HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lileep

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Stine Wegger
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):gmt +2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Im 29 years old woman who lives in Norway with my husband and 2 kids. Since i was 5 years old i'v playd on computers, in 2005 I started to play wow and there i met my husband Smile Had a break from wow from a few years but started up again 6 months ago, this time alliance. As a person im joyfull and easy to talk with when you get to know me. On my sparetime i enjoy working out, see a movie with my husband or friends.. but most of the time i play wow.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?its seems like  a nice guild and im looking for a guild with active members
What are your expectations from our guild?A guild with active members who like to help, smalltalk and do raid now and then. Also hope that someone joins for rdf Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes im okay with that. I cant raid everyday, but hopefully get to join a raid now and then. I mostly play for fun and enjoy talking ingame and do rdfs
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not yet but hopefully soon. My husband also wants to join this guild.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Have been in palace guards, was a guild with a lot of active members but did not speak in english and did not care for new members.. also was in "the original", was a very nice guild but all the good players left for eliteraid guilds.. so there is no active players left there
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?no.. just ask if you want to know anything Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Mizzii
Character Race:Draenei
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Alch and herb
Talent build/s:Arcane
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#30332222123010021212123.20-3.17-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Read a lot of guides online and this is the build i wanted to try and is happy with it.
What is your frequent spell rotation?arcane blast, mirror image, arcane power, gem, arcane blast++++ then arcane missiles to get rid of the stack. TW when boss is 30% healt or at start. Depens on what the raid/rdf group wants..
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?no
What is your PVE experience?only plays pve
What is your PVP Experience?no pvp
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )yes got a druid lvl 85 feral ilvl 390
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWpot, knife and fishingnet
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?im a girl Wink
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Hell ye.. i want to kill Deathwing so bad, and dont want to let my raidgroup down!!
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nice application. I vote POSITIVE.
Do you drive the same car as your husband though? And will you too be able to join RaidCall for voice-chat in case of raids or events?
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:43 pm   Post numberPost #3

OH my god Alex, you and the cars.. Very Happy

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your application. You seem like a friendly lady so I vote Positive.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:28 pm   Post numberPost #4

Positive.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:53 pm   Post numberPost #5

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Lileep

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #6

Thanks for the positiv feedback Very Happy  well i drive a vw Touran and yes i will join rc Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:09 am   Post numberPost #7

Well i see Hellguards material inside you...You deserve a positive.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:15 am   Post numberPost #8

Nice application, a positive from me Smile

Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:24 am   Post numberPost #9

positive
Back to top Go down
Lileep

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 7:37 pm   Post numberPost #10

Thanks for the positive votes Smile i hope some more ppl would like to consider if i can join the guild flower
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:02 am   Post numberPost #11

Application is ok, you got my positive but try Incanter's Absorption instead of Missile Barrage talent points. It'll prove useful. Wink Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gopinich
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 5:13 am   Post numberPost #12

P-p-p-posi-tive, p-p-posi-tive
(Mum mum mum mah)
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:29 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Gopinich wrote:
P-p-p-posi-tive, p-p-posi-tive
(Mum mum mum mah)

Tsundere much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 12:54 am   Post numberPost #14

U seem to fit in nice in the guild Very Happy you r a arcane mage tho... That bothers me abit cracked up laughing

Anyway i vote positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #15

Sooo...another female to molest online comin up eh?...Mmmhmhmmm...what we were talkin about?...Oh yeah. Its a really nice and well filled app and it seems like u gonna easly fit in among us so I vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lileep

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Sat 11 Oct 2014, 6:30 pm   Post numberPost #16

@ Rasshidan : thanks, will try that Smile

And again, thanks for positive votes Very Happy

So when do I know if I can join the guild?
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 10:50 am   Post numberPost #17

Yep, I think I can give Positive.
Back to top Go down
Lileep

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:46 pm   Post numberPost #18

Lol now i see that i forgot to change my answer to the question about pve experience Embarassed  Well i'v done beth, bale and shannox ( shan on hc), tried both alysrazor and Lord Rhyolith but faild Sad   , done Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj and Hagara,  done 5/6 in BD, done Rhot many times and a rdf daily Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 10:40 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Mizzii - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.