HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokan

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sat 13 Sep 2014, 8:23 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Lucas
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):Brasilia -3 hours
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I play wow for 6 years by now, (3 years on molten) and i rly like to complete all the pve content with  friends and guild mates
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because a friend of mine is also an member and told me about you guys and how friendly the guild members are
What are your expectations from our guild?Mature and at same time funny members who can call me for raids/dungeons
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Sadly no
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Bjizzle
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Apex (guild was disbanded because few members left to retail and the guild was called ninja) same guild as Bjizzle
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nope
Character Information
Character Name:Tokisaki
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Jc - Mining - Fishing - Cooking
Talent build/s:Surv for kiting - Surv for DPS
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?HU#03.17-23.3-2.14-3223003023022121311!12,24,3,-1,-1,-1,27,14,19
Why did you choose this build?Its the standard surv build for pve
What is your frequent spell rotation?Hunter Mark - Serpent Sting - Black Arrow - Explosive shot - 2 Cobra shot - 1 arcane - 1 explosive - 1 cobra shot - 1 arcane and repeat
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No but im willing to learn about it
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?same as DKP
What is your PVE experience?Im always watching guides even before they are launched in molten, trying to learn the basic
What is your PVP Experience?I rly suck on pvp as hunter , but i do play with shammy heal
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Loghorizon - Acnoloogia - Orchidia - Lightningh - Kotorii
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWFlare gun - Knife - Wilson ( cracked up laughing )
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?save the raid, i can celebrate with another beer when we kill him
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sat 13 Sep 2014, 8:38 am   Post numberPost #2

I will stay neutral for now until Bj comments here (although good one with Wilson).
I also have 2 questions:
1. You mention your char names, what classes are they?
2. Are you willing to play more with your healer than with your hunter, especially in raids?
Back to top Go down
pokan

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sat 13 Sep 2014, 9:00 am   Post numberPost #3

Char classes:

Acnoloogia - BDK and Unh
Loghorizon - Resto Shaman and Eleme
Lightningh - Holy paladin
Orchidia - Feral druid dps
Kotorii - Arcane and Fire Mage

The fact is, shamy is by far my best char and the one im playing most soo ... yea i can heal in raids
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:50 pm   Post numberPost #4

We need healers (we always do), so a healer will be a nice acquisition. We play around 16- 21 ST mostly, I hope this will be ok with you. Positive.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm   Post numberPost #5

@deena wrote:
We need healers (we always do), so a healer will be a nice acquisition. We play around 16- 21 ST mostly, I hope this will be ok with you. Positive.

+ you got a friend in guild who can recommend you. Although I will be checking the topic to see BJ's reply here. Voting Positive. GL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bjizzle
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 7:56 pm   Post numberPost #6

Hey bro im glad to see you went through with it and applied! Toki and I go wayyyyyy back to the first days of Apex when it was called Wynners. Very dependable player and is always a great addition to any raid. Good luck throughout the application/trial process man.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:16 pm   Post numberPost #7

changing my vote to positive
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 11:04 pm   Post numberPost #8

well wth + lez try ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 3:01 am   Post numberPost #9

Can you expand this answer please with more info about yourself ( non wow related ).
Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:08 am   Post numberPost #10

a bit more info would be nice the app is kinda short

neutral for now
Back to top Go down
pokan

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:05 am   Post numberPost #11

Well , as i said earlier im an 17 years old Otaku , studying rly hard in 2 schools (One of them is Technology school) aiming to be an game designer which is my dream since i can remember.
On my free time i like to read some fanfic ,watch animes,play games or go out with friends.
I am a calm but positive person who usually tries to cheer up those around me simply because i like to see happiness on people's face.
Also i would like to travel the world some day and learn about new cultures, meet new faces  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:29 pm   Post numberPost #12

pokan wrote:
Well , as i said earlier im an 17 years old Otaku

Yesh another otaku! Very Happy anyway this info is far better than before and so you have my Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:33 pm   Post numberPost #13

Bj's recommendations mean alot to me and u also are willing to take a role in our raids dat is required by da guild. Voting "+" GL! Smile

P. S. 3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW Flare gun - Knife - Wilson

I freakin luuv dat movie "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 8:24 am   Post numberPost #14

im surrounded by brazilians -.-

+ from me i would like to give you a chance
Back to top Go down
Boromaru
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Character information
Name: Boromaru
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Thu 18 Sep 2014, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #15

Positive for meh 1+
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:53 pm   Post numberPost #16

You seem like a decent guy. Positive +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:43 am   Post numberPost #17

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Tokisaki - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-