HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loodaa

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 2:54 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Nikola
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:im friendly,finny,love all,
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?because i want to have good guild and  friendly
What are your expectations from our guild?To have fun and raids
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?yes name Tomexica
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Warforged,Veni Vidi Vici and idk name of others.... im not in coz 1 guild is disbaned and andother 1 is unfrendly
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?idk what
Character Information
Character Name:Loodaa
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring/Enchanting
Talent build/s:Fire/Arcane
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#003.18-23033022112012121323121.17-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?because they showed the best while during gameplay
What is your frequent spell rotation?Pyroblast,Living bomb,Fireball
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?Good
What is your PVP Experience?Good
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Looddaca,Kidamjao,Maza,Layforyou,Colaqe,Unguessable
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWLighter,blanket,pillow
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No i dont have period,no emotion problems,dont love to use caps
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid coz i dont drink
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #2

1. Application is really poorly written.
2. We have enough mages as it is.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm   Post numberPost #3

Remake your application, I want to know more about you Very Happy.

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #4

Didn't really impress me to be honest. Negative
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:51 pm   Post numberPost #5

negative
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 8:56 pm   Post numberPost #6

Negative as well.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #7

A lot of mages, bad app, very poor.
Even if he remakes I will cast the same vote.

Negative.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage   Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:26 pm   Post numberPost #8

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage      Post numberPost #9

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Loodaa - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-