild soon Very Happy
And yay another person who might be able to teach me how to heal x'D!
Back to top Go down
Dyranya1

PostSubject: <3   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:39 am   Post numberPost #16

ahahaha guys you are so awesome ! thank you all for wanting to join. it makes me happy ^_^.and about your question well no i dont mind being a healer all the time i love being a healer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #17

Dyranya1 wrote:
ahahaha guys you are so awesome ! thank you all for wanting to join. it makes me happy ^_^.and about your question well no i dont mind being a healer all the time i love being a healer Very Happy

Positive from me as well Smile
And yea your attitude is realy cool Smile keep it up Razz cheer
Back to top Go down
Dyranya1

PostSubject: question   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #18

thanks mister Sargeras. By the way i wanted to ask do you guys have like a teamspeak channel or anything like that that you use while raiding?
Back to top Go down
Silver Smoke
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-04-23

Character information
Name: SilverSmoke
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #19

Raidcall
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:31 pm   Post numberPost #20

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Dyranya - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-