HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veroo

PostSubject: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Mon 24 Nov 2014, 10:16 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Veronique
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I work at the Nation Airport in Belgium as a Check-in Agent, and im a fun loving Person..who likes to fool around..but will be serious at the time needed Very Happy
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Because my boyfriend is in the guild and he likes to talk about it very much and praises the guild.for raiding and friendly environment that why Smile
What are your expectations from our guild?moderate raiding...Fun and humor and plus respect.. Smile
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes..Okay with that
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?yes . My boyfriend .. RageRevolt A.K.A Quaggan in guild
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?RageRevolt
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)i was in Guild called Dabangg on Gamer - District not much of raiding guild..and no respect to  gamer girls...
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes OFC. Smile
Anything else you would like to add/share?Fluffy Pandas FTW! :3
Character Information
Character Name:Ramoria
Character Race:Pandaren
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:56
Character Professions:JC and Mining ( after lvl 90)
Talent build/s:BM in early Stage of gearing after 522 ilvl then shift to MM
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#1aN
(Beast mastry)
Still thinking about the MM build ATM Very Happy
Why did you choose this build?Beast Mastery : BM is good Build for Leveling  and Early game Dungeons and Raids.. cuz  with the talent Thrill of the Hunt and plus Kill command a Ferocity Pet can pull addition 20 to 50k DPS  and this build is less  on Gear ..and its for early  Dungeons
What is your frequent spell rotation?Hunter mark Up on the traget,
Then starting with serpent Sting..for a little DOT then ..kill command on CD . Kill shot when active and on CD. Same goes for Glave toss and Murdre of Corws applied when off the CD. then Arcane shot for Focus Dump.and Steady Shot for if FOcus gets too low!
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No..but i will get familiarize it my self ASAP ..No worries
What is your PVE experience?Raids 10 mans Mostly, formerly as tank.. in Naxx,OS, FOS , POS, TOGC, and ICC Very Happy
What is your PVP Experience?No!
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Not at the moment..but will level an alt tank Paladin to be precise
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWMy Boyfriend , a knife  and Rope
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?IM a GIRL! cracked up laughing
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Save the raid, leave the beer im a girl i will clean in later Wink
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Mon 24 Nov 2014, 11:07 pm   Post numberPost #2

You look nice person, and it will be a big shame if we seperate you and ragevolt, so you got a +...gl
Back to top Go down
RageRevolt
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Tue 25 Nov 2014, 8:41 am   Post numberPost #3

i would love to see her in guild soo.+GL
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Tue 25 Nov 2014, 4:24 pm   Post numberPost #4

Mmhmhmm...Veronique...me lique Twisted Evil I can asure u dat in our guild u gonna find fun and humor and...yeah...mby respect too...I guess...Anyway I liked yer app and u are also recommended by a guild member so I'm gonna vote "+" GL! Smile

P.S. 3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW My Boyfriend , a knife and Rope

Mah best guess is dat u gonna tie him to a tree with da rope and den cuz off bits of him with da knife when u get hungry...but dats just me after all...
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 10:33 am   Post numberPost #5

well Ragervolt is my irl Friend! he is your bf (then i'm your friend too Wink ) so nothing more to add ya can always have ma IMBA "+" GL! Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 11:54 am   Post numberPost #6

Quote :
i was in Guild called Dabangg on Gamer - District not much of raiding guild..and no respect to gamer girls...

What? Who are those and I will spank them.

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW
My Boyfriend , a knife and Rope

laugh out loud! Sushi ?

Positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:18 pm   Post numberPost #7

Positive !!Gender: Female : i love this gender Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #8

You'll have mah positive so Ragenab will shadap Very Happy
Well, there are other reasons too. Like being recommended, decent app, not wanting to leave you two apart and shet like that, but the main reason is to shut Rage up cracked up laughing
And that comment with rope and knife...nobody wanna know what was I thinking cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Fri 28 Nov 2014, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #9

Based on above vouch , plus from my side as well.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Fri 28 Nov 2014, 1:06 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 1:43 am   Post numberPost #11

More girls <3

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:56 am   Post numberPost #12

@efrata wrote:
Positive !!Gender: Female : i love this gender Very Happy

@Trovan wrote:
More girls <3

+

Freaks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter   Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:18 pm   Post numberPost #13

Accepted. Welcome to guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Ramoria - Accepted - Pandaren Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-