HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomick

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 12:35 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Aleks
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi my name is Aleks i am indeed from Bosnia and Herzegovina,i currently train football,i love to play WOW,the game is quite awesome i played it since the burning crusade days,but i cant play on the real client anymore bcs of the expenses and quiete frankly the MOP and WOD expansions look stupid and i find the molten comunity really great.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I found your guild on the forums,and i really like that you guys have experience.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect to have fun and to really memorable Raids,Dungeons and quite frankly moments with awesome people form the guild.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes i am okay with that.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No i dont.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No i dont think so.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in the Valholm guild (Lvl 25 guild,Alliance) and i didnt like how dead it was nobody was talking or wanting to do dungeons or guild related stuff so i quit.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes i am.
Anything else you would like to add/share?No,that is all i had to say.
Character Information
Character Name:Darkathor
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:73
Character Professions:Dont have any right now im waiting for lvl 85 to do professions
Talent build/s:Im an arms warrior
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WR#32202303120212312111.21-1.19-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I love to crit really hard and burst down my targets quickly
What is your frequent spell rotation?Charge,Mortal strike,Slam,Heroic strike,Rend,Hamstring,Overpower(when its available)
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No im not,sorry.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Yes,i think i am.
What is your PVE experience?My pve experience is quite good i know what to do stuff when i need to do them.
What is your PVP Experience?My pvp experience is like a 8/10.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I dont have any above lvl 80 characters
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWell i would take a indestructible plane with tons of gas,tons of models and an endles supply of food and water
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Nah im quite a calm pearson.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid bcs i really dont like beer.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Sun 12 Oct 2014, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #2

Your application seems somewhat above average , I'm not sure what to say and we have plenty of warriors in the guild as it is so I'm gonna wait to see what others say.

Also can you expand the answer of this question?

Quote :
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?

Also your English isn't nine , i would rate it 6-7.
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Mon 13 Oct 2014, 9:49 pm   Post numberPost #3

I agree with Riki, your English proficiency is very exaggerated.
Furthermore, the application seems a bit dull and nothing special.  Neutral

I vote Negative for now.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:10 am   Post numberPost #4

Disregarding this "pearson's" english proficiency,

You seem to be a somewhat experienced player as you have been playing this game since TBC but then again i cant really know since you gave us scales instead of an actual description

Quote :
What is your PVE experience?My pve experience is quite good i know what to do stuff when i need to do them.
What is your PVP Experience?My pvp experience is like a 8/10.

Creative, i like that ;p

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWell i would take a indestructible plane with tons of gas,tons of models and an endles supply of food and water

You said that you left Valholm because they never talked and never did dungeons. Please know that if you do get into this guild don't expect raids or any instance runs 24/7.

My vote is a neutral, i'll wait until i hear other replies or better yet until you re-make this (completely up to you)

Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Tue 14 Oct 2014, 8:31 pm   Post numberPost #5

Would be great if you expand your answers a bit. Smile Neutral till then. GL!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 9:58 pm   Post numberPost #6

Few days have passed and still no reply from the applicant.

Negative for now.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:34 pm   Post numberPost #7

same as riki applicant doesnt look like he is interested

negative
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 6:05 am   Post numberPost #8

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior      Post numberPost #9

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Darkathor - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-