HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylor

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sat 04 Oct 2014, 2:00 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Saša Lukić
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm very friendly guy, social and trying to be helpful in every way possible. I'm a lot into sports like football and basketball, but I'm not playing any of them professionally. I'm studying Information Technologies at University of Belgrade, with, I would say, very good grades.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Well, I've been in Soul Society, they were Balkan only guild, and I did raiding with them, and had a lot of fun, but when exams started the guild died. I got in other guilds, but they were unhelpful, unfriendly, so I got tired of that. I met one member of yours and asked me if he knows and guild that can fit my needs, and he answered "Mine", so I would like to give it a try.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect to have a lot of great moments, making friends and being useful to others. Raiding, PvPing and doing all that stuff like a big group of friends, not just players in some game, would make a lot to me.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Of course, like I said, I want to meet friendly people, who are willing to have fun.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No, I've just discovered you.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I would say Runkmuffin. Very Happy
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Soul Society ( I explained reason earlier in text) , The Chosen Ones (The reason I'm leaving them is that they are not friendly at all, not motivating and I find them very childish. When u ask them something, they don't respond, when you ask for help, they won't do it, if that doesn't benefit them etc..)
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, when I'm not studying, I can find time, of course.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I hope that we are going to have a lot of fun Very Happy
Character Information
Character Name:Xylor
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warlock
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Enchanting/Tailoring
Talent build/s:Demonology PvE, Destruction PvP
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WL#003.15-232222030031221221103202.14-!13,32,7,3,10,23,5,15,26
Why did you choose this build?I tried Demonology recently,and found out that you can do much more damage than using affliction. I tried demo with shadowbolts, but it seems to me that I do more dmg spamming inc instead, and plus, to be honest with you, it's a lot easier for me Very Happy
What is your frequent spell rotation?Curse of Elements, Demon soul, Metamorphosis, Felguards Felstorm, Immolate, Bane of Doom, Hand of Gul dan, Corruption, and inc as a filler with shadowflame and hand of gul dan on cds. Refreshing corruption and when Felguards Felstorm fades, I summon felhunter for more dmg.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes, you are getting points for each run/kill , and than you use them as coins to bid on item.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No, to be honest, haven't even heard of it :/
What is your PVE experience?BoT and Bwd cleared, 4/8 Demon Soul, and 3/8 Fl, BH 3/3.
What is your PVP Experience?I didn't PvP a lot on this server, but I had 2k+ raiting in arena on Arena Tournament once,and to be honest, I'm topping honorable kills in almost every bg i'm in Very Happy
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Altais (85 lvl Resto Druid) , Cylor (85 lvl Resto Shaman)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA lighter, machine that makes salt water into drinking one , and a rope.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?I'm very hyperactive sometimes, that could be emotional problem? Men period, wait, I though we all have periods, what's that, sexism?! (that was a joke, no i'm not retarded, yes it was terrible joke). I would like to speak to Mr. Herman Hollerith and ask him does he know that one button can represent rage? I think he had no idea what he did with that Caps Lock. So much power in such a little button.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Died? heh.. What bear? You didn't say the type, if it's Guinness, damn, I would lick it off the ground in exact same moment, but if it's like Zaječarsko ( google it) , it can spill all over me,I wouldn't give a damn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sat 04 Oct 2014, 2:11 pm   Post numberPost #2

I really enjoyed reading your application.
Much detail and fun to read, heh. Smile

- Positive
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sat 04 Oct 2014, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #3

dude u prolly mean dragon soul Wink

well a really friendly guy and a lock that can actually do nice dmg (mah mastah) cracked up laughing
u have positive from me man
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sat 04 Oct 2014, 2:53 pm   Post numberPost #4

Liked your application, a positive from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sat 04 Oct 2014, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Runkmuffin wrote:
dude u prolly mean dragon soul Wink

well a really friendly guy and a lock that can actually do nice dmg (mah mastah) cracked up laughing
u have positive from me man

Nah he meant demon soul. Gul'dan joke i hope.

Positive from me
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sun 05 Oct 2014, 7:10 am   Post numberPost #6

Like the application, a positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #7

Nice and funny app and on top of all a good player recommended by a guildy...hmm...lets see...eh well...I vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Srbski narod treba jebat! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gopinich
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Mon 06 Oct 2014, 4:38 am   Post numberPost #8

Sounds like a smart player to meh, I vote positive rabbit
I hope to be playing with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Mon 06 Oct 2014, 1:32 pm   Post numberPost #9

You will fit well with us , Positive.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:45 am   Post numberPost #10

another serbian laugh out loud!

positive for trial
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Fri 17 Oct 2014, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #11

+

@Mizrael wrote:
P.S. Srbski narod treba jebat! cheers

Srpski* LEARN SERBIAN ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

would like for paj to reply here

staying neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:47 am   Post numberPost #13

moar serbians omg

ill give a positive for trial app seems decent

Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:38 am   Post numberPost #14

Why not, they are friendly neighbours. Positive.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 5:46 pm   Post numberPost #15

Reason is obvious "+" from me too! G & L! Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock   Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:27 am   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Xylors - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-