HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrgn

PostSubject: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:23 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Morganie
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +3
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hello there! I am Morganie, a paladin (my favorite class) of Neltharion. I've played WoW since around mid-TBC on all kinds of different servers, although I can't say I have much stories to tell from these times. I like to have a friendly communities in the games I play, therefore a friendly guild in WoW is essential for me. Hope I will get along with you guys! Smile
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because all of the guilds I've ever joined go dead Sad
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect the guild to be friendly, to make daily RDF HCs and Weekend Raids, while being friendly.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Ofcourse, I enjoy a good conversation in the guildchat every now and then Smile
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Sadly no, I would invite a friend, but he stopped playing WoW.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?I was in right before they went dead, did a few raids with them. You can ask some of their old members if they're around.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I wasn't playing WoW in about 2 years, and as I left my character in Wotlk, I returned to see him in cataclysm. Since then I've been in (who hasn't? Very Happy), but left because it was all a mess. Then joined several other (good) guilds, including , but they all went dead about a month of me joining them. Call it bad luck.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I like your banner and site design, it's a piece of art. I also can work with photoshop Smile
Character Information
Character Name:Morganie
Character Race:Human
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:85
Character Professions:Mining / Blacksmithing
Talent build/s:MS: Protection, OS: Retribution; ilvl: 370 for now...
Please show us your Build/s from the link given http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?PA#.20-32023023122121101231032022.14-!28,20,22,23,-1,-1,8,1,0
Why did you choose this build?Because I like tanking most of all. Some say it's the hardest role, but in my honest opinion, healers have it harder.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Crusader Strike and Judgements when possible, Avenger's shield when it procs, Concecration, Holy wrath and Avenger's shield for multiple pulls. Shield of the Righteous on 3 Holy Power, or Word of Glory if I'm on holw HP. Divine Plea for low mana. Holy Shield every 30 secs, other CDs when necessary. Rebuke and Stun for interruptions, Hammer of wrath when I can.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Yes.
What is your PVE experience?I'm playing mainly for the PVE content, been doing so since mid TBC.
What is your PVP Experience?Not a huge PVP fan, maybe because I don't have gear, and I don't have gear because I'm not a big fan. The infine cycle Very Happy Still I would come if we were to raid Orgrimmar or something, that's always good fun Smile
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Not yet, and I'm not sure I will want to level another class. Pallys FTW!
Additional Information
1. If the IF king gets attacked by The Horde will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Jaina already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW1. My girlfriend if I had one, if not, some fap material. 2. My goddamn computer ofc, even without internet I have 1TB ogf games on it already. 3. Some kind of hand-charged battery to charge mah computer Very Happy 4. If I wasn't a nolife idiot I'd probably get a phone to get rescued,,, Nah
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Man period, seriously? Since when is that a thing? Very Happy
6. If we raid DS with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Deathwing ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?There is much wrong in this question.
First, I would never play anything else than Paladin, Palas FTW.
2. If I die the Encounter probably is over because I will be the tank.
3. I would probably put my beer on my hugeass speakers where it's save.
4. I don't drink beer (weird I know...)

But let me get into the situation... If I were a DPS shammy who loves beer... hmm...
Well then fuck the beer, I got a vacuum cleaner and probably got another 3 bottles of beer in the fridge. So honestly fuck the beer, we'd better fuck Deathwing!

P.S. It is cruel to put the "Reset" button before the "Send" button, but that's probably "nice-forum"'s fault.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 3:01 am   Post numberPost #2

This is great just one question , can you answer this question with more info about yourself - not wow related stuff.

Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Back to top Go down
Strongdoctor
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Character information
Name: Strongdocta
Race: Worgen
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:35 am   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
P.S. It is cruel to put the "Reset" button before the "Send" button, but that's probably "nice-forum"'s fault.
Someone should fix that Very Happy

But yeah, as Riki said, you really didn't say anything about who you are/what you do in real life; some of us are interested in that.
Back to top Go down
Mrgn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:41 am   Post numberPost #4

Sorry it seems I misunderstood the question...

