HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marksy

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:27 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Janez Zibelnik
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Easy going guy who threats people with respect until proven otherwise
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I just want a fun and a stable guild.
What are your expectations from our guild?Having fun and doing stuff
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Azukeo
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Well I left from 2 guilds because GMs would treat people with respect.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nice dude over here Very Happy
Character Information
Character Name:Marksy
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Ench / Tailor
Talent build/s:Shadow
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#03321.37-322032210201222101231!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?Well its pretty standard for PVE SP
What is your frequent spell rotation?VP/DP/SWP/MB 1.5 / MB then I see what is going on.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?no
What is your PVE experience?done BH and 4 bosses in DS
What is your PVP Experience?low to none
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Marksi
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWAzukeo and two other stuff Very Happy
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nah.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Hell, why choose when you can do both Wink.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:50 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Easy going guy who threats people with respect until proven otherwise

Respect is earned, not taken for granted. So I do not agree with you and please do not mistake respect with politeness.

Otherwise your application is rather poor and this

Quote :
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk) Well I left from 2 guilds because GMs would treat people with respect.

makes me wander that you will really fit. I will let others decide in your case

Neutral is my last word.
Back to top Go down
Marksy

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 9:53 pm   Post numberPost #3

Sorry typo, that should be: Well I left from 2 guilds because GMs would not treat people with respect.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:09 am   Post numberPost #4

What deena said.

Negative for now.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:02 am   Post numberPost #5

Didn't like the application.Negative as well.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:12 am   Post numberPost #6

I'm sorry but I don't like the application, a negative from me.
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:53 am   Post numberPost #7

Mutual respect isn't a given.
Also you didn't really give any information, all I know from what you typed is that you're "an easy going guy", which doesn't say much. Negative for now.
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:00 am   Post numberPost #8

The application looks sloppy from my point of view, for some reason it just passes negative vibes to me.
Your application just doesn't make sense, maybe read it twice before applying.
Furthermore, I agree with every word Deenna said, so I vote Negative.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #9

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Marksy - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.