HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synaa

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:01 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Dominic Tremblay
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):-4.00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I am from québec canada (french-canadian) Ive been playing molten-wow since 2012 when I started I never knew I would actually reach the top in PvP as a warrior everything I read about warrior was they were bad in cataclysm but I made it to the top.. I am a cool and calm guy and I like to talk some random shit sometimes in a good way. and yeah otherwhise I sit in elwynn forest and just chill there doing nothing ;/ people are telling its Synaa spot so its kewl ;D
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I found this guild recently and met a cool guy that was willing to help me, look like an awesome guild.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect it to be a friendly guild cause I suck at pve Sad I really wanna learn the strats of the raids and everything.. and to be one really good pve guild.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?sure I am not here to be an hardcore pver or anything I just wanna learn more about this aspect of the game.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?I dont
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Bjizzle he a sick guy
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Madness pvp guild - guild leader never connected again one day.
Nephalem pve guild - some shit went down one day and people left it.
Jag claw pvp guild - currently in it. its slowly dying but I wanna  try some pve which this guild doesnt offer.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yeah Im able to
Anything else you would like to add/share?I have been playing since 2012.
Character Information
Character Name:Synaa
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring - Enchanting
Talent build/s:Arms.
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#321023031202123122113321.37-!18,23,11,-1,-1,-1,9,19,33
Why did you choose this build?best output damage for pve.
What is your frequent spell rotation?rend-ms-cs-overpower-slam
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yeah I think so, ive heard of it
What is your PVE experience?did the early 4.0.6 raids bwd - bot, beggining of fireland and that it.
What is your PVP Experience?Gladiator - rank 1 2v2.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I do but I do not play them currently.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWQuebec
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?nah but sometimes I talk random shit
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?both. cuz i can.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:23 am   Post numberPost #2

You would take Quebec to a desert island? cracked up laughing

I like your application, a positive from me Smile

Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:54 am   Post numberPost #3

I did not understand from your app if you are pvp profile or pve, because pvp we need, pve not really. Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Synaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 7:37 am   Post numberPost #4

I didnt know there was pve and pvp profile my bad, I am more interested into the pve aspect of the game at this moment, doesnt mean I am not willing to do pvp also.

and for the quebec thing I have no idea how I wrote that here ;x
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3154
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 7:44 am   Post numberPost #5

Uh oh he is a sick pvp player. Would be awesome to see him with us in our premade.
Saw him many times @ elywnn and also Pajac can confirm him too i guess.
Voting positive by hoping you wont let us down in the time when guild would need you.
Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 1:21 pm   Post numberPost #6

i have seen you around in bgs, great pvp player and if you are willing to learn pve i say positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

App seems pretty solid.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #8

THIS NOOB FFS? NO WAY HE BEATED ME IN ARENA TODAY QQ /rage /cry !!!!!
Now srsly, rlly strong warrior, knows what hes doing with cool approach and communication from the lil i saw so far.
I can only vote POSSITIVE.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:20 pm   Post numberPost #9

@Pajac wrote:
THIS NOOB FFS? NO WAY HE BEATED ME IN ARENA TODAY QQ /rage /cry !!!!!
Now srsly, rlly strong warrior, knows what hes doing with cool approach and communication from the lil i saw so far.
I can only vote POSSITIVE.

w8ted for pajco to reply.
Ill stick by my man Smile
Positive from me as well Wink
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #10

A lot of ppl back ya up. Positive as well.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

Ofc positive from me...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #12

A lot of positive comments and recommendations...voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm   Post numberPost #13

Dueled this guy way back in 4.0.6. Pretty decent pvper. +
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 8:57 am   Post numberPost #14

You have been

please contact any officer ingame via /w for an invite, make a forum acc with the same name as your character or it wont be activated. Also dont forget to read our guild rules here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior   Today at 9:07 am   Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Synaa - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.