I am a student in high school who lives in Sofia / Bulgaria. I really love appreciating art in all of its forms, mostly as 2D art, and that's why I have an account on deviantart. In my free time I also like creating art, mostly 2D art with photoshop and 3D art with Milkshape, so you could say I am an artist. I also plan on studying in an art school further.
Another of my hobbies is to play video games (as perhaps all of the guys here Razz). I always enjoy a game with a good storyline and a lot of plot twists like Mass Effect for example. I mostly play single player, but I also like cooperation games where players must work in a team to achieve something, which is why I like WoW and actually want to join this guild. Playing WoW alone is suicidely boring.
For me an extremely important part of any game / franchise is the lore, which I also look upon as a piece of art, since it takes artistic skill to write a good story. You could say I'm a lore freak and you can find me browsing wowpedia and other game wikis for hours if they catch my interest. The Warcraft universe has an extremly well written story.
My favorite game would be Warcraft III, in whose community I am a somewhat respected member. I like this game because of the flexibility it offers players in its editor, allowing them to make all kinds of games inside the game. I often make 3D models and 2D textures for Warcraft III aswell, that's where it all began. (sorry for writing so much about the games section)
What else... well, I have a brother who plays in Blizzard, and another bunch of friends who also play in Blizzard, but I really don't like the new expansions. Feel free to ask me anything else if it wasn't clear Smile

P.S. The application deleted the guild names for some reason, they were Angels of Death and Angeles Oscuros (which essentialy mean the same thing)
Back to top Go down
Mrgn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Sun 26 Oct 2014, 5:29 pm   Post numberPost #5

Actually to edit my application, I do have an alt I am leveling right now, It's a level 72 (for now) Fire mage by the name "Pyrovaglna" (with a L Very Happy) Just thought I'd say.
Why is it so quiet? Sad
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 5:22 am   Post numberPost #6

Really sorry for not answering sooner Smile

We plan on moving to MoP in some time, horde side, most of us are already leveling there. If you don't mind that and are willing to join us there you definitely have my positive Smile
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:09 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Andea wrote:

We plan on moving to MoP in some time, horde side, most of us are already leveling there. If you don't mind that and are willing to join us there you definitely have my positive Smile

Voting Positive. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 5:55 am   Post numberPost #8

@Simini wrote:
@Andea wrote:

Voting Positive. GL! Smile

very interested you seem in us very eager as well nice app and i liked that you are paying atention to the app center.

if you are ok with my fellow guildies posted above then ill give you a positive
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 3:47 pm   Post numberPost #9

Very nice and well filled app which is kinda rare these days...ye I know there are so many retards on dis world...Anyway I vote "+" and I hope u gonna agree to follow us on MoP realm GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Tue 28 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm   Post numberPost #10

Positive
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 5:31 pm   Post numberPost #11

Voting an IMBA "+" G & L See you in MOP! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mrgn

PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:22 pm   Post numberPost #12

Are you absolutely 100% positive you're moving on to MoP? If that's so I must say that I'm not willing to play on MoP, sorry. I was really looking forward to joining you guys, but there are just so many things in MoP that grind my gears, starting with the buggy Molten and 2000 ppl Queues and ending with the MoP content itself... How do you even deal with the Queues anyway?
Again I must say I am very sorry, you seemed like a very friendly and awesome guild... :/

I really wish you a good time in MoP (if that's even possible), keep being awesome and good luck! Wink
Maybe one day... One day when the MoP server isn't that shitty and they cut the queues down to 300 ppl, I might reconsider. Till then, goodbye! Sad
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #13

more votes here please
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)   Sun 09 Nov 2014, 3:29 am   Post numberPost #14

Pretty good application.I would like to give you plus but since we are at mop i guess that wont be needed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application - Morganie - Protection Paladin (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.