HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ducky

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:09 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Devon
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):-3:30 Newfoundland time
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I am a molten vet having played for much time in the pvp scene in frostwolf. I had many friends in climax but they have all left for W.O.D leaving me to find a new home and new friends. Tyreese was my main on FW.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I talked to some friendly folks and some not so friendly. So happens the friendly ones were from Hellguards.
What are your expectations from our guild?I nice guild filled with happy and encouraging people not run down with drama and anguish.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Oh my yes, I love me some pvp much more than a raid.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No sadly
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Climax was my previous guild (frostwolf, Horde) They all left for Wod leaving me with the guild. I left looking for more "populated." shores.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Not a problem
Anything else you would like to add/share?nope
Character Information
Character Name:Ducky
Character Race:Orc
Character Class:Shaman
Character Level:90
Character Professions:None
Talent build/s:Enhancement
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#Za/ZbGKl8KI7LLQLLLAVZc
Why did you choose this build?I enjoy the randomness of enh and the windfury procs, not to mention the nice amount of healing done.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Im no advanced player by any means but I would use; Flame Shock, Storm-Strike, Earth shock, Lava Lash. Blast my CDs for burst or heals.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I no experience with Raid addons.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?I no experience with Raid addons.
What is your PVE experience?I've done dungeons and 1-2 BH on cata.
What is your PVP Experience?I've got 1500's in 2's and enjoy stomping ally in pubs.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )nope.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA bottle of 'Morgan, a small bed sheet and some rope.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?NO I DONT, GEEZ
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Throw my monitor into the floor and bust out a one hit macro while lapping up the beer like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Ducky

PostSubject: Ooopsie daisy   Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:17 am   Post numberPost #2

I misunderstood the personal information question.

My name is Devon, I'm from a rural town in eastern Canada. I play too many video games ranging from TF2 to Civilization, I have a girlfriend who also plays on molten when she can. I am going to college at the moment taking Construction electrician. I enjoy partying and drinking. That's really all there is about me, very lack luster person.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sat 29 Nov 2014, 3:06 pm   Post numberPost #4

Positive
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sat 29 Nov 2014, 3:22 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ but you should try Elemental blast instead of unleashed fury...doing about 60-70k dmg with crafted pvp gear Smile
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 1:29 am   Post numberPost #6

I remember someone named Tyreese on FW. + from me
Back to top Go down
Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:49 pm   Post numberPost #7

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback;

And Rothgar i'll look into playing around with EB.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:04 pm   Post numberPost #8

PvP guy with good attitude who doesn't ignore the beer?
You got my + Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Wed 03 Dec 2014, 8:15 am   Post numberPost #9

Plus from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Wed 03 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Razkarul wrote:
PvP guy with good attitude who doesn't ignore the beer?
You got my + Very Happy

Exactly da same! "+"
Back to top Go down
Lilbabygirl
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-03-20

Character information
Name: Katelynne
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Tue 23 Dec 2014, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #11

Oi - you know me from the guild noob! cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sat 27 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm   Post numberPost #12

Alright! You can have me IMBA "+" GL!
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:09 pm   Post numberPost #13

Beer go crasy like boobs !!! ++
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Sun 04 Jan 2015, 8:52 am   Post numberPost #14

A positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Tue 06 Jan 2015, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #15

You have been accepted, contact any officer in game for invite.

(I got power from Wii to do so Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 12:19 am   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Ducky - Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.