HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongdoctor

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Alexander
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+3
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm a (very) social guy, I love discussing, interacting and working with others.

I like computers and stuff to do with technology in general, for example I've assembled tens of gaming computers for my friends, run my own Mumble server on a Raspberry Pi and have helped organize multiple LAN-Parties, where one of them even got over 100 players on site.

As you might have guessed, I'm currently studying IT/Programming, currently on the 3rd and final year.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I stumbled upon your forums through the Molten-WoW forums and it seems structured and nice, and not too hardcore for me. The people in the guild have also given me a positive impression of the guild. Also Cherrii is in it, who I know from before.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect the guild to be social and that the members of the guild interact with eachother, for example assembling groups for whatever reason and help eachother if need be.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Definitely. I don't like hardcore guilds forcing one to actively participate in long game-sessions even if you don't want to.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not that I know of (You never know lol)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Cherrii
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I recently left Channel Four News, mainly for the reason that I don't feel comfortable or even welcome there anymore. (Won't go into detail per request)
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Without a doubt
Anything else you would like to add/share?If you have a voice-server, I'll probably be there, loitering indefinitely until someone shows up. Also if anyone gets any computer/networking/phone etc problems I can help if such a time arises (I like helping people with what I know)
Character Information
Character Name:Strongdocta
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Herbalism/Inscription
Talent build/s:Subtlety PvE/Subtlety PvP
Please show us your Build/s from the link given † http://freecode.hu/wowtal/enghttp://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?RG#023003.15-2.17-332031321310012321!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I chose this build mostly after research all over, both for Retail and specifically Molten-WoW.
What is your frequent spell rotation?For PvE it's usually Stealth->Shadowstep->Ambush->SnD->Backstab->Hemorrhage->Rupture->Backstab->Recuperate.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I know the concept of it, but I've never used it in practice.
What is your PVE experience?Almost all Normal difficulty bosses, very few Heroic bosses.
What is your PVP Experience?Average; I haven't spent too much time in PvP yet.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Strongdoctah
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWShelter, water and a satellite phone(the one with included batteries Very Happy)
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No, and it usually takes quite a bit to make me snap.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Will probably prioritize the raid. I sort of like the smell of beer anyways, and it isn't too hard to clean up even if I spill.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #2

i like your app a lot very honest and down to earth and what you look in a guild is basically what we offer as a guild, you also have important skills outside the game that we can benefit off. ill give you a plus

positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 9:23 pm   Post numberPost #3

Decent app. I really enjoyed reading it. We also kinda lack PVE rogues (well we actually got some but they suck ass...yeah, Ash I meant u). Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 11:41 pm   Post numberPost #4

Nothing special about this one either.
I'll wait for some skilled rogue to discuss his talents and rotation.

Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Strongdo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:23 am   Post numberPost #5

Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:34 am   Post numberPost #6

I like the application, will give positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 8:54 pm   Post numberPost #7

After a short discution with the guy he whished to return back in his previous guild.

So this topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:48 pm   Post numberPost #8

Actually , seems that the dude can't return to his guild and so I'm reopening the application and so he will reply here shortly to let you know on the details.
Back to top Go down
Strongdo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Fri 29 Aug 2014, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #9

You might have seen that †I had closed my previous application to Hellguards because I was returning to my previous Guild; this is not entirely true.

One of the people I like to play WoW with the most, got practically harassed into wanting to leave the Guild. He did indeed in the end leave the Guild, but when I heard about the reason he left I also grew uncomfortable about being in the Guild, and because of the circumstances at the time, I feared I might get kicked if I brought it up with my friendís harasser. As the Guild Master didnít seem to mind this personís wrongdoings, I saw no way out but to leave the guild.

After I left the guild, I started looking for another social guild to join; and in the end I found Hellguards both through the Molten-WoW forums and from Cherrii, and so I submitted an application.
Not too long after I submitted the application, certain people in the guild worryingly contacted me, I talked to them, and seemingly action was being taken against the person that caused me to feel uncomfortable; this made me hopeful of the guild, and briefly made me want to rejoin and improve the guild.

