HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherrii

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:31 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Demi
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):UTC+00:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I am very talkative, enjoy talking to new people and doing team work tasks in order to progress on a relationship with the team members. I am a college student, but have time to also game and chat with different types of people online, such as WOW.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I heard from a close friend, who I met online, that the guild is full of nice, active people. Whilst in my guild, where I am at the moment, its empty and don't feel comfortable there due to people not being very "friendly" to one another.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect collaboration from the team members, to be able to work together and to be nice to one another, which is the main thing. Also to progress throughout the time.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure, like I have said, I enjoy talking to people, due to me being very social. So, either the less, I do not have an issue with the guild not doing raids everyday.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No, but I have someone who I met within the guild, who is really nice, supportive and helpful.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Rilofir
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)At the moment, I am in Channel Four News, I am still there as I am trying to find a guild that will accept me and that I would feel comfortable of where I am.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I am not very good at forums, but if its recommended, I can aim to do that if it is kind of a priority of getting into the guild.
Anything else you would like to add/share?No, I am quiet happy with the answered questions at the moment.
Character Information
Character Name:Cherrii
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring 525, Herbalism 525
Talent build/s:Fire, Frost
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#.21-232332221121121213231.19-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1 this is my first choice of build/s which is FIRE, and the second is FROST
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#.42-2323223213331321221!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Well my friend advised me to get them as it would be better for the damage I do in the dungeons, raids etc. I feel comfortable in having the builds as I have got used to the meaning and use of them.
What is your frequent spell rotation?(1) Pyroblast (2) Living Bomb (3) Flame Orb (4) Fireball (5) Scorch
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Erm, not quiet sure about this one as usually I do dungeons, battlegrounds and raids at the moment.
What is your PVE experience?Pretty good, got used to it after doing it everyday which I quiet enjoy due to working with the team members.
What is your PVP Experience?Done it few times, I know well what to do in PVP which means going against other players.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Nope, Cherrii is the only one.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWater, food supplies and clothing
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I have none of "emotional problems" Very Happy
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well I don't drink beer, so yes I would click ankh ready and save the raid.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 2:28 am   Post numberPost #2

From reading your application i can say that you're gonna enjoy your time in the guild , not to mention we have a lot of ladies in the guild.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 6:57 am   Post numberPost #3

Hello Smile

I really did enjoy your application, however your talent trees are a bit confusing to me.
You seem to be putting all your talents into a specific tree, not using the increased benefit of other trees to your current one. I am really curious to know why so can you elaborate a bit on that please?

If it was just a case of 'I have no idea what to use here and what to omit', I would suggest a few changes regarding your fire tree, you might want to put some talents in arcane for clearcasting and haste increase, as well as piercing ice in frost tree for crit increase.
Similar goes for your frost talents.  

For now I will remain neutral, but am inclined to vote positive depending on your answer and Rilofir's comment.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 12:35 pm   Post numberPost #4

Smack the friend who told you to get tht build for me would ya.

Everyone was a noob at one point but tht can be overlooked if your willing to imrpove.

Waiting on Sve for her recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #5

Yes, I confirm, she is talkative, nice to have fun with....and she is 100% noob, started playing wow like in 2-3 weeks...
Girl, fix that tree, please, read every spell and put the points as they may fit you, you can always change the talent tree if smthg is not working.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #6

Voting positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 1:24 pm   Post numberPost #7

I second trovan for smacking that friend Very Happy And ye we were all new at some point hehe. Please try to work on those talents. If you need some help regarding the fire spec I am willing to help out.
Anyway, since Aurell vouches for ya I will give ya positive for trial Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 2:03 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 2:27 pm   Post numberPost #9

Another talkative girl in guild. I bet boys will appreciate this Very Happy. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 2:40 pm   Post numberPost #10

Positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 5:32 pm   Post numberPost #11

@deena wrote:
Another talkative girl in guild. I bet boys will appreciate this Very Happy. Positive.

Ofc! cheers Btw Demi u have to know that if u get accepted u will have to post some swimsuit pics of yerself on da forum...Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:53 pm   Post numberPost #12

positive you seem like a nice person

Contact any officers ingame via /w to get an invite, please create a forum account with the name of your main character or it wont get activated. Have a look at the guild rules Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Cherii - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.