HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sausaki

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:48 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Wojtek
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1 (Sarajevo, Warszawa)
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Firs of all, as every polish guy When i am hungry i am angry Razz ok in fact i am told to be calm person, i really hate when people use "fuck-" in every sentence (thats why i look for guild with mature or just mature-brained members.
As for Wow i am a playes since TBC so i have got some knowledge (especially about healers every class)
I've been a long time in Wotlk (ragnaros) and now i decided to move on (you can check my champs on armory if you want : Sausaki, Leczer, Pandoktor)
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Firstly, I am new on Cata, and when i read your Guild Recruitment page on forum, i decided to apply here. This Guild is simply old and have some great rules wchich suits all my needs . Smile
What are your expectations from our guild?I hope that all members follow guild rules here and behave kindly Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I am on electrotechnics studies and i have not a lot of time, so Y i am okay Smile
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Unfortunately no, but it is also possible that some old friends from Gamer District play here Razz
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I dont think so.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)On Cata i was only in polish Guild (Bractwo Krwi) but people there used to say polish form of -fuck- to much.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Ofc thats how every good guild works.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Cheers ! Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Sausaki
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring / Inscription
Talent build/s:Holy / Disci
Please show us your Build/s from the link given http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng holy : http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#033.18-2331222212012011032113.20-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

Disci : http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#233001221013222312021033002.36-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I use Holy mostly for pve and Disci for pvp but it ofc depends on second healer, and a group. Builds i made on my own using knowledge from wotlk, so it can be not best possible on cata Smile
What is your frequent spell rotation?Impossible to say as healer.
Everything depends on my mana, group, class of my target and encounter
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yup, in my opinion the, best system for pve guilds
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No but i'll read about it.
What is your PVE experience?everything from TBC and Wotlk. On i know only tactics but i have never been on a raid yet. My priest for now is 376 ilvl so not enough to heal FL in pug-runs especially without ach
What is your PVP Experience?2.3k rat as Affli lock with Rogue (wotlk)
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Sausakii ( Warlock ) , Whitewalker (Mage)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWYellow submarine, sunbed, and a fridge with goob beer, (i was expecting such question so i know for sure )
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Deathwing, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?H ? Nope Smile
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Holly shit! MY BEER NOOOOOOO:(
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:54 pm   Post numberPost #2

a nice dude who is an experienced pve healer who likes our rules and our post from the molten forum, need i say more?

positive from me
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 4:32 pm   Post numberPost #3

U sound like a mature yet funny person to me. Yer app is very well filled and u also love to heal (not like Ash who is a dead weight in each and every guild raid...). What else to say...ohh yeah...voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm   Post numberPost #4

Nice app. Questions are filled properly, you are experienced , mature and you got a nice attitude.
Positive for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 7:02 pm   Post numberPost #5

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 7:45 pm   Post numberPost #6

I like your attitude Smile a positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:43 pm   Post numberPost #7

I like the thing that you agree with our rules and I think we can rely on you in near future if needed.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:34 am   Post numberPost #8

r guild with mature or just mature-brained members. With thos you brake my heart: + positive !
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 1:21 am   Post numberPost #9

What else to say except

Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 8:06 am   Post numberPost #10

What faction you played on Gamer District and if you wanna tell us the name of your chars there, will be appreciated. Neutral until than.

We also played on GD on horde side, maybe we raided together.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Sausaki

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #12

Hmm i played on GD till crush down when most of the players of the serv lost their accounts. That was long time ago so i dont remember crearly. But, in that time, i remember us with my cousin yelling "For The Horde" while eating spinach, so i think it was Horde Smile)
I played as sausaki or whitewalker or Xadius.
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Sun 07 Sep 2014, 9:53 am   Post numberPost #13

Seems like u wrote nice app, i hope u dont fade away and go silent mode when you join like alot of "nice app" ppl Very Happy
Anyways + from me gl.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal   Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:08 pm   Post numberPost #14

Contact any officers ingame via /w to get an invite, please create a forum account with the name of your main character or it wont get activated. Have a look at the guild rules Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Sausaki - Priest Heal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.