HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KnoxX18

PostSubject: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:17 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Ettienne Botha
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:I love gaming over the weekends and know that I want a nice PvE guild, soon to max my level and love to RDF, RHC and Raid.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?One of the Best PvE guilds and awesome people and friends.
What are your expectations from our guild?I expect the "family" guild that interacts and jokes but knows when to be serious to get the job done.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Ofcourse. More into weekend Raids.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes. Regecide
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Irhealz (Lars), Pumpkinpie, Regecide (Cata names, not sure if changed)
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)In MoP, Ive only been in Paradox, they are only a PvP guild and have no interest in Dungeons or Raids.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes, every day while Im at work I can log on when I Molten Votw.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Cant wait to get back to the good old times.
Character Information
Character Name:Melro
Character Race:Pandaren
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:80
Character Professions:Tailoring, Enchanting
Talent build/s:Fire
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#e2i
Why did you choose this build?It was what I thought were the best of the options.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Frostfire Bolt, Fire Blast, (double crit to active insta-cast) PyroBlast for since targets.
Flamestrike then Blizzard, then Frost Bomb then back to Blizzard.
Always with my Molten Armor active
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No
What is your PVE experience?All Cata Dungeons (Excl. Zul's havent finished them) and BH, FL (Never finished, but know tacts by Youtube) - DS (Only Youtube tacts)
What is your PVP Experience?Dont play PvP often, but understand Capture the Flag and Area matches.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Helro is 72, soon to be 80.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWSunglass, a Flint and a water filter.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Garrosh, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Lol. No.
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well, if he is almost dead, save the raid, if he is half way. Lift beer upright with my feet while playing with my hands. Advantage to not playing with my shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #2

"We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:"

I would like to see a longer answer to this (not just in characters but in information about yourself too).

"One of the Best PvE guilds..."

We're not pve guild but a social guild.

"...but knows when to be serious to get the job done"

This never happens. Very Happy

All in all nothing special in this app so I'm staying neutral for the time being.
Back to top Go down
KnoxX18

PostSubject: Application contuation   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 7:27 pm   Post numberPost #3

Im not really sure what to say about myself. Ive been playing WoW (on molten) for about a year now. I also enjoy playing DotA. I enjoy partying, but not all the time. I am good with fixing computers, been good since I was young. Been an IT techy for a year but now work in a wider field in which IT is only one of the things I do. I actually though want to do programming. Always been interested in it. My favorite drink is Jack Daniels Honey. Though also enjoy Jack as such. Uhm... Ya.

I know u guys can be serious like when we used to do FL and DS. Though most of the times u just joking about random things and helping each other out. Like how DaringDirk helped me level in Cata then a couple months later I helped him level with DaringDerp.

I am looking for that kind of social again, (current guild don't talk much) because its fun to come home after work and laugh about the random ideas every one is having. Its like combining WoW and 9gag some times.
Back to top Go down
KnoxX18

PostSubject: Raz   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm   Post numberPost #4

Just read your name. In Cata we used to call u Raz always, right? If so then I remember you. You had no problem speaking your mind about anything. N I think me n u did the first guy of DS together, along with IR, Pump, Stars, Llawen (think I mispelt her name, Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well I always speak my mind...SMASH

And yea the app is much better like this, you're not just a random wow player anymore Very Happy
Changing to positive.
Back to top Go down
ziaha
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Character information
Name: Skii
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm   Post numberPost #6

Agree the app is improved now Very Happy
+
Back to top Go down
KnoxX18

PostSubject: Accepted   Thu 22 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm   Post numberPost #7

Now that u say positive, how does it work? Must I msg someone when Im online? Or must I just wait?
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:34 am   Post numberPost #8

You need many positive votes to get accepted. Check in once a while to see how its going.

And as for this app. I'm going to go ahead and stay neutral. I see nothing special about this app.

Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #9

im gonna say positive after u added the info bout u Smile GL
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 5:03 pm   Post numberPost #10

Wassup niggah?! afro Sry I couldn't hold maself! Very Happy Da app is good enof to deserve ma "+" GL! Smile

P.S. I so wanna hear Ash on RC screaming "KILL DA BLACK 1ST! KILL DA BLACK!!!" again! cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Andea
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Guardian
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Character information
Name: Andea
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm   Post numberPost #11

Since Miz approves, I approve Very Happy a positive from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 8:26 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 10:09 am   Post numberPost #13

Positive from me. Hope we meet ingame soon Very Happy GL
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm   Post numberPost #14

Positive from me as well Smile
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Aelneri
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 1:11 pm   Post numberPost #15

I guess I could say Positive even though I don't konw who you are. lol
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 1:43 pm   Post numberPost #16

nice application. positive from me as well. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Regecide
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm   Post numberPost #17

Positive from me (if it counts for anything). Irhealz, he's the friend we helped level in Cata last year. Razz
He's friend of mine. He lived 2 blocks from my place. haha.
Back to top Go down
IrHealz
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Aelneri
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm   Post numberPost #18

@Regecide wrote:
Positive from me (if it counts for anything). Irhealz, he's the friend we helped level in Cata last year. Razz
He's friend of mine. He lived 2 blocks from my place. haha.
Yeye, I remember. Im just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:26 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Application (accepted) - Melro - Pandaren

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.