HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ognjen92

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Ognjen
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8,5
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi, im Ognjen, 22, finished high school working as waiter 4 years, love teenage chicks,smokes and vodka
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i meet Hamedu, wanna continue friendship along with him in guild, and i hate being in current guild Angels of Death (too many members, 80 online and no1 sayin a word.
What are your expectations from our guild?nothing much
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Indeed! I'm not much into pve anyway Very Happy
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?virtual friend hameroona or w/e spells (veljko)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Lynith, Andea, HAME! Very Happy
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I transfered from Horde lately
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?sure
Anything else you would like to add/share?gold? Very Happy
Character Information
Character Name:Araidis
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:BS/mining
Talent build/s:Retri(8/2/31), Holy (31/7/3)
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   can't open error 505
Why did you choose this build?best for pvp
What is your frequent spell rotation?secret Smile
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?didn't pve much on cata
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?yep, also got drunkz
What is your PVE experience?quit pve after wotlk
What is your PVP Experience?uber shadow priest, retri, decent with all other classes except shaman and dk.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Marinica, Helloweed, Araidiz
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWteenage chicks food and ciggaretes
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?just somethimes accidently becouse i got bid on capslock...
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?never played shaman.
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 12:54 pm   Post numberPost #2

Amg to tell u the truth i havent had this much fun lvling like i did with him, his app is poor but he is ok nib, and i laughed so hard on lvl process, we rekd shit load of horde and did quests so fast that i didnt even noticed how fast i lvled up cracked up laughing voting positive !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm   Post numberPost #3

Damn Ognjen you could write more you know Very Happy For sake of others please write a bit more about your secret rotation, and maybe about yourself.

I don't give recommendations easily, but to be honest, I didn't laugh this much with someone in a loooong time. Was in group while he was leveling with Hame and all I needed was popcorn, I could barely farm herbs.
I will give positive for trial so don't disappoint meh Very Happy

Wait, you has drunkz horde? Did you gank meh?? >.<
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:08 pm   Post numberPost #4

Well yeah, da app is kinda poor indeed...But since u have such a good recommendations by Hameroid da hardcore seljak and ma sweet hon Lenchi I'm gonna vote "+" fo sho! GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:28 pm   Post numberPost #5

Hmm, very poor app, but I've already heard about you from Hame yesterday who was in some orgasmic state while talking to me cause you did/said smth... Whatever I don't wanna know...

Anyway... 2 great persons are recommending ya, so Imma go with a Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm   Post numberPost #6

Ande and Hame recommendations are enough for me. Positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm   Post numberPost #7

i meet Hamedu, wanna continue friendship along with him in guild.................... in the name of the hellguards , u can kiss your men hame!!! +positive
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #8

Recommended by Hame and Andea! Voting Positive. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 6:28 pm   Post numberPost #9

Good recommendations. They say that he's funny and he does pvp. I don't need more, positive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ognjen92

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Sun 14 Sep 2014, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #10

so, this means im IN? Embarassed btw i wroted much more but then i had some bug trying to post, everything disappeared so i had to write down again got pissed a bit, we'll get to know in-game i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 2:48 am   Post numberPost #11

Pretty strong recommendations but i want these questions answered properly , they are there for a reason.

Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Quote :
What is your frequent spell rotation?

The link seems to work so try again with this one also.
Quote :
Please show us your Build/s from the link given http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng
Back to top Go down
ognjen92

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 8:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

My name is Ognjen Milicevic, born and living in BiH. I'm 22 years old, finished economy high school. Working as a waiter for four years.
Playing wow since vanilla so its like eight years or something, i was in a guild with romanians for all these years, we switched between servers, moved together etc. I'm in a happy relationship for six months her name is Mirjana and I love her as much i love my paladin Smile
I have one sister, shes studying German language in Serbia (Novi Sad), living in a flat with parents, dad's cop and my mom sleep all day long Smile

DPS spell rotation: Inquisition > Crusader Strike > Judgement > GOTAK > Zealtory > Wings > CS > Judgement > HoJ > Hammer of Wrath and idk
after these, they usually die after this... laugh out loud!

Talent Tree : http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#203012.15-2.19-3213213201003212311!15,18,4,32,33,31,3,14,17
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 3:08 am   Post numberPost #13

Alright , Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:12 am   Post numberPost #14

very nice recommendations and you show interest in the app, not letting it slide and answering when we ask you.

another pvp player sounds very nice

positive
Back to top Go down
Hisoko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-08-10

Character information
Name: Ariaq
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm   Post numberPost #15

If fat Hame recomends it must be alright then Smile and app looks good and seeen today earning 50k cp archiev *jelous* Positive

Last edited by Hisoko on Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:20 pm   Post numberPost #16

Positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:24 pm   Post numberPost #17

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Araidis - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-