HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4noodles

PostSubject: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Mon 22 Dec 2014, 11:57 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Megan De Bruyn
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Well, I just fionished my matric year, going to study medicine at either Stellenboch university or UCT in Cape Town next year. I'm new to world of warcraft, my boyfriend got me into it (Regecide). I usually play Team Fortress 2 or Day Z, but i'm liking WOW so far. Other than that, you'll have to ask me specifics if you would like to know more, I don't really know what else to say about myself. hehe
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?My boyfriend and his friends are in the guild, and I would like to play alongside him because he's been coaching me and I would like to be coached further.
What are your expectations from our guild?Just to make friends, learn the game and have a god time
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Absolutely, I still need to learn most of them. haha
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?My boyfriend (Regecide)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Maybe Irhealz. He helped us level our characters. Smile
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)First timer.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yep
Anything else you would like to add/share?Well, I'm not much of a talker, I'm slightly introverted, but I like making friends and meeting new people. I just never know what to say. haha
Character Information
Character Name:Flamekiss
Character Race:Blood Elf
Character Class:Priest
Character Level:78
Character Professions:Tailoring, Skinning
Talent build/s:Holy so far. don't have Dual spec yet
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#8rU
Why did you choose this build?Because I'm still new, these are the ones that looked like they would be most useful. But I'm open to suggestions to change it if it means my healing will be better.
What is your frequent spell rotation?I always cast my Power Word: Shield first, then depending on whether I'm attacking or healing, I use different abilities. I mostly start with the spells that have the longest cooldown time because then by the time I finished casting most of my other spells, they are done and I can use them again
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No, but willing to learn
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No, I haven't used add ons
What is your PVE experience?So far, questing and a few dungeons with Regecide and Lewitation (Irhealz)
What is your PVP Experience?People keep attacking me while I'm questing, and it's annoying. So when I see them again and see that my stuff has become better and theirs is still the same, I kick their butts.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )not yet
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWFlint stick, Knife with all attachments and a hunting bow
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will run around screaming like little girl.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No, but I sometimes forget to switch off Caps lock, but I almost always apologize.
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Get the maid to clean up while I resurrect myself, put on a shield and resurrect anyone else that can help with resurrections and healing.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:42 am   Post numberPost #2

Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds? My boyfriend and his friends are in the guild, and I would like to play alongside him because he's been coaching me and I would like to be coached further.

Well if at some point u would like to be "couched" by some1 else I will gladly "couch" you further more... Twisted Evil

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW. Flint stick, Knife with all attachments and a hunting bow

I can almost see da half naked amazon right there... Twisted Evil

What else can I say here...uuhh...lemme see...Ohh yeah voting "+" GL Smile Can't w8 to "meat" u online... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Aelneri
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:45 pm   Post numberPost #3

Gogo! Another 10 in English. Razz
We do more woltk instances Smile
You can heal me!
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:12 am   Post numberPost #4

+
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Thu 25 Dec 2014, 2:08 pm   Post numberPost #5

You're new to wow so I won't say anything about the character info part, except that feel free to ask anyone in the guild for tips.
About the "I'm not much of a talker, I'm slightly introverted" part: you'll get over it soon in this guild if you get accepted Very Happy
As for my vote I'll give you positive cause you didn't just "skip" the self introduction and you have friends/boyfriend here already.
GL with the app and the uni too Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Fri 26 Dec 2014, 5:45 pm   Post numberPost #6

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Fri 26 Dec 2014, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Mizrael wrote:
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds? My boyfriend and his friends are in the guild, and I would like to play alongside him because he's been coaching me and I would like to be coached further.

Well if at some point u would like to be "couched" by some1 else I will gladly "couch" you further more... Twisted Evil

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoW. Flint stick, Knife with all attachments and a hunting bow

I can almost see da half naked amazon right there... Twisted Evil

What else can I say here...uuhh...lemme see...Ohh yeah voting "+" GL Smile Can't w8 to "meat" u online... Twisted Evil

miz dont scare away all the nice chicks Razz we all want them here just as mutch as u cracked up laughing

anyway back to the app... u seem really friendly and wanting to learn more bout wow, taking tips and learning new stuff in general Very Happy also u have ppl that recomend u so its nothing less that a positive from me
Back to top Go down
Mizzii
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Sat 27 Dec 2014, 9:42 am   Post numberPost #8

I will give you a positiv! Looking forward to play with you and reg Very Happy

( in guild im not trial anymore so i belive i can vote now? )
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Sat 27 Dec 2014, 12:29 pm   Post numberPost #9

Well Obviously an IMBA "+" from me! And I bet you will have a good time with us! G & L ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Tue 30 Dec 2014, 7:28 am   Post numberPost #10

Not into keeping friends/couples apart. You have my positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:07 pm   Post numberPost #11

well i am sure mizz is right so yea i cant wait to see you online Very Happy positive +
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23

Character information
Name: Aelneri
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Sat 03 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm   Post numberPost #12

More votes Please Smile
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Sun 04 Jan 2015, 8:50 am   Post numberPost #13

I just realized i didn't vote oO

A positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Regecide
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Tue 06 Jan 2015, 10:07 am   Post numberPost #14

I'f my vote is worth anything, I vote POSITVE. hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Tue 06 Jan 2015, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #15

You have been accepted, contact any officer in game for invite.

(I got power from Wii to do so Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 12:20 am   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application (Accepted) - Flamekiss-holy Priest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.