HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krak

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Dominic
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):CEST
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I'm at uni studying civil engineering in Vienna.
I've played alsmost every class and have been around for almost 8 years, with a on-off love, somtimes retail sometimes private sometimes a year break ^^.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?It's hard to find decent pugs and i saw some of you guys while raiding and they allways seem to know what they are doing.
What are your expectations from our guild?Even if we wipe, we try again, and if we fail again we try again. And mainly fun
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?jep i understand!
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?nope
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?nope :/
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Was a member of Royal Flush, great guild, but the lvl of comunication was hard. (indian guild ^^)
otherwise no proper guilds, took a years break and lost contact to most of my old friends
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?certainly
Anything else you would like to add/share?no not really, we'll get to know eachother really fast anyway Razz
Character Information
Character Name:Krakl
Character Race:Dwarft
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:LW/Alchy (got all professions on twinks and stuff)
Talent build/s:Heal/DEF
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#03332001222131312301302.18-3.18-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?First thought about what i'd skill then had a look at what others where skilling and then stuck to it
What is your frequent spell rotation?Holyshock when off cd, Aoe/single heal from holycharges assoon as max, goto is small heal but mostly its the flash otherwise all will die Razz there is no proper rotation, just things you need to do when they occur
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?no but i'll look it up
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?no but i'll install it
What is your PVE experience?ICC all the way to professor then i quit, no FL/BH/BWD/BOT not all the way but some bosses, but generally know the tacs
What is your PVP Experience?had fullgeared hunter pvp, healpally full geared and owned 2v2 with my dk and a friends pally
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Kraklmar85,Krakltor80,Shingeko80,Kraklin(81)
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWmy grill, 1 huge piece of meat, my fucking awesome homemade seasoning
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Every man has man period, but fuck it and deal with your shit Razz FUCK CAPS cracked up laughing
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I have huge micro skills, i'd mop up the beer with my feet using all the cloths on the floor, while lighting a cigarette and dps'ing the shit out of everybody even raidmembers (wich kinda would cause us to fail but wayne) and then open another beer while facehitting the keybord for more dps.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 6:10 pm   Post numberPost #2

I enjoyed reading your application, you seem like a very dedicated person which is great! Smile
Furthermore, you seem like a pretty social individual with a sense of humor and would greatly fit in
with the guild! The minor bit which you could improve is your introduction about yourself,
so base few more bits which indicate of what kind of person you are, your interests etc.

Voting Positive.
Back to top Go down
Krak

PostSubject: blub   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm   Post numberPost #3

Fun Facts you didn't now about Krakl:
1. My real name is dominic, but everybody calls me Pfitschki, which has utterly nothing to do with anything.
2. I was born and partially raised in England, London to be precise (which doesn't mean i can spell or use correct grammar :O)
3. All summer i stay on the countryside hiking and stuff to escape the "big" city
4. I speak 3 languages fluently English, German and a Austrian dialect nobody really understands (Well kinda know latin but i dont think anybody wants to know that)
5. I play Dota a lot, like a lot
6. I live on my own, don't have a fixed time plan and am pretty much available all hours.
7. And finally i love uni and learning new things, if i'd have to choose between a raid and an exam, i'd always choose the exam but i think thats obvious.
But we'll have enough to talk about as soon as i get on your TS/RC/mumble/skype you name it Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:00 pm   Post numberPost #4

I like your application, and your sense of humour. Oh and I want that homemade seasoning thingy recipe Very Happy

Voting positive for trial
Back to top Go down
Cherrii
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-08-27

Character information
Name: Cherrii
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:21 pm   Post numberPost #5

Woah, that was a quick reply. The detailed information makes more sense now, hehe.
Haha, I started to play Dota too but as for me it is really confusing.
Anyway, good luck with your application! Smile
Back to top Go down
Krak

PostSubject: Schweinsbroden (Schweinebraten/Pork Roast)   Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:26 pm   Post numberPost #6

To start off, you will need to know, i dont really have a recipe, it tastes different every time i make it, because i never follow the rules cracked up laughing
So you will need 100-150 ml Balsamico vinegar
some vegtable soup (dont know the english word half a Suppenwürfel in 250 ml Hot water until it mixes nicely)
1 tablespoon of caraway (Kümmel)
1 TS black pepper as a whole not grinded (like our raids)
some rosemary twigs
important a lot of garlic (around 4-6 pieces) diced
2 medium onions diced
and some salt 1/2 - 1 TS

Mix it up and but the pork into a plastic bag and leave it in the fridge for 12-36h, not too long but it does need some time to pick up the juices
Next day:
Make sure you put it in a deep enough "pan" and add all the fluids.
The meat should have a core temperatur of 79C° but without it going brown too fast.
Its better to slowly cook the meat to let it adjust and stay nice and soft, you can allways heat it up in the last few minutes to get an awesome crust
o yeah nearly forgot you need to slice the fat into diamonds to create the perfekt gruschperl Razz
and its not allowed to dry up, so if you think its too little water, just add some more vegsoup (dont drown it and make sure it is hot Razz)
if i missed something or something isnt clear just comment Razz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 7:02 am   Post numberPost #7

Neet, now lets prepare Miz with this seasoning :d

Positive
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 8:52 am   Post numberPost #8

I have to comment :p This is perfect recipe for making Miz Very Happy

I do similar, sometimes I add a little bit of honey or mustard in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

Y u no prepare Mizz with anything! It's best to have Mizz raw and wiggling!!! Nice, phat and funny app. I feel dat I'm gonna like ya! Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

well decent app healers are always welcome you seem like an experienced player and a nice chill dude

ill give
Positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 712
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 6:00 pm   Post numberPost #11

Spec is right, his attitude is right... Nothing more to say here.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 3:10 am   Post numberPost #12

Voting positive.
Back to top Go down
Krak

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 9:38 pm   Post numberPost #13

Just wanted to add: i puged ds now have 5/8 and have a 392 ilvl (not that i actually care about ilvl but wayne Razz)
maybe this will speed up my invite ^^
have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krak

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 9:41 pm   Post numberPost #14

ow yeah and at ultra i nocked over my waterbottle and still moved out of the twilight zone, i didnt manage to wipe it up with my feet as expected, but influenced the direction of the water so it wouldnt slowly drip onto my pc cracked up laughing so now i know what i have to do in case my beer falls over cracked up laughing water practise run^^
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:58 am   Post numberPost #15

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:27 pm   Post numberPost #16

I liked your application. Also played with you very briefly and you didn't seem to be a dick, so I vote positive.
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #17

you can have my IMBA "+" GL! Wink
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin   Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:29 am   Post numberPost #18

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Krakl - Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.