HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regecide101

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Dieter
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I started playing retail WOW back in vanilla era, swept through TBC but missed Lich king as I stopped playing for a few years. Started Molten WOW when MOP retail came out, have lvl 85 Prot pally 397 on Cata Neltharion realm. I pretty much just play to relieve stress and to have a good time. Not big on PvP, but enjoy the occasional BG.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I have some friends in the guild and they recommended I apply so we can jam together.
What are your expectations from our guild?RDF, casual raiding on weekends or such (but where strategies are researched/explained by raid leader before/during) as well as just a general fun, social group vibe.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I would be unable to play EVERY day seeing as I have other priorities (work etc), so Weekends are perfect
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Even though I met them through WOW and haven't spent time with them in person (as they live in Norway), I would consider some of them my friends, yes.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Daringdirk, Irhealz (Formerly), Pumpkinpie (Formerly),
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in The Original. Everyone migrated to MOP.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I could swing that, yeah.
Anything else you would like to add/share?I was crowned unofficial Raid leader by the guild members, and I think I was a pretty decent raid lead. Tried my best to help wherever I could, always kept my cool and exlained tactics to newbies as thoroughly as possible. And if there was something that I was unsure about, Irhealz, Deaddark and Darkseraph were always my second-in command, so as to assist if there was anything I missed (Guild leader had stopped playing)
Character Information
Character Name:Regecide
Character Race:Tauren
Character Class:Paladin
Character Level:30
Character Professions:Leatherworking, skinning (Temporary professions)
Talent build/s:Protection
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#0K
Why did you choose this build?I'm known to be a good tank, and I am comfortable as a tank, and also, I'm still at a low-ish level, so the talents can be changed if they don't work well later in the game
What is your frequent spell rotation?Oh gad.... Uhm, I can show better than explain in text. haha
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?no
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?no
What is your PVE experience?I used to do as many raids as often as possible. DS/FL/Blackrock/twilight etc etc etc
What is your PVP Experience?a few BG's here and there
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Only in the Cataclysm Neltharion realm
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSwiss army knife, lighter/matches, plastic bags.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?nah
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Why would I be drinking beer while playing? It'd be coffee, but I'd finish raid, then ask for short break afterwards to clean up and make a new cuppa
Back to top Go down
Mizzii
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:14 pm   Post numberPost #2

Hi Reg! I wish I could vote.. but i hope u get enough and u can join us again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Im Pumpkinpie btw, was my main on cata Laughing

I dunno when i become something more than trial, but if i could vote it would be positiv+++

Last edited by Mizzii on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23

Character information
Name: Aelneri
Race: Troll
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Gogo. Level!   Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:14 pm   Post numberPost #3

Quote :
always kept my cool and exlained tactics
And youre a 10?
Hehe.
Love to have you play with us again m8!
idk if im supposed to be able to vote as I have become a Hellguard on MoP.

If I can vote for you, and if it counts, a Big Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #4

Positive
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23

Character information
Name: Aelneri
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:38 pm   Post numberPost #5

wtb more comments
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Fri 05 Dec 2014, 11:25 pm   Post numberPost #6

We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Would you mind telling us something about yourself too and not just your "WoW career"?
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Sun 07 Dec 2014, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Reg ^^

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:36 pm   Post numberPost #8

Sure, Uhm.... where to begin. Well, finished school with 3 distinguishes in languages, (German, english and Afrikaans), Worked at a bathroom and interior design company for a bit over a year. Started working for SWISS international in July, then moved from there recently as I got a better job offer from another rival company. Currently I'm kinda on vacation until 1 Jan at which point I'll hopefully be able to start with university where I want to study marketing and Corporate Design. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #9

Nice, now you get my positive Very Happy
Wish you luck with uni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Mon 08 Dec 2014, 6:12 pm   Post numberPost #10

Reg ^^ wrote:
Sure, Uhm.... where to begin. Well, finished school with 3 distinguishes in languages, (German, english and Afrikaans), Worked at a bathroom and interior design company for a bit over a year. Started working for SWISS international in July, then moved from there recently as I got a better job offer from another rival company. Currently I'm kinda on vacation until 1 Jan at which point I'll hopefully be able to start with university where I want to study marketing and Corporate Design. Smile

Sounds pretty impressive! I like serious ppl with ambitions. Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Tue 09 Dec 2014, 8:22 pm   Post numberPost #11

I like ya, a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Aelneri

PostSubject: votes   Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm   Post numberPost #12

more votes please!
Time is running out...
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:45 pm   Post numberPost #13

req. from other guildies, seem like a nice guy, AND ur scandinavian! cracked up laughing positive from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #14

positive from me i like your attitude and your experience hope to see you soon with us
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5332
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:59 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally   Today at 9:08 am   Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) -Regecide-Tauren Pally

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.