HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mRkompleX

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:52 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Petar
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:im studying economics failing... lazy as a sloth...  
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i have two friends already in hellguards  
What are your expectations from our guild?fun
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?yes
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?babush, fakea
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)hallowed, no co-op
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?nope
Character Information
Character Name:Bigtitedbich
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:herbalist inscription
Talent build/s:arcane
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#3033222212021222121212.21-3.17-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?i think its the best way
What is your frequent spell rotation?arcane blast, fire blast
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?no im not
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?no
What is your PVE experience?hc dungeons and some raids
What is your PVP Experience?not much
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )no
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWa lamp with a genie no point for other two things i guess...
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no emotional problems i take it easy
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?firs save the raid than clean up...
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:20 am   Post numberPost #2

you were lazy also when you wrote this app. I wait for your folks to confirm ya, but you could have done much better.

we do not like 3 words answers, I think I repeated that at least 100 times already.
Back to top Go down
mRkomple

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #3

well i really want to join this guild so im going to try i bit harder. Things to know about me..  my fetish is bOObs, biG bOObs Shocked  i had a gf Kissy  with big tits and she wanted to make them smaller with surgery i said to her if she did that we are done What the Fuck , she listened to me, but nevermind we broke up for different reason, since i haven't had a gf just getting wasted every opportunity i have with my friend fakea, i drink a lot but he, he is on a diferent LVL his the brew-master king of tequila. I work part time in a shoe shop selling shoes and thats it.. i hope its ok this time.. hearth
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 11:19 am   Post numberPost #4

Quote :
my fetish is bOObs, biG bOObs Shocked  i had a gf Kissy  with big tits

laugh out loud!  Your funny, Mr Komplex. If you manage to get in, I will replace Efrata as target for my bra jokes with ya. I still need your folks confirm, neutral until then.
Back to top Go down
DeMoNiCZaBa
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character information
Name: Babushh
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm   Post numberPost #5

Yes he is a RL friend, and he just started playing on molten not long ago reactivating his wow "skills". I dont even know if i can vote or if it will even count Very Happy but heres a +, and i hope he will get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 4:32 pm   Post numberPost #6

mRkomple wrote:
well i really want to join this guild so im going to try i bit harder. Things to know about me..  my fetish is bOObs, biG bOObs Shocked  i had a gf Kissy  with big tits and she wanted to make them smaller with surgery i said to her if she did that we are done What the Fuck , she listened to me, but nevermind we broke up for different reason, since i haven't had a gf just getting wasted every opportunity i have with my friend fakea, i drink a lot but he, he is on a diferent LVL his the brew-master king of tequila. I work part time in a shoe shop selling shoes and thats it.. i hope its ok this time.. hearth

Al Bundi is that you ? Very Happy

Anyway Very Happy dude ... i like you Very Happy remind me of myself Very Happy

+ as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm   Post numberPost #7

Funny guy. Very Happy I smell Efrata N2 comin on da way! Very Happy U also have recommendations from our guildmates so I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:19 pm   Post numberPost #8

mRkomple wrote:

Lmao!!! cracked up laughing Well you got 2 friends in guild and I already met you in some RDF. you seem like a nice and funny guy. Very Happy Positive from me as well. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #9

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Another Englishmastah! I'm so gonna have fun! Very Happy

Positive!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Thu 18 Sep 2014, 7:00 am   Post numberPost #10

I'm ok with Babush recommendation. Positive.

Last edited by deena on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:02 am   Post numberPost #11

ive played with you and you seem like an ok dude + from me
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:08 am   Post numberPost #12

+ from me since baba and fakea recomended Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bfc
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Fri 19 Sep 2014, 11:20 am   Post numberPost #13

yea yea he is our RL friend...just inv him in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Fri 19 Sep 2014, 8:24 pm   Post numberPost #14

Since others recommend, a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage   Fri 19 Sep 2014, 10:27 pm   Post numberPost #15

Positive.

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Bigtitedbich - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.