HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kethanan

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 2:14 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Nicoleta
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10 (student)
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2 GMT
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I am Mocanu Nicoleta. I'm currently a master's student at the Faculty of Letters in Galati. In the same city as I study lives my elder sister, Dana a.k.a Deenna (in WoW), and her husband, Cosmin a.k.a Pred or Amatereus (in WoW). Oh and my little 7 year old niece, Diana who has her own little char called Dianutsa (:3)
I wouldn't want this to sound like a boast but they are my family and I love them Smile

I am rather secluded as a person and I normally keep to myself. Despite that, when I get to know people I usually become a motor mouth and it's difficult for others to shut me up. Very Happy

I love to read and study. I'm a bookworm and a WoW Lore freak. Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because my family is in this guild. Guilds that don't have any of my family members in it, I tend to forget and don't get attached at all.
What are your expectations from our guild?Expectation is rather a harsh word, but I hope I can have people to talk to once in a while. My last 2 years of playing WoW were filled with utter loneliness.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I am not a hardcore raider, so I am fine with it.  Smile
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes, Deenna and Amatereus (does Dianutsa, my little 7 year old's char count too? ^_^)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Deena
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Well when I started playing in Molten WoW, I thought I would be as lonely as I was on other servers. Truth be told, that was the case for the first few levels of my main character and then my sister noticed that I was aimlessly hanging around the server guildless and without a purpose. So I asked her if I can join your guild (I am sorry if I forgot to mention I am already a member).
And I found out that while in this guild I don't aimlessly log on my char anymore. Very Happy I finally have someone to talk to.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I guess I can.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Only to mention that i was informed that, even if I am already a member of the guild, I was told that I should write an application.
Character Information
Character Name:Sunbursts
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Druid
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Alchemy and Herbalism
Talent build/s:Restoration 2/0/39; Balance 33/0/8
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Restoration PvP: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DU#002.39-222331332003223102311!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

Balance PvE: http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DU#33233221123002011031.22-220301.15-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Because that's what i thought would be a good build for healing PvP, respectively ranged dps PvE. I haven't consulted any guides, because I wouldn't like to be uniform with others. What's the point in having variety in the talent tree if it;s only a copy of someone else's.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Restoration: Wildgrowth > Rejuvination > Swiftmend > Regrowth > Lifebloom (in desperate situations Tranquility)

Balance: Faerie Fire > Moonfire [Sunfire while on Solar Eclipse] (regularly refreshed) > Insect Swarm (regularly refreshed) > Starfire/Wrath (to direct eclipse to one side or another) > Starsurge (when cooldown is ready) > (eclipse) Wrath / (respectively) Starfire [till the the other eclipse activates] > repeat
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Somewhat. I've seen my elder sister and her husband use it, but personally no.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Unfortuantely no.
What is your PVE experience?Classic WoW to Wotlk. Very limited knowledge of Cataclysm raid and dungeon techniques. However, as I've already mentioned, above I've witnessed dungeons and raids done by my family.
What is your PVP Experience?I am a beginner at PvP healing with restoration druid.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )At the moment no. Sunbursts is my only character.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA kindle, internet connection (to download books) and books (in physical form). I'm a bookworm Smile
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?-----------
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid. I can clean my spilled beer anytime. (Sidenote: i don't drink Sad )
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 5:39 am   Post numberPost #2

Aren't you already in the guild? i guess people have something to do with you makin' the app now.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:13 am   Post numberPost #3

Hm, I know you're already in guild, but if votes are needed I vote positive Smile.

P.S. I agree that all should use what suits them best and not copy paste talents, but just a small suggestion for pvp setting, Nature's Swiftness (and Nature's Cure against rogues) have far more utility for yourself and others than Nature's Ward.
In case you decide to try out Nature's Swiftness, here's a nice 'oh no u won't' macro with making healing touch instant on yourself or others (same can be done for cyclone and entangling roots) Smile:

#Showtooltip
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/cast Healing Touch

Last edited by Andea on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : voting)
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:24 am   Post numberPost #4

Quote :
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.

Yea right, she’ll hide and scream.

Positive.

We used to play in different faction, so I cant recommend her as player, but she is ok as person. We just annoy each other, sisterly love I guess.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:54 am   Post numberPost #5

Even though you are already a member but filling the application helps us to get to know you better, so thanks for making it. ^^
Nice application, Great recommendations, and also I talked to you in game, and I like your personality. Very Happy
Definitely a Positive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:06 pm   Post numberPost #6

dodgy business is dodgy

think you are pretty cool and well you are already in this is pointless

+
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Sun 05 Oct 2014, 10:37 pm   Post numberPost #7

positive
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Mon 06 Oct 2014, 10:42 am   Post numberPost #8

Positive
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Mon 06 Oct 2014, 12:15 pm   Post numberPost #9

Pretty sure I played with you the other day.. and you were in our guild cracked up laughing
Positive nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Mon 06 Oct 2014, 1:33 pm   Post numberPost #10

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:55 am   Post numberPost #11

Isn't Sunbursts already in guild? Or is another Sunburst?
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:57 am   Post numberPost #12

is the same Sunburst. She wanted to be a full member of our guild.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3154
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Mon 13 Oct 2014, 4:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

Plus from me too and since its the same person and already in guild, i dont see any point keeping the application open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid   Today at 9:01 am   Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Subursts - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.