HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snappy

PostSubject: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Wed 28 Jan 2015, 4:55 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Sumanth
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+5.5 hrs
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:This is kinda new but I shall try my best. So here goes,
I am a friendly,social,carefree person.
I finished my Integrated Masters last year from  an IIT (any Indian would know that University Wink) and am currently pursuing a diploma. I play WoW(on molten since 2011) alot and sometimes Dota2(used to play Dota1 till it was released) and if I'm bored with everything else I watch animies (cliched right? Wink)
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Cuz I'd rather choose a good guild and stay with it till the end rather than guild-hop.
What are your expectations from our guild?An all-round experience (both pvp and pve and if possible other aspects such as RP).
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?All the guilds I've been in the past fall into the same category(Social) so i don't think that's gonna be an issue at all
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Nay
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Probably not
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Lordaeron-wotlk

Schism (reason: disbandoned),
Serenity (reason: i quit wotlk)

Stormstout ptr

Bloodshed (reason: ptr ended Razz)

Stormstout live

Bloodshed (reason: molten server hacks and after recovery people decided to disband as not very many people were active(compared to ptr) before the incident.)

frostwolf-mop

>>>>>>Not in any guild as of now<<<<<
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes, I can visit almost daily
Anything else you would like to add/share?Only that i'm looking forward to join this guild.
Character Information
Character Name:Snappyheals
Character Race:Tauren
Character Class:Druid
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Herbalism,Inscription
Talent build/s:resto with soul of the forest
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#QeeKk0KlEKqaJ_aLI2Aavs
Why did you choose this build?Soul of the forest as i am used to it in pvp(have about 3k kills on resto druid with that spec)and in pve(love the hasted heals Very Happy) although its debatable to have incarnation for pve(may change if the raid calls fr it).

Dream of cenarius as heart of the wild is buggd atm.  
What is your frequent spell rotation?pvp

Lifeblooms (always up),rejuvs alot,regrowth(when ever clearcast procs or need direct heals), Swiftmend (when ever its off cd), wildgrowth( if i need hasted aoe heals) and a burst heal cast sequence macro and natures swiftness(depending on the need).
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yeah, I'm very well acquainted with itas my previous wotlk guilds used it.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?I'd say I;m familiar with it.
What is your PVE experience?in MoP(stormstout) --- MSV 6/6 on hunter and resto druid
What is your PVP Experience?in MoP(stormstout)--- Full tyranical geard hunter and part tyranical,part upped malevolent resto druid
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Snappyhunt,Snappystabs, Snappymonk,Vudoomon all being 90s
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWThat's tempting but a huge ship and crew, lots of