HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kidamjao

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:30 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Nikolaa
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm a social guy looking for some fun and decent raids.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i heard u'r friendly raiding guild
What are your expectations from our guild?To have fun
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yep
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No i dont have
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Tomexica
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I havent been in some hardcore guilds,most of them were just for fun
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?sure
Anything else you would like to add/share?lerooooy
Character Information
Character Name:Kidamjao
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Shaman
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring / Inscription
Talent build/s:Resto/ Enha
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/#.19-2030021.13-3322022132113101321!14,13,2,29,28,32,1,30,25
Why did you choose this build?Well my friend advised me to get them as it would be better for the heal ind dung/raid
What is your frequent spell rotation?I use healing wave all the time,some times chain heal,i keep earth shield on the tank,i use Riptide whenever i can and i also unleash elements frequently,and when things get messy i use healing surge and greater healing wave.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
What is your PVE experience?6/8 DS 6/7 FL 4/4 BOT 6/7 BWD
What is your PVP Experience?2v2 1750
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Layforyou,Loodaa
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWater, food supplies and clothing
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope Very Happy
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?id dont drink beer,yes i will click on ankh and save the raid
Back to top Go down
Tomexica
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Character information
Name: Tomexica
Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:57 pm   Post numberPost #2

I would only like to add , this guy is really strong healer. His first application to guild was awfull and he used his stupid mage as main... We dont need mages. We need healers. Take my opinion , dont negative him hard this time. Application is pretty slopy but he will add if you ask questions. Thx all.

cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:58 am   Post numberPost #3

The application practically didn't change , sorry but i can't give a positive to applications like this. The answers are yet again 1-3 word answers.

Here's how an application should look
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t4721-applicationaccepted-dyranya-priest

I know we need healers but with no effort put in the application i vote Negative.
Back to top Go down
Tomexica
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Character information
Name: Tomexica
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 1:39 am   Post numberPost #4

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 4:11 am   Post numberPost #6

app is very short im giving negative, tomex talk to your friend and maybe ask him to expand on the answers
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:44 pm   Post numberPost #7

Yea app is kinda too short. Add some details pls.
And also you should know we are not a hardcore guild either. Everything we do in the guild is first of all for the fun of it.
Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm   Post numberPost #8

You already have been rejected once for not putting enough effort into a simple application, i would add a negative if not for tome's reply here i guess can give it a chance (just because we lack people for raiding) since i am strongy against people from Balcan ^-^ ...we have a history of being douchebags and many guilds have proven that, nothing personal :> anyhow you can count my possitive vote if enough people here (officers only) have said a word about it. GL.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm   Post numberPost #9

Pretty poor app written without a bit of effort, which doesn't really show me that you really wanna join us and stay in here for like long if we don't give you what you wish.

You can either make another app(hopefully better one), or expand this one a bit.

Neutral till then.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:36 am   Post numberPost #10

Negative . I think you can do more with your ap ! GL !!
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:51 am   Post numberPost #11

As I saw in that app first of all this is not a "raiding guild", we are a social guild with good raids. And your responses are so light "yep".
I vote "negative".
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman   Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:56 pm   Post numberPost #12

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Kidamjao - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-