HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chocolatesss

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Damien Choy
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +08:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Feel free to talk to me, I promise that you won't be disturbing me at all.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Hellguards exactly suits my needs, social and raiding. Other guilds are just too hardcore.
What are your expectations from our guild?Activity. I want the guild to be as active as ever.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes, I'm fine with that.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not at the moment, however, two of them are applying with me.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No. Sad
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)My former guild is Immortal(Alliance)and I do not like how inactive it is and how it doesn't reply to chats.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes. I can even use my phone to visit it regularly while I'm outside Razz
Anything else you would like to add/share?I hope I'm given an opportunity to lead something, anything. Since I have started playing WoW, I made a goal with myself to go all the way to the end in this server.
Character Information
Character Name:Gopinich
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Shaman
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Leatherworking - Skinning
Talent build/s:Enhancement, Restoration
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Enhancement: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?SH#3030021.12-230332231.3-3212221.20-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

Restoration: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?SH#2.18-2.19-3322302132123121321!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I have done several research for dps and I ended up choosing  enhancement shaman for being one of the top dps potential.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Totems -> Unleashed Elements -> FlameShock > Storm Strike -> Lava lash when 4 stacks of searing totem.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes, I have heard of it. It is more like a loot council. Not purely based on /rolls
What is your PVE experience?Very high, I'm so interested in PvE. I started from the bottom by joining guild raids and always admired how the raid leader manages the whole raid & I one day see myself to be a raid leader.
What is your PVP Experience?I'm more of a pve person, but if there's nothing to do and cooldowns, I somethings do pvp.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )The rest are Horde. I have only one character in Alliance.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA yacht, plenty of fuel, and Food.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No, I always think before I type.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Hold my ankh... I will use my beer...
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 9:40 pm   Post numberPost #2

"We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:"

Would you mind answering this question? I personally don't like it when people write things like "Talk to me in game".
The app is for this very reason to write it down here.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:51 am   Post numberPost #3

I second Raz on this. Will remain neutral until you reply.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:45 am   Post numberPost #4

Poor application. Negative from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:25 am   Post numberPost #5

What to say. I bet you are the shy one in your group, you are not even close to your friends application. But if you elaborate some answers here, I can give ya a shot to enter with your friends.

Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Feel free to talk to me, I promise that you won't be disturbing me at all.

Neutral until then.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
chocolat

PostSubject: Application - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:07 pm   Post numberPost #7

Ok I apologise for the retarded short comment on that question. Laughing

We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I'm a guy is that notorious for doing all sorts weird stuffs. When I was 10 years old, I would gather few of my close friends to "play fire" at a multi-storey car park's stairway beside my flat every single day. We would agree to bring all sorts of stuffs such as old toys and flammable objects to burn. I don't know why I found it so fun, maybe because of my curiosity. We would also burn these "lollipop wrappers" we found on the stairs which now I realised those were actually condoms wrappers.

As I grow older, I started to purchase all sort of geeky science stuffs and gadgets such as itchy powders, ammonia sulphate stink bombs, high-powered laser points that cuts electrical tapes in just a second and bring them to school to impress my classmates. I have interest in all science-related gadgets. (I usually call them "every boys' dream toys)

I'm more of a imaginative person and I love to think really deep into things especially about life and hopefully come up with a discovery no one has thought of.

I like to see myself as a empathic person as I like to put myself into other people's shoes and feel how they feel based on my experiences. From there I act accordingly to the best options.

Now moving on to my hobbies:
I picked up playing the violin just because I would like to play Canon in D and I play it at least once every time I practise. It's pretty much my favourite song.

I also like riding my motorcycle as it really clears my mind and makes me smile uncontrollably. Once in a while, I would ride into town just for fun.

I have a pet bird cockatoo but it flew away 3 years ago. After month after it flew away, I purchased an African Grey parrot named "Stiky". It is only 3 weeks old when I got him. I found parrots make the best pets compared to keep fishes or mammals like dogs and cats, because comparing to fishes, parrots much more smarter and can react to you. Comparing to mammals, parrots have less maintenance such as walking them frequently and smelly poopies.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:20 pm   Post numberPost #8

What's up with these novels nowdays, I should just ask every person to expand the answer to that question. cracked up laughing
You get my positive now, fellow pyromaniac Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:30 pm   Post numberPost #9

I am happy with the answer. Positive.

I used to hang out with the boys myself as kid, I was making smoking bombs with matches and foils. Razz.
Getting things in fire is just fine in my agenda as well.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:52 pm   Post numberPost #10

that is Pachebel right? that song is awesome

you seem like a very interesting person and one i would love to talk to and discuss stuff with you can also heal which we need a lot if you are anything like your two other friends id say you are a very chill person.

ill give you a +
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm   Post numberPost #11

Changing my vote to positive
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm   Post numberPost #12

Nope -
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 4:00 pm   Post numberPost #13

I like yer attitude and yer quick respond to our note about yer short answer. Seems like u really wanna join us. Voting "+" for trial. Lets hope u gonna pass it. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 4:01 am   Post numberPost #14

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 2:06 pm   Post numberPost #15

Awesome application. Thanks to Raz for asking to expand your answers, I had fun reading about you. cracked up laughing
Positive for sure! Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm   Post numberPost #16

Ashtongue wrote:
Nope -

Marko? -.- Cast a real vote pls. :>
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101

Character information
Name: Aurell
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #17

I played with him today. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm   Post numberPost #18

The thing there actually is a violinst who I can meet that knows Canon in D really makes me happy, since it's one of my favourite compos that I can play on guitar.

Anyway, I think I saw you few times and you actually did great.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm   Post numberPost #19

+
Back to top Go down
Pajac
High Council
High Council

Title : Hellguardian
Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character information
Name: Pajacoslav
Race: Human
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #20

Nice apply, i also give possitive and since this guy has enought points consider urself accepted and whisper officer ingame for invite..

PS: Riki if i mess up the managin of accepted apply pls dont rage on me cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Gopinich - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-