After this, I started talking with the person that originally caused me to want to leave, and what he said just didnít make sense in contrast to what my friends were saying; it was although he was lying, and he accused me of all sorts of things and called me names.

After speaking to that person, I contacted the Guild Master, who I discussed with for a while, and I came to the conclusion that even if they ďfixĒ the Guild, I wouldnít rejoin it, firstly because itíd feel very bad for me personally to rejoin the guild after all the drama, especially without my favourite in-game buddies there, who were there before.

TLDR Discussed with practically all buddies ingame(both left in, and those who left guild), came to the final, decisive conclusion that I will indeed not be rejoining my previous Guild, instead I want to join Cherrii in her Guild, and Iím 100% sure of this decision; even after lengthy discussions with all the parties.

Thank you for the read.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sat 30 Aug 2014, 6:25 am   Post numberPost #10

Thank you for detailed explanation. I stick with my vote, positive.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sat 30 Aug 2014, 11:05 am   Post numberPost #11

You seem like a cool guy, and we're studying the same thing, positive
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sat 30 Aug 2014, 7:08 pm   Post numberPost #12

I don't know anything about rogues, but I like your personslity. Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:49 pm   Post numberPost #13

+ from me.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 7:55 am   Post numberPost #14

Sometimes conflicts must be resolved like adults. Leaving the guild is not always the answer. Although Idk all the details, this things must be talked over. I donít encourage mass leaving.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Strongdo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 9:47 am   Post numberPost #15

deena wrote:
Sometimes conflicts must be resolved like adults. Leaving the guild is not always the answer. Although Idk all the details, this things must be talked over. I donít encourage mass leaving.
Personally I believe I should have done a handful of things better; this is also one of the reasons I thoroughly discussed the entire thing with the people in the guild(This was after I left, which I shouldn't have at the time).
But now I can't really do much else than make sure this entire ordeal doesn't repeat itself by, among other things, actually talk to all involved parties.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 1:18 am   Post numberPost #16

I see well i hope you won't leave our guild too. Things tend to happen but imo leaving a guild isn't actually the best decision but if all ya friends are gone from the guild then that's your choice.

Moving on i have a question , heard of Linus Tech Tips , austin evans , tech of tomorrow ?

And also since you're a programmer mind helping us out with the forum development since we kinda lack programmers for the forum? Very Happy

Anyway you have my positive.
Back to top Go down
Strongdo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 5:41 am   Post numberPost #17

Quote :
Moving on i have a question , heard of Linus Tech Tips , austin evans , tech of tomorrow ?

And also since you're a programmer mind helping us out with the forum development since we kinda lack programmers for the forum?
Linus Tech Tips I actually watch; Austin Evans I haven't heard about; neither about Tech of Tomorrow.
For any actual news or help I tend to go to either Reddit/r/tech or Tomshardware.

Also sure, I've never used the CMS the site is built on, but things could surely be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #18

I like computers and stuff to do with technology in general, for example I've assembled tens of gaming computers for my friends, run my own Mumble server on a Raspberry Pi and have helped organize multiple LAN-Parties, where one of them even got over 100 players on site.

can you pls tell me if you use any hacks ?
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #19

I like your app and I appreciate it that you explained what happened.
I didn't really like that you just left your previous guild like that, but at least you talked it over afterwards.
Hope that won't happen here.
You get my positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Strongdo

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:11 am   Post numberPost #20

Quote :
can you pls tell me if you use any hacks ?
I don't use any hacks for multiplayer games; or did you mean something else? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:40 am   Post numberPost #21

Efrata and programing mwahaha wata joke Very Happy
+ from me btw :p
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:53 am   Post numberPost #22

Contact any officers ingame via /w to get an invite, please create a forum account with the name of your main character or it wont get activated. Have a look at the guild rules Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Strongdocta - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-