HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ormhildr

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:46 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Sylvia (also Syl, Sylv, Sis †Smile )
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7-8 -ish. I am know for making typos (frequently). †
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT + 3:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well, I'm currently studying(Economics)and working(Labor Agency). I don't have an awful lot of a free time at my hands normally, but when I do I like playing PC games, reading books, drawing/doodling and listening to good music.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I read about you on the Molten forum Smile and you sound wonderful.
What are your expectations from our guild?Friendly enviorment, kind/fun people to interact with and play alongside with. Best case senario - I hope to fit in, and you'd find me helpful, and enjoy to have me around. Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I'm not a hardcore player and that's generally not a thing I strive for. In fact I'm quite casual.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Saddly, no.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Nope.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Actually, my former guild (and the one before it, and the one before that one to...) just died out. People either stopped playing, or moved on officials, or changed faction/server/realm and it's just me left at this point.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I'm on the PC †almost everyday, for at least a couple of hours.
Anything else you would like to add/share?In all honestly - †I've been out of practice for a while, don't have a lot of gear either, and I sometimes tend to derp up things (unintentionally of course).
Character Information
Character Name:Ormhildr
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring & Enchanting
Talent build/s:Shadow and Holy (both pve)
Please show us your Build/s from the link given † http://freecode.hu/wowtal/enghttp://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#03321.37-322032210201222101231!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#033.18-2331222212012011032113.20-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?It works for me so far but I keep tweaking it... It's a work in progress. Smile
What is your frequent spell rotation?Still forming one, very much depends on the occasion I guess.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I am, actually. We had it for a short period of time back in wotlk but it got voted out relevently soon after.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Nope, not yet.
What is your PVE experience?I lean more towards PVE for some time now. Started playing in early TBC and enojyed wrath quite a lot too. Despite that my skills are nothing special really, but I'm always looking to improve. Smile
What is your PVP Experience?I used to be quite a thing in pvp at some point back in the days cracked up laughing Not anymore I'm afrait. I'm rusty and slow... I still enoy it though.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Mage (Kinshara - 85 - fire - pve) and a druid (Felixien - 85 - currently feral). I play the mage more the druid and a bit less than the priest (with whom I don't really mind healing IF I can pull it off with my current gear).
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWBook, spiked club... and mmm a bottle of rum. Smile
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Not into caps, really. Other than that... nothing overly dramatic to declare I guess Smile
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Hmm taught one. My guess is if I ever make it this far in, the beer would be long empty Smile So, nothing to worry about!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:37 pm   Post numberPost #2

Ah i remember you , earlier you talked to me about the apps and stuff.

Very decent application , you would fit in well with us.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:37 pm   Post numberPost #3

Ya married or free ? laugh out loud!

anyway good app so positive for trial
Back to top Go down
Ormhildr

PostSubject: Re:   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:07 pm   Post numberPost #4

Indeed, we talked Smile Thanks again for the heads up, Sabery!

Single, Darkblade! Single and foreveralone.jpeg cracked up laughing

Thank you both! Much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:18 pm   Post numberPost #5

Darkblade wrote:
Ya married or free ? laugh out loud! l

Im so gonna tell yer wife about dat oh yes I will! Very Happy Now on topic: Dis is one really well filled app providing plenty of info about yerself. However I have to note dat imo it seems like u lack self confidence which u gonna need if u wanna socialize with the others. Also I have to warn ya dat there might be pervs among us (not me ofc Razz ). So beware! Anyway I have a good feeling about u so Im gonna vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Btw have in mind dat if u get accepted u gonna have to post some swimsuit pics in da forum...Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:44 pm   Post numberPost #6

Mizrael wrote:

might be pervs among us (not me ofc Razz ).

Of course it is ya Twisted Evil

P.S. Dont trust Mizz ever Roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #7

I really like your application Smile ye both guys and girls here tend to get pervy at times ('not' Miz ofcourse), we like to joke around so be prepared Very Happy

I vote positive Smile

p.s. Roll on floor laughi pred, deena will shoot ur bear ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ormhildr

PostSubject: Re:   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:58 pm   Post numberPost #8

Don't get me wrong Smile I'm just being honest here. Of course I can go boasting about what a beast in-game I am... then we go in dungeon I pop all cds and *BAM* 10k dps barely, oooor we're all dead 3 mins in normal-mode rdf thanks to my epic healing Very Happy It's just a bit anti-climactic, that's all. I'm not saying it's like this all the time, but I have my moments and I don't wonna give you wrong impression here. I tank things with my face quite often too. For some reason my aggro's being insane, and I have no idea why or what "I'm doing wrong". Anyways, I'm sure if you take me in, we'll find a way to resolve this. Smile

As for the swim wear pics... why make you all wait?! Feast your eyes now Very Happy
--> https://www.google.bg/search?q=jabba+the+hutt&biw=1912&bih=919&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=egE4VIj_JKLiywOxxoCYCg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Thanks for the + Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 5:32 pm   Post numberPost #9

Positive
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Fri 10 Oct 2014, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #10

Your application is well filled and you seem to be a really friendly individual which is great as many people within the guild are nice and friendly with each other. Smile

Voting Positive.

On the other hand, Miz is the mastermind of all the perviness going around the guild, so please be aware of the mischievous guy on the lose, he's very scary, trust me Roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 10:52 am   Post numberPost #11

That's a very nice app. And yeh, Miz and Pred are not really trustworthy so don't bother with them keke.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Mon 13 Oct 2014, 5:02 pm   Post numberPost #12

Shadow talent tree looks ok to me.Positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Ormhildr

PostSubject: Re:   Mon 13 Oct 2014, 6:21 pm   Post numberPost #13

Thank you very much guys! I did not expect such a positive feedback. Iím pleasantly surprised and probably happier than I should be Smile Iíve missed out on a few things that I want to add.

Professions on the alts (Iím sure you already have everything but still):
Kinshara (mage) Ė Alchemy/Inscription (max);
Felixien (druid) Ė Skinning/Herbalism (max);

I donít mind switching professions to benefit the guild (have a lot of old world mats lying around in the bank anyways).

Also, if the priest isnít in demand right now I can start healing/tanking with the druid. Or level a shaman (or something else if you suggest it). I could also transfer my horde paladin and go either way with it as well. Iíve healed and tanked practically with everything thus far. I donít have much gear on anything so it wonít feel like a loss. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on the matter. Smile Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 8:35 pm   Post numberPost #14

Nice application! great attitude. Positive from me as well, GL! Smile

Warning: We got so many pervs in guild, so be careful! Very Happy (If they offer you pork, just say NO!) cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 10:36 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Ormhildr - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-