HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddallinah272

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:10 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Maddalina
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2 GMT
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:My name is Madalina Mocanu, twin sister to Sunbursts (who recently filled an application though she was in guild :?) and younger sister to Deenna. I am an Arts College graduate and currently working part time in my local town at a fashion house as clothes refiner - in other words, I apply stuff on dresses and make fabric flowers, sort of the manual version of a seemstress, but less solicitating.
My higher goal in life, professionally, is to become gaming design artist and concept artist, hopefully for Ubisoft Romania, in the future.
I am also an aspiring writer and I've written (and rewritten many times) a fantasy novel of Tolkienesque origins, with twin protagonists: Dhonia and Brunar Very Happy I hope to someday publish it abroad, since I've rewritten it in English.  
I am a very thorough and patient person when it comes to tasks, honest to the point of naivity, I prefer to listen rather than talk, but usually when I am the one to talk, I go all over the place with ideas, speculations, theories, stories and what not. My mom says I go overbord very easily and don't know when to shut up.
Even so I am not a sanguinic person and prefer to stick to my tasks and goals than bother others. I try to solve problems, whether ingame or in real life, by myself before ultimately admitting my defeat and begging the nearest person for help. :'(
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I have people I care about here.
What are your expectations from our guild?I personally expect nothing of any one person in particular, let alone a guild, where people have their own tasks and goals they wish to fulfill. I just want to have a place to talk to people, talk to my sisters and my brother-in-law and join in the trolling me with a purple nab diamond in BGs - courtesy of Deenna. Very Happy
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I am not a hardcore raider to begin with, so it's very fine with me.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Sunbursts - my twin sister, Deena - our elder sister and Amatereus - my brother-in-law
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Deena and Sunbursts
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I have no former guilds on Molten-WoW, but I do have former servers I played on.
I usually tagged along with my elder sister and her husband. I joined them in 2008 in WoWlegion, afterwards in 2009 in December in Project-Eden, a small server with a tight community; afterwards in Gamer District in 2011 and that after a year and a half hiatus. However I didn't stay there for long , only for a month and a half or so, then I took a break until Molten-WoW 3 weeks ago. I was previously, before Molten in WoWFreakz, but I didn't get my chars to high lvl, because I had no reason to continue playing past the odd 6 days once in a while :/
So, technically, I have to have someone I know in a server, in a guild, to care about leveling, progressing, raiding or PVP because otherwise WoW will be out of my computer faster that it takes to say "Control Panel".
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, I would be able. I already have it on my Bookmarks Bar, but I had a bit of problem with it these past 2 days. :/ It didn't open.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I like listening to good music, orchestral especially and I am an aesthetic nut when it comed to Transmog. I like drawing whether digitally and I have a site I amm very proud of at DeviantArt Very Happy : http://maddalinamocanu.deviantart.com/ And I like to collect robes, mats and stuffs in my bank.
Character Information
Character Name:Dhonia
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Warlock
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Tailoring and Enchanting
Talent build/s:Destruction (solo) + Affli (PVP)
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   Destruction Solo (not yet raiding):
2/7/32
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WL#02.16-302002.13-3322202302230310211!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Affliction (PVP):
32/9/0
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?WL#203222123013320321302022.32-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?The Destruction build is strictly, at the moment, for farming stuff and doing quests on my own. I don't have good enough gear to start doing raids yet, not even for PVP I am farming at the moment embersilk so that Deenna can make me some decent clothes Smile
The affli build on the other hand is generally to facilitate dot damage increase. I don't use fear all that much, a draw back, but I prefer to use the 1.25 sc cooldown of each spell to cast one or place an instant dot, that fear a player, which will ultimately show as Immune. That's my mentality. :/
What is your frequent spell rotation?Destruction:

Affli:
Instant Spells first: Corruption or Curse of Agony or Curse of Exhaustion or Curse of Tongues.
Unstable Affliction and Haunt afterwards if I am not chased or targeted.
And if I am chased or targeted Drain Life and Death Coil with Succubus as aid.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I am familiar in broad strokes from my brother-in-law and elder sister when they did ICC, but I personally haven't had the system applied to my character since I did not join raids with DKP.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No, I am not. And by its name I have no idea what it does. ;/
What is your PVE experience?I have been raiding ever since the Sunwell Plateau expansion on WoWLegion. I know most of the mechanics of TBC and Wrath dungeons and raids and I've been in all.... yeah all raids up until Cataclysm. Unfortunately, aside from basic Baradin Hold and End Time, I don't know much about the mechanics of other raids from Cata.
What is your PVP Experience?Next to none. I am learning... I guess.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I have no other character above lvl 80. I have a lvl 65 Worgen Death Knight, Deansworth, which I am lvling from time to time and a lvl 11 Dwarf Paladin, Rigezine, whom I want to make a little tank Very Happy
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Alliance!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWI would take a tool set for drawing, a lot of packs of paper to draw on and an endless supply of apples, to eat until my paper runs out. Afterwards I will use up the fats in my body to stay alive for the next 2 weeks and then slowly die of starvation Very Happy
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?-  -  -
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?I will save the raid.
The carpet is easy to clean either way, afterwards. And I don't drink beer, or wine or coffee, which stain much worse than beer.
Back to top Go down
Madda

PostSubject: Forgot a field - Rotations   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:31 am   Post numberPost #2

I am sorry. I forgot the rotation for Destruction.
I use these spells: Chaos Bolt > Immolate > Conflagate > Incinerate > Incinerate > Incinerate > Chaos Bolt (rinse and repeat).
Destruction is more of my style of playing, straightforward. Affliction is frankly a bit harder than Shadow for priests, because all the dots run out a lot faster and my Class Timer addon overlaps them in such a way I can't manage them Sad
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 12:01 pm   Post numberPost #3

Pred! U lucky bastard! Yer wife has 2 younger twin sisters!!! Twisted Evil Anyway...on topic it's already proven dat girls alwayz make great apps and dis one is not an exclusion! U have 3 family members in da guild and also u are a girl! After all dat u should already know dat Im gonna vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 4:21 am   Post numberPost #4

What Miz said.Yeah the whole part! ^
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 6:08 am   Post numberPost #5

Positive Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 5:16 pm   Post numberPost #6

Positive. I recommend her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 2:59 am   Post numberPost #7

Positive , and damn what a rich application Smile
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Thu 23 Oct 2014, 10:02 pm   Post numberPost #8

Well awesome app and i already met u Ingame Wink AND ur a lock cracked up laughing positive
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 12:17 am   Post numberPost #9

Would be nice to have you around Smile

Btw, your app is so good i would gave ya + even without knowing your Dee sis Smile
Anyway huge + from me and see ya online with the guild tabard soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:38 am   Post numberPost #10

I rarely vote.. But when I do...
Twisted Evil positive
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:51 am   Post numberPost #11

positive this is rather pointless atm

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Dhonia - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-