HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecil94

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:46 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Dennis Lim Shao Siang
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+8
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im an asian living in Singapore, I played wow with friends and they are all applying to hellguards
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Hellguards have fairly good amount of active players and is a friendly guild from i hear from players in the guild. They told me that if i happen to join hellguards i would be able to learn a lot about the game and better players would help me to get into better gears.
What are your expectations from our guild?I only expect the guild to be like what i heard but i would also wish the guild would do more raids ( i did not hear anything about hellguards doing raids or dungeons but from what i can see, it should be pretty common)
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Im okay with a social guild as i can get help from others and because of that i would be able to help others when too. Mostly helping people to do arenas or rdfs. I had trouble finding good party members and thus i do not wish for my guild mates to have the same experience
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?I do not have any now but my friends are applying with me and i look forward to become friends with members of the guild.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?i truly doubt so cause i dont think i have played enough games with them to be recommended.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)My former guild is Molten WOW. The reason i left the guild is that most of the people i know that are great players have already left the guild due to the guild being inactive and does not communicate much. No raids are organised and no one in the guild ask for help or ask to help others. Out of 5910 members only around a range of 40-50 people online everyday. It gets lonely after awhile and no one will help anyone.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?If i were to enter hellguard i would check on the forum whenever I am online. So I would be using the forum pretty much everyday throughout the whole weekdays
Anything else you would like to add/share?If i were to be accepted i look forward to being friends with players in the guild.
Character Information
Character Name:Tetravice
Character Race:Gnome
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Enchanting and Skinning
Talent build/s:Combat and Subtlety
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=RG&pve=1&pvp=0&template_id=570#0322.15-2332030310032012321003.16-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?This build increases the total damage output i can do even with low gears. Without a good weapon my dps can reach a total of 8-15k but with a good gear n weapon my dps reached 22k-30k. I do know how much dps i would get with a full build but the most important thing is that it suits my play style.
What is your frequent spell rotation?I would first use Sinister strike which gives me a combo point. It allows me to use slice and dice which increases my attack speed thus increasing damage output. I would then continue to use my sinister strike till i get 4 combo points. I would get to use my revealing strike which increases the next finishing move's damage which is eviscerate in this case. There are times where i pop all my cooldowns which consist of afew macros i made myself. They include cloak of shadows, adrenaline rush, evasion, combat readiness and my trinkets. I would then use killing spree and stack up 4 combo points again and use revealing strike and eviscerate again,
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes I am familiar
What is your PVE experience?I love PVE, I actually prefer doing more raids and dungeons than going for battleground and arena
What is your PVP Experience?Its fun fighting against another player but i feel that pvp isn't a fair fight as the difference in gears can affect alot in the experience in gaming. I would prefer PVE as tactics are more important than the gears itself.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I do not have any characters above 80 in alliance currently but I will report to the forum if i were to create another character.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWI would bring my Satellite phone, a raft and a radio
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nope i will use caps for finding members for raids or dungeons but not all the time unless its a exaggeration that i need to emphasize
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Raid comes first plus i dun drink beer. But if it were to happen raid comes first as i can always clean up after the raid is over
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 9:55 pm   Post numberPost #2

"Im an asian living in Singapore, I played wow with friends and they are all applying to hellguards"

Please say something more about yourself. What you wrote does not contain any new information, so it's just skipping the question.

"only around a range of 40-50 people online everyday"

Just saying, but we won't get close to that number.
Back to top Go down
Cecil94

PostSubject: Reply to Razkarul   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 4:15 am   Post numberPost #3

Even though i said that whats more important is the communication in the guild. When i'm online I don't get to see any guild related events at all and no one really communicate with one another. It feels like u are in a guild but all alone.

If i were to talk more about myself i would say that i'm currently a design student, interior design to be specific. I love what i'm doing and probably would not change into other discipline of design. I'm a free-thinker but i do believe in all region, i believe in what good they all did and i meant things like what Jesus did to help other and how compose he is even before his own death. Its a very admirable person to learn from and i learn from him not just via admiration but also respect. I do not mean to offend any believer but that's how i see things and people and I truly believe there's Jesus and mother Mary.

I love music, especially rock, heavy metal and pop.

I love making friends and helping others, im famous in school for helping anyone in need. From a little got lost to a grandma finding her son.

