HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
llewyne

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 12:08 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Eva
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hi, my name is Eva. I've been playing wow for a couple of years, with IRL friends and players I met ingame. I'm currently finishing my Computer Science bachelors degree. After that I will be studying for my masters degree in Game and Media Technology. After that I intend to get a job at a game studio. As a side job I'm already working as a freelance game developer.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?The most active people from my current guild have all left or become inactive. The two people I played with most often have joined this guild (irhealz and mizzii). This seems like a socially active guild, which I enjoy.
What are your expectations from our guild?Lots of people online to chat with and play with. New friends!
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes definitely, I'm looking for a social guild.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Not yet.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?irhealz, mizzii. But they have only just joined.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)The Original. Most of the socially active people have left or have become inactive.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Can't think of anything, but questions are welcome of course Very Happy
Character Information
Character Name:Llewyne
Character Race:Worgen
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Enchanting, Tailoring
Talent build/s:Holy, Shadow
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/templates/?class=PR&pve=1&pvp=0&template_id=718#23.19-2331222212112011232111.20-!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PR#230211.36-322030210201222121231!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1
Why did you choose this build?I followed guides, but I don't remember which ones. Honestly I haven't really put that much thought into it. I did ask some other priests for advice.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Holy: Really depends on what's needed. I use Renew and a lot of Flash Heal/Heal. Circle of Healing and Prayer of Healing for group heal. Prayer of Mending sometimes.
Shadow: Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague, Shadow Word:Pain, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Spike.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I have never used it but I have looked it up.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No, but I will.
What is your PVE experience?All dungeons, BH, FL 4 bosses, DS 3 bosses
What is your PVP Experience?I know all Battle Grounds, and have done arena when I played on WotLK servers. But I hardly ever pvp.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Bahera (85 Protection Paladin), Also have a 79 Enhancement Shaman.
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA good book, food, and seeds to plant more food.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No emotional problems. I skip over anything that doesn't use proper punctiuation...it's too much effort.
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid. But I don't drink beer while raiding, just tea and the occasional energy drink if it's a late one. If the tea spills on my lap I can't promise to save the raid. Good thing I'm not a shaman.
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Aelneri
Race: Troll
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:04 pm   Post numberPost #2

I wish I could vote for you Smile
I hope we can continue our adventures in this guild!
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:44 pm   Post numberPost #3

Just did ZG with her. Gave me a positive impression overall, and reading the application further persuades me towards my decision: positive.
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:46 pm   Post numberPost #4

Thanks! It was a fun run!
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 6:12 am   Post numberPost #5

You give me a calming vibe, I like that Smile A positive from me for trial. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:52 am   Post numberPost #6

Thanks! I like to think I'm a calm person Smile
I'm not someone who freaks out at people during dungeons/raids or at all really.
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23

Character information
Name: Aelneri
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #7

Unlike the ppl that say:
"OH NOES HEALER DC!!!!
RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 5:53 pm   Post numberPost #8

Hmm yeah, I liked the apply.
It's well filled, and we really need more healers.
And yeh, almost forgot it... The fact that there actually is a girl who's into computer science is soo * *...

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:58 pm   Post numberPost #9

Don't mind Elerond, hes a redneck. Really nice app which seems to be written by a young hawt girl and...Sry I deverted from da subject...Voting "+" for a nice healer with a nice pair of big juicy...sry I deverted from da subject...again...GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:01 pm   Post numberPost #10

Thanks...I guess? Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 22 Oct 2014, 1:24 pm   Post numberPost #11

@Llewyne wrote:
Thanks! I like to think I'm a calm person Smile
I'm not someone who freaks out at people during dungeons/raids or at all really.

good girl

+ for friends and healer heals are needed always
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Fri 24 Oct 2014, 1:23 pm   Post numberPost #12

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3154
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Sun 26 Oct 2014, 2:29 am   Post numberPost #13

Plus for healer as well but as a matter of fact we might move to MOP realm (Stormstout) officially soon. Are you having any plan to move along with us if you get accepted?
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 6:09 pm   Post numberPost #14

I tried MOP beta and thought it was awesome! Very Happy Panda's are so cuddly Very Happy And Monk's are pretty fun too Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:06 pm   Post numberPost #15

@Warloke wrote:
Plus for healer as well but as a matter of fact we might move to MOP realm (Stormstout) officially soon. Are you having any plan to move along with us if you get accepted?

Positive from me as well. GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:53 am   Post numberPost #16

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:49 am   Post numberPost #17

Yes please! This is the last day I can get votes (I think). Smile
Back to top Go down
Doder
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Character information
Name: Shandrina
Race: Goblin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:14 am   Post numberPost #18

Omdat ik in een goede bui ben ^^
Because i feel generous i will vote positive, not to mention i liked the application
Back to top Go down
Mizzii
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:11 pm   Post numberPost #19

I hope u (and Dirk) gets enough votes so we can raid together again! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 4:19 pm   Post numberPost #20

IMBA "+" from me as well! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 5:55 pm   Post numberPost #21

positive
Back to top Go down
Llewyne

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #22

I think that makes 10 Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 4:45 pm   Post numberPost #23

Accepted. Talk to any officer in-game for invite on cata and mop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest   Today at 9:08 am   Post numberPost #24

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Llewyne - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.