HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indenill

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 12:55 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Bart
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1 or +2 it depends
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi, my name is Bart, I'm a sophomore student, I'm studying English Philology and Economics at Univeristy of Poznan. What else ? I really love music, football, and jogging with my girl and two dogs, that what turns me on, sport and WoW Very Happy i play wow since i remember, so it's always been a part of my life, I'm an easy person, and I hope we all will get along, of course if I my application will be accepted
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because you guys seem like a perfect fit for me!
What are your expectations from our guild?Today i played one RHoT with you and you just made me want to play with you: D
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yeah, I'm well aware of it, that's what makes me want to join your guild even more, I'm not a hardcore player as well.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No i dont.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Simzila/Simi ? Very Happy, Azukeo, Runkmuffin
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)It's nothing special, i just decided to find a proper guild as my current one was just a device in geraing up, i mean it's a massive guild, 600 members online, and now it's time to find a good, social guild!
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes im able to vist it even more than twice a week.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nothing really, i can't say much, beacause im forced byt Azu to do it ASAP
Character Information
Character Name:Indenil
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85(380 ilvl)
Character Professions:inscription/herbalism
Talent build/s:Holy 380ilvl/ subspec as retri,
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#02332001221131312321302.18-3.18-!6,22,30,-1,-1,-1,27,25,16
Why did you choose this build?because it has all I need as a holy paladin, infusion of light, light of dawn, decreases cd of avenging wrath etc
What is your frequent spell rotation?holy shockx3 on whoever needs, then word of glory, divine light if major healing is required, if it's only minor damage, i use holy light, when i immediataley have to heal someone i use world of glory, and if im infused with light i use divine light o flash of light, because it's instant spell, when im not infused i also use flash of light, holy shock, and just burst, whatever i need, including holy radiance when we there are at least 3 players in a place, it's a really good AoE healing spell, as for holy paladin ofc Very Happy i sometimes use light of dawn, when im stacked up with 3 holy power charges Very Happy. i can talk and talk, what is really useful as a paladin, it's a famous lay on hands, not only it instantly brings back 150k~hp but also i grants me with 10% of my basic mana, so it's essential in a long encounters, at last when i need to burst i use divine favour, avenging wrath and lifeblood(Insc) at once, sometimes i also use beacon of light on tank, beacuese then it every flash of light or divine light generates 1 holy power charge, thats pretty much all you need to know!
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes im familliard with DPK
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No im not familliard with AV Enabler, but i will cath up with whatever is needed
What is your PVE experience?I raided major wotlk content, and early cataclysm content, untill firelands when i went inactive
What is your PVP Experience?nothing special, just daily BG's 2100 rating on wotlk, mainly as holy paladin
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Gervvazy, Kalstan,
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWmy gf Maggie, guitar and my corgie dog Harrison
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no im used to enduring periods, im rather a calm person,even though sometimes im on the verge of explodind i tend not to shout, like really
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well that's a tought one but I guess I'm gonna save the raid, because that's what matters when we're riding!
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-07-28

Character information
Name: Azukeo
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:06 am   Post numberPost #2

I approve of this message hes a great healer, he healed ET for us, very fun to hang with and fun to talk to, joyful spirit. i vote Positive on this ^.^ good luck dear!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:48 am   Post numberPost #3

Very well written application , Positive.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:52 am   Post numberPost #4

Really nice application, a positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #5

I'm glad you made the application this well.
He's a nice guy and patient player with great attitude, so I do recommend him.
Voting Positive. GL Bart! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hameron
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Character information
Name: Hameron
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:44 pm   Post numberPost #6

positive gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

@azukeo wrote:
I approve of this message hes a great healer, he healed ET for us, very fun to hang with and fun to talk to, joyful spirit. i vote Positive on this ^.^ good luck dear!!

@Simini wrote:
I'm glad you made the application this well.
He's a nice guy and patient player with great attitude, so I do recommend him.
Voting Positive. GL Bart! Very Happy

Sounds really nice! Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 6:13 pm   Post numberPost #8

If Simi's recommending, then I think I shouldn't be worried.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-07-28

Character information
Name: Azukeo
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #9

omg 3 more votes i hope you get in!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:47 pm   Post numberPost #10

I enjoyed reading your application. Positive +
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:58 pm   Post numberPost #11

Verry nice app. Positive +
Back to top Go down
Eudulus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:58 am   Post numberPost #12

Positive '+' from me since u're a healer just like i am santa GL mate!
Back to top Go down
Raggyballs
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-09-04

Character information
Name: Eubulus
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Sun 28 Sep 2014, 8:00 am   Post numberPost #13

^ Thats from me forgot to loggin before posting laugh out loud!
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Sun 28 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm   Post numberPost #14

I like your application; you're getting nothing but a positive response from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:21 pm   Post numberPost #15

If simeh and sameh are recommending you. You might as well get a chance at the trial period. Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:45 pm   Post numberPost #16

Positive from me too
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Mon 29 Sep 2014, 1:43 am   Post numberPost #17

Really nice Guy and a healer more to say? Wink positive from me +
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).   Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:42 am   Post numberPost #18

I think he got the required number of +.

Accepted.

Wips an officer ingame for invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Indenil- Paladin(holy).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-