HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartcolor

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 6:11 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Marcis
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GTM +0
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:People usualy say that I am nice and friendly person with who to keep contacts. I like to talk/chat, discust things about everything. Always have what to tell in the right time. Realy "rich" of life experiance. I like to travel and see the unseen world. Working in factory as line leader. Always hold my word. Like to meet new people.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?At the moment I am in guild where is most of player 13/14 years old, its not my type of guild where I would like to spend time, I don't even have nothing to talk with them.
What are your expectations from our guild?Friendly and talkactive people. A chance to prove my self to others that can always lay on me.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes I am okey with that, still need to work on my character cause at the moment I have only 367 ilvl, but I keep aiming for more.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not exacly real life, but good friend from game yes.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Rilorfir.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)As I mentioned the childish thing about the guild, It was "Channel Four News", Its my only one guild I have ever joined in Molten.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes I can, if I can get futher information later if I will succeed and join the guild.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I know few diferent languages, such as: Latvian, English, Russian and a bit of Lithuanian.
Character Information
Character Name:Heartcolor
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Alch/BS
Talent build/s:Retri
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#203002.14-12.18-23203213211113002301!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Best for DPS.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Depends if single target or not, but I would like to say:
J (to get closer to target) > CS > Exo > CS > J > Exo > CS > when full holly power > Zea > Inq > AW > Guardian of Ancient Kings > TV > CS ( TV and CS repeats for about 4 times in row). And of course I use spells like Exo and TV when they are glowing.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes.
What is your PVE experience?FL runs. Dungeons - Know couple boses(don't have chance for more cause of my 367ilvl, but Im working on it).
What is your PVP Experience?I would like to say that not much, only killing some nasty hordes, everyone was a beginer at the start, maybe some day I will have my chance to do more PVP such as BG.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Rezidents (rogue)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWCompass, water, knife.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No way.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Depends how much beer left in fringe. =D
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:20 pm   Post numberPost #2

Your application seems very solid , positive.
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 6:03 pm   Post numberPost #3

I confirm I know him from game, always being helpful, nice and supportive. He is really trying to improve and he is doing it, step by step, failed a bit at rogue, but that could be changed Very Happy.
Voting positive.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:50 pm   Post numberPost #4

Really nice app, hope to see you in guild positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:57 pm   Post numberPost #5

Aurell wrote:
I confirm I know him from game, always being helpful, nice and supportive. He is really trying to improve and he is doing it, step by step, failed a bit at rogue, but that could be changed Very Happy.
Voting positive.

Dats more den enough for me to vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:42 am   Post numberPost #6

Positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #7

So basicly, you are casting Inq only when you are bursting?
Talents are a bit messed up.
And I'd like to know your glyphs.

Neutral till then.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #8

ill give you the benefit of the doubt app is nothing special but not bad either will wait see what elerond has to say and till then i will stay neutral
Back to top Go down
Heartcol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:24 pm   Post numberPost #9

Answer to Elerond question.

About my skilltree, I know it's a bit in mess, but I will fix it asap.
At the moment I have only full glyphs in PvE.
They are:
Prime: CS, TV, Judg
Major: Hammer of Justice, Lay on Hands, Turn Evil
Minor: Blessing of Kings, Insight, Righteousness
And Inq I try use mostly when i have full holy power, but depends of situation.. Im only still learning. Smile

<C> Heartcolor
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:34 pm   Post numberPost #10

Prime glyphs are ok, major are wrong and minor are totally wrong.
You don't use Inq when you "Mostly have full HP", you use it once, it lasts 30 sec and when it fades you use it again.

I'm really sry, but we have a lot of other people who are "still only learning" and they have been doing so for a lot of time and the worst thing is they haven't improved at all...

Negative.

GL.
Back to top Go down
Heartcol

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:58 am   Post numberPost #11

Of course my glyphs could be wrong, cause I started play wow on 19th of July at all. Everything is still fixable. But thanks anyway, but that doesnt means I dont improve. My ilvl is 371 Im learning and improving, my cousin Onnex is pala as well I will ask him how its done and what I need to fix, cause he is 393 ilvl and maybe I could learn from him.
<C> Heartcolor.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 7:23 am   Post numberPost #12

I like your application and you answered to every question properly, and if you are willing to learn our guild is the perfect place to do it. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:58 pm   Post numberPost #13

ill give you a positive, atittude is whats important to me and skills can be learned you show you want to and want to take advice
Back to top Go down
Asanoryu
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Character information
Name: Asanodaelf
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #14

positive here. I like the attitude
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:18 am   Post numberPost #15

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 7:56 pm   Post numberPost #16

+
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:32 pm   Post numberPost #17

i will said + positive for trial, do your best and become the best flower
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #18

Nothing's wrong with the attitude, Aurell recommends him. Everyone was a nab at some time (some are still). I don't see anything that would prevent me from giving positive GL
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm   Post numberPost #19

Contact any officers ingame via /w to get an invite, please create a forum account with the name of your main character or it wont get activated. Have a look at the guild rules Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Heartcolor - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.