I look forward to making friends in the guild. Smile

Hopefully i can make friends with all of you and thanks Razkarul Smile I miss out this much information
Back to top Go down
Cecil94

PostSubject: add ons for people to know me better!!!   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:05 am   Post numberPost #4

More about myself: I'm famous in school for another reason. They all call me a 'ninja'. It all starts off with me not getting any attendance in class. So my lecturers all came to ask me why am i not in school. My reply was obviously "I'm in school all the time, what are you talking about."

Not long after that they started to look out for me in class to make sure im in school. They checked and realised im always in class early but when the class is about to end, i'm gone. They do not know where i go to and no one in class saw me entering or leaving class. Heres my part of the story. The reason i think why no one saw me entering class is that im the first to enter class. But what i dont get it is that why no one saw me leaving... until today no one can explain it to me or to anyone but it pretty good to have such an ability and to be called ninja Smile I can skip class without anyone knowing Razz hahaha!

But thats not the reason why im famous as ninja in the school. Given my size, im pretty big for an asian, i am able to climb from the 1st level to the 6th in about 20s or less, no one was counting( its an estimate), I didnt realise this until during an orientation event for the freshmen. Everyone was asking for me and i was always there but the thing is that the place where people were asking for me is quite far apart. The distance ranged from the 1st level to the 6th level, from the 1st floor to 4 blocks away, more than 2km away( around 1.5 miles) Thats when people realised im quick... Dont really think so but thats how it came by.

Other then being a ninja, im also called a social butterfly.... dont really know what they meant by it. All i did is to make more friends and be more sociable to others. Talk to people when im bored, help out people who need my help... pretty much thats it... dont really see the link between them though.

Last but not least, Im called the Shell V power by my friends from secondary school( middle school). From what i know is that they called me that for the amount of strength i can have when im focused. Heres an example, when we are having physical education, we often have to play ball games. Most of the time is soccer and basketball but theres this few times where we played rugby, body contact rugby at that, all i know is that i need to get the ball from the opposing team and run all the way to the end of the field and place the ball down. I did that and what i saw amazed even myself. When i reach the end of the field and place the ball down, I realised theres 4 person pulling me back and im still moving on. For your info, they are like 80-130kg( 160-290 pounds) and im only at 90kg(180pounds)...since then they all call me by that name until the day where i played a electric guitar in class.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:50 am   Post numberPost #5

lol now that's plenty of detail about you Very Happy

I'll give you positive.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:12 am   Post numberPost #6

Quote :
I love music, especially rock, heavy metal

I would like to hear more about this cracked up laughing

Btw Positive for the app.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:21 am   Post numberPost #7

nice detailed information about yourself. If all applications were like that, I will die happy. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 8:36 am   Post numberPost #8

Since u wrote this much u deserve a try, hope u wont spam this much in guild cracked up laughing
+ from me gl !!! :p
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:08 am   Post numberPost #9

You get my positive now Very Happy Just don't be a ninja in game too Razz
Back to top Go down
Cecil94

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:42 am   Post numberPost #10

Okay i wont spam in chat but i will chat quite abit. And I wont be a ninja in game... only a NINJA in life:)
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:14 pm   Post numberPost #11

Omg....positjve.
Back to top Go down
Thalleren
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2014-06-24

Character information
Name: Thalleren
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:47 pm   Post numberPost #12

Positive man, bestest of luck
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #13

well what can i say app wasnt strong to begin with but then he blew it out of the park i played today for a bit with him and seemed like a nice dude

ill give him a +
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:04 pm   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:57 am   Post numberPost #15

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Cecil94

PostSubject: Additional character Laggyballs brought over from horde...(fraction change)   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 10:19 am   Post numberPost #16

I brought over my old character from horde to play as a tank... sry for not including this in the app cause Raggyballs suddenly suggested me to play tank since he is a healer and my rogue have pretty low dps..... he was naggy at my dps and im also pretty sad about it...so imma play tank now hehe
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:38 pm   Post numberPost #17

Great application and cool info about yourself cracked up laughing
You are talkative, friendly and I like your personality and attitude. Voting Positive! Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:50 pm   Post numberPost #18

Contact any officers ingame via /w to get an invite, please create a forum account with the name of your main character or it wont get activated. Have a look at the guild rules Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Tetravice - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-