HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ville9980

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:46 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Viking Karlsson
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7/8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):gmt + 2:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:im a 16 year old boy lives in vimmerby in sweden. i started playing wow in wrath for fun with my friends just playing around. my char on molten was made in the early beginning of cata and i just leveled him to 75 or something... but about 7-8 months ago i started playing again and got to 85 and started to thinking that raids and other stuff whould be fun. i started grinding rdf and so on but never got into raiding beacuse lack of experiense. i never got into real raiding just like some 25 BH pugs. so i relolled and now i have 3 85(2 pve 1 pvp) but i really want to get into the raiding and experiense that with ppl i know and play with not just random dudes. so im looking for a guild to join:) there is more to say but i think i maybe write a whole book about it then Wink
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?it seems that ur more of a community and not just a guild that cares about numbers (ilvl,dps) and boss kills. im interested in raiding but also find a guild that can feel like family or something not just do this and do that.
What are your expectations from our guild?a bunch of funny ppl that u can raid and do bg's with but also just have a fun time in g chat and what so ever
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes, as i said im looking for a community and not just raid groups.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?dont think so
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)i have just been in random guilds with ppl that dont comunicate and leave and join here and there. i was in a pvp guild with my pvp char and it had really nice ppl in it but the guild died and i left. im also in angels of death on my main char atm but i dont like it (just ppl trash talking and ppl that use it for asking for rdf)
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?i should be
Anything else you would like to add/share?no. none that i have not said
Character Information
Character Name:runkmuffin
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warlock
Character Level:85
Character Professions:engenering and mining
Talent build/s:destro
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WL#223.16-3.17-3322202302201312201!7,20,24,10,12,33,16,15,26
Why did you choose this build?i think its the funniest lock build i know afflic is better dps wise but its so boring. destro always Wink
What is your frequent spell rotation?start with soulfire to get the buff then immolate,conflagrate,3x incinerate,chaosbolt,immolate,conflagrate,3x incinerate, soulfire (if CD pop them here) the start over
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?i have not used it but i know how it works
What is your PVE experience?just normal and HC dungs ive run endtime and then i have pugged BH 10 and 25
What is your PVP Experience?just bg
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )flipoclip and shamytrix
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWcomputer internet and WoW hehe no but friends food/drink and a guitar
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?haha no i can get mad but i never cross the caps line Wink
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?thats a really hard question.... it depends on what beer actually (and if it spills on my computer) if its åbro or björne brygg i will save the guild but if its elk or smålands i whould prob save the beer.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Tue 02 Sep 2014, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #2

+
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 12:39 pm   Post numberPost #3

+ i hope age won't be a problem in your behaviour. i'll stalk ya like a hawk
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Wed 03 Sep 2014, 1:37 pm   Post numberPost #4

-
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 4:09 am   Post numberPost #5

your actual name is viking! that is awesome

about your app well atm we have tons of dps and in that aspect you need a lot of experience i dont know anything about warlocks other than i like to kill them so i cant say about that. however you are looking for a great environment in guild which is one of the things we offer

i will stay neutral for now and see what the others have to say
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 1:55 pm   Post numberPost #6

I like your application and your expectations from guild are things we can provide. Nice attitude and also we don't have much pve warlocks. About experience, you will learn them by joining raids and also reading tactics or watching videos. Very Happy
Voting Positive. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 2:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

Nothing more to add to what simi said. Voting positive.
Back to top Go down
ville998

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:22 pm   Post numberPost #8

simini i actually watch and read allot about raid tactics its just that i have not been able to test it out bq not in a raid guild (trying to accomplish that Very Happy ) and all pug groups want achievement. so i should be able to handle it Wink and ofc im open for tips and tactics from more experienced players. so thank u for + vote, hope i get to se u in guild Smile

btw for anton. behavior wont be a problem that i can promise Wink
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:48 pm   Post numberPost #9

ill give you a + for trial
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Ashtongue wrote:
-

/poke
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 7:05 pm   Post numberPost #11

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #12

Here's for trial, let's see what happens after.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:15 pm   Post numberPost #13

ville998 wrote:

btw for anton. behavior wont be a problem that i can promise Wink
like a hawk! jk
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 1:31 am   Post numberPost #14

@Anton wrote:
i'll stalk ya like a hawk

More like a pedo

I'll vote positive because of what you look in a guild and i can see that you are willing to learn about raids and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #15

This app is filled a bit decent so I can give a "positive" vote for trial.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 3:04 am   Post numberPost #16

Is the applicant still waiting , if so can you reply to let us know ? Sorry for the wait btw.
Back to top Go down
ville998

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:05 am   Post numberPost #17

hehe yes im still waiting (checking the forum everyday) Wink also i just realized that maybe Azukeo can recommend me... it was long time since i played with her and sry for letting u know this so late
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 7:13 am   Post numberPost #18

I've seen people that usually give up on the app if time passes like now.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Runkmuffin - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-