HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pano

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Strahinja
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:3-3 i dont know, i understand everything spoken or writen in English, but have some troubles writing it without misspelling or mixing the tenses
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Already gave my name Smile Im studing at medical university. Social, love to hang out personally and through video games... Also good in team working
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I got hitted by nostalgy over old server Crogge, so wanted to be part of guild who was there... Also heard here are some folks with who i played be4
What are your expectations from our guild?Meet old folks, have fun, get know to new people, make frendships... I see its a social guild so i expecting it will be more of talking then just pew pew pew pawn
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Im realy ok with that. I always more liked social  guilds where u have some1 to talk with
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Dont have any family, but i know i will make friends
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I heard about guild from Yuurei, and he told me u got Psy the warr here, so i hope he can remembers me from time we raid together at Crogge Very Happy
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Been in small pvp guild Forged in fire, was small one rly 10-15ppl, we did premades all time have fun, but it fell apart, then i joined some random guilds full of memebers (over 1000) and there was like 3 chats in 1h
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I will be able, at least 1 time per day
Anything else you would like to add/share?studing for exams so maybe wont be so active this 2 weeks
Character Information
Character Name:Panoramiiks
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Druid
Character Level:402
Character Professions:Inscription/Herbalism
Talent build/s:Restoration
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=DU&pve=0&pvp=1&template_id=581#3022.17-3.20-222301332103020110311!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?its a resto spec for pvp
What is your frequent spell rotation?As a healer, dont have any standard spell rotation
its basicly depend from situations
keep Hots up
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Never been in that system, read what it is, and its ok for me
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Yes I am
What is your PVE experience?BH 3/3, DS 4/8, and RDF hc Very Happy
What is your PVP Experience?curently 1730rating in 2vs2
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )yes i have, Sajsiloma retri pala 400ilvl and Sajsilustre BM hunter 402ilvl
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWKnife, flint and fishing rod
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?1st i sayed no, but now when i think about it i can say i have man period when exem period comes Very Happy
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Sorry to say, but i will save the beer... Very Happy If i just opened it and its my 1st bottle i would say fuck it, but if its 6th or 7th i would jump to save it, but in that case i would not play wow i would be somewhere else Razz
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:37 pm   Post numberPost #2

Lol pano mateeee welcome here :-) big POSITIVEfrom me. Rly skilled druid and nice person, i remmember him from old good time when we played on croggess.

P.s. Nikolas here :-)
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #3

Psychoo was warr??? Positive from me hun, we will see ourself ingame for sure
Back to top Go down
Pano

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 6:16 pm   Post numberPost #4

Oh hi Niko, thanks for vote Smile

if we talk about same psy he was prot warr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 6:29 pm   Post numberPost #5

I remember panoramiks from crogges, true imba skilled player back in those days (dayum it's been years now) ill vouch + for this for sure, GL .
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm   Post numberPost #6

I remember Panoramix as well, although dunno if he remembers me :p we were in many raids together.

Definitiely a positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Pano

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm   Post numberPost #7

I would remember for sure if u say me what was your char name back then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:38 pm   Post numberPost #8

Yea i remember him too ... chasin him around inside the bg's ...

+ from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #9

you ppl can remember ppl you raided with on crogge? i dont even remember the names of my own chars there Smile

+
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:19 pm   Post numberPost #10

Yeah, I did hear your name too when I was around but what's with your character level? Anyway, nicely filled application and a personality to vouch for. Voting positive, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:44 pm   Post numberPost #11

same as here Andea (mage), and Lenchi (warlock)
Back to top Go down
Psychoo
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Character information
Name: Draconicx
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:10 pm   Post numberPost #12

Aw quite a fella we got here Smile Positive from me, nice person and a player aswell. Hope u gonna play PvE also.

I didnt know ure studing medicine btw Smile We gonna chat alot.
Back to top Go down
Pano

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 9:52 pm   Post numberPost #13

Oh in my head i saw it say item lvl Very Happy my char are lvl85

I remember both of your chars Andea Smile

Ye i have some PvE gear too... Cya online Psy, tell me your char name so we can talk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:24 pm   Post numberPost #14

+ from me. that's a kinda bad pvp spec imo...naturalist has no connection with pvp and genesis>blessing of the grove + others :d contact me ingame
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 12:38 am   Post numberPost #15

A lot of ppl who I trust are voting for ya...

Positive!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid   Sat 06 Sep 2014, 1:16 am   Post numberPost #16

I probably did encounter ya in bgs i just can't remember .. memory sux here , anyway nice to see an old face here.

Positive.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Panoramiiks - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.