HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theshy1

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Chloe Peate
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):0
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:well im not new to wow but ive only played on the lich king not MoP so i have alot to learn but im willing to try i like pve and genaral helping out and exploring new dungeons / raids and getting better at the game im a easy going player i dont get angry  very easy so im find with players messing about etc ^^
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Just want a more professional guild with more order to it not chaos Very Happy
What are your expectations from our guild?just to have a fun time and learn more about how to play my class and about the dungeons raids
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?aurell
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Im new to Mists of Pandaria so i have no other guilds to talk about
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?nope
Character Information
Character Name:theshyone
Character Race:Pandaren
Character Class:Monk
Character Level:30
Character Professions:non at the moment
Talent build/s:windwalker (dps)
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   no need leveling at the moment
Why did you choose this build?just trying out specs but i mite learn to tank or heal later on in the game when im a higher level
What is your frequent spell rotation?no need leveling at the moment
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes and im perfectly fine with that
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?yes
What is your PVE experience?ive played LK with all class but i only maxed out my warrior class and shaman healer for icc hc raiding
What is your PVP Experience?im not to good at pvp i did get realy good at warrior pvp but im not that great at it
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )nope only one at the moment
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSatellite Phone a flare gun and a lounge chair for sunbathing while i wait to be saved Very Happy
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?erm lol  Emotional problems maybe i am a girl Very Happy caps only if necessary
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?save the raid probley have more drinks on stand by =D
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:37 pm   Post numberPost #2

chould u tell more bout urself and not just the ''wow aspect''? also i wanna w8 until i hear what sve has to say Smile neutral
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Aurell
Race: Troll
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm   Post numberPost #3

I met Chloe while leveling. Its real fun to have her around, helpful and easy to go with. That's why I decided to make her apply for Hellguards.....
Please, Chloe tell more about yourself and if u like u can put some pics of you ( kidding ), but they will ask you...so prepare for that Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
theshy1

PostSubject: about me :P   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:16 pm   Post numberPost #4

welll were to start im a young women i did a few courses at collage for IT 17 to 20 then had to jump in to working etc as you do Very Happy

my hobbies are hiking walking long distance 10 15 hours i know its nuts but i love to do it Very Happy

playing on games whether they be new or old Kingdom Hearts is the most recent game ive started playing before that was god of war 1 and 2 they show how great ps2 games can really be Very Happy

i also like taking computers apart and fixing them up and cleaning them making them run better

not sure what else to put really hope this will do if not just ask for some more ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aurell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 101

Character information
Name: Aurell
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #5

It seems you like gaming and you are nolifer cracked up laughing, which is not so bad, but boring from time to time. Anyway....positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:07 pm   Post numberPost #7

Everyone is studying/studied IT or medicine...sigh.
Anyway I'll give you a positive for your app.

PS.: Hiking is fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 2:56 am   Post numberPost #8

Mutch better Smile positive
Back to top Go down
irking
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Character information
Name: irkingftw
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 6:49 am   Post numberPost #9

Aurell's friends are always welcome! And me liky that you have a great hobby! I like it when people say Hi to me.. you know! "Hi-King" so I should return the favor by saying back hi to you! Hi-Chloe Peate cracked up laughing You can have me IMBA "+" G & L !
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 8:52 am   Post numberPost #10

Negative.

Reasons:

1. I dont accept reccomendation as a friend based on time u spared together while lvling with some player from the guild.
2. Lvl 30 char, 0 knowledge about mop
3. App is nothing special, everything i find out from this app is that u are new to wow and u lvled with aurell.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:21 am   Post numberPost #11

21 years old eh...so I won't go to jail...nice...Voting "+" GL!
Back to top Go down
theshy1

PostSubject: erm   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 9:37 am   Post numberPost #12

well ye i am now level 40 and yes i dont know much about MoP but i am learning and we all start out as newbies but im not totally new to wow so thats a start Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 9:13 am   Post numberPost #13

@Proxi wrote:
Original Post

Negative.

Reasons:

1. I dont accept reccomendation as a friend based on time u spared together while lvling with some player from the guild.

and yet it isnt a recommendation from a friend, but rather a recommendation from a guildie. friends/family recos only benefit is that they give aditional positive points in an app its not for someone to accept or deny.

that said app is very brief and nothing special tbh

ill stay neutral for now please consider expanding your answers and sharing some of your wow experience as well as your personality and i might change my vote
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Mizrael wrote:
21 years old eh...so I won't go to jail...nice...Voting "+" GL!

miz Evil or Very Mad what have we said? dont scare away the newcommers Wink u can do ur thing with em once they get accepted (if i get to join) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rothgar
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Character information
Name: Hanibaal
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman Shaman
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Thu 15 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
Mellody
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-26

Character information
Name: Mellody
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 16 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm   Post numberPost #16

+
Since we're kinda social guild, my opinion is that its not a must for the new ppl to have ultra-mega skills. We're not an army or some secret sect society but still a friendly crowd.. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Aelneri
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 16 Jan 2015, 7:57 pm   Post numberPost #17

I like this one!
theshy1 wrote:
i also like taking computers apart and fixing them up and cleaning them making them run better
Thats almost what I do for a living.
This is a great guild to be in, and I didnt have any MoP experience either when Molten launched it.

We all learn as we play. (thats the point of levling and Jeffing isn't it?)

Im Positive for the sake of learning and it also helps that you're female Smile
Back to top Go down
ziaha
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Character information
Name: Skii
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 1:21 am   Post numberPost #18

I've reread this app 3 times now....for several reasons in addition to what's been previously written I've decided to remain neutral.  (Rather difficult as I truly respect Aurell:)
#1 I agree with Wii's statements.
#2 At level 20 you have enough skills to have recognized a skill rotation to increase dps.... you couldn't be bothered to post-just took the 'I'm too low level' route and copped out.
#3 I am also concerned about your level given the challenges Mists has brought us....by level 70 you may decide to quit.  In the past there were level requirements or at the least recommended before applying...I may be incorrect on that!
#4 Passive.   Over and over I see this....I do agree there is very little here to give insight into you personality; but I read apps and look for those hints of humor, fire and passion!  
   I am a strong believer in learning however...staying NEUTRAL
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:30 pm   Post numberPost #19

Well since you are new to mop then could you tell us about LK instead , i have few questions about it.

1 Tell us more about the pve experience . For pve like raids you finished and other stuff you can think of?
2 How long have you been playing on the LK realm.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm   Post numberPost #20

ill change my vote to plus if you are willing to join us in frostwolf
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:26 pm   Post numberPost #21

Didn't you apply for the guild once? thought you got accepted..
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #22

@Wii wrote:
ill change my vote to plus if you are willing to join us in frostwolf

Well a week passed since then and she didn't reply.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk      Post numberPost #23

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Theshyone - Monk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-