HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sloerio

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:37 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Joeri
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8? My native language is dutch. I watch english movies without subtitles. You be the judge.
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm a father of twin daughters (2y old), working as a computer programmer. I recently rediscovered wow and molten, and do random BG's since then. I like playing troll like so: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=181193, and sometimes switch to frost. But whatever, don't pin me on that, I love the game.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Wanting to discover endgame pve content (finally), I replied to the first guild recruitment message on global that accepted beginners wanting to learn. A few days after joining, there was a dispute in the guild chat. Some guys /gquit, I did the same and messaged one to ask if he knew a better guild. He told me to /w Azukeo, and he/she told me to apply here. Azukeo also warned me that you're more of a social guild and not into hardcore raiding, and that you're mostly perverted. Those (and this website btw) are all plusses for me.
What are your expectations from our guild?Full of nice, funny people. Opportunities to do casual pve, pref. on evenings. More fun than random pugs. Some noob tolerance.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Most definitely.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Angeles Oscuros.
It was just a random guild I joined. I actually liked the fact that they had a casual raiding schedule, but being in it for only a few days, I hadn't done anything with them yet.
Then some guys got kicked out of the guild by someone with the reason "I don't like to be ignored" when they didn't answer his question ("who is killing bosses in ...?") in guild chat. When some people complained, he threatened to "keep going". Someone quit, I did the same.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Not really, but ask away.
Character Information
Character Name:Lachouffe
Character Race:Gnome
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:85
Character Professions:tailoring, enchanting, cooking and first aid 525, fishing 125
Talent build/s:arcane, frost, willing to respec
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#323320121032120210021032.3-2.15-3.17-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1 and http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?MG#02.20-3.19-2323223213301321021!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1 but I'm willing to change for pve
Why did you choose this build?Arcane for PVP obliteration from a safe distance (blast blast blast blast blast *grab a beer*), and frost to survive and CC. I remember levelling with frost (years ago, I quit for a few years when I got my children)
What is your frequent spell rotation?I must still begin doing pve. I've watched a few "howto dps" video's already, and a few raid bosses. Seems fun.
As far as I got it: a few arcane blasts, when arcane missiles pop that, otherwise arcane barrage, alternate between a "pop cooldowns and buuuurn" and a mana conservation phase.
Never used those before, but I installed deadly boss mod and a threat meter already.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Not really, but I've heard of it. You get points for participating in guild runs, and you spend them on the gear?
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Nope
What is your PVE experience?Almost none. No raiding.
What is your PVP Experience?Random BG's
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )None at the moment, I'm planning on levelling one though.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA bbq, wine, and some herbs
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?lol
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Depends on the proximity of my wife.
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:33 am   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
Depends on the proximity of my wife.

Roll on floor laughi

Anyway I like your application, yes we get pervy at times, talk trash to each other but its really just for laughs, and not intended to offend anyone Very Happy We are a social guild, but we expect discipline in raids, so you will have to learn a lot since you don't have much experience in pve.

I vote positive for trial Smile Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:39 am   Post numberPost #3

yes we are a social guild with a lot of "pervs/trolling" daily laugh out loud!

I give my positive for trial to see how "noob" tolerance metter will go.
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:09 am   Post numberPost #4

Yes, yes .. Lots and lots of pervs Sad  Very Happy
But overall, it's a fun guild and I think you will enjoy yourself here.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:28 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Cherrii wrote:
Yes, yes .. Lots and lots of pervs Sad  Very Happy

Positive.

what? u dont like the pervs cherrii Wink

well to the app: u seem like a nice guys and ur willing to adapt to changes if u wana pve i vote positive for trail
Back to top Go down
sloer

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 2:47 pm   Post numberPost #6

Self-promotion: I'm currently collecting some heirlooms, and I just might... *drumrolls pls* level a healer. I have a pallie lvl 52 ready

Also, for the non-Belgians, you might learn some more about me by googling my character name, Lachouffe.
Or the names of my (bank / "I wanna heal" / I want a pet / "I wanna do epic BG damage like Lockmybllz") alts: maes, jupiler, latrappe, kriek, westvleteren, ...
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #7

sloer wrote:
bank / "I wanna do epic BG damage like Lockmybllz".

You won me with this. I have same aspirations. Pajac is my rock star also.

Positive
Back to top Go down
azukeo
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-07-28

Character information
Name: Azukeo
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Wed 08 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm   Post numberPost #8

i approve that i did recommend so if thats okay i also vote positive because he was very polite when he whispered me Smile good luck dear friend ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #9

Pervs? Where?!? Anyway dis is a really decent app and I enjoyed reading it a lot. A mature person with a fresh sense of humor will alwayz be welcomed by me. Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #10

Positive , ya app made ma day cracked up laughing and ofc what the others said too.
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 5:10 pm   Post numberPost #11

Positive; from reading your app I want to play with you.

Back to top Go down
sloer

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

I'm really glad with all the positive votes. Thx!
After reading some of the other applications though (in between F5-ing this page), I realize that I forgot to mention some important information. Allow me to answer what will probably be your next question.

I drive a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso "daddymobile", lots and lots of space and almost no horsepower. A red one.

In my defense though, it's not mine.
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Thu 09 Oct 2014, 8:39 pm   Post numberPost #13

sloer wrote:
I drive a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso "daddymobile", lots and lots of space and almost no horsepower. A red one.
Thanks. I would have asked you later otherwise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #14

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lachouffe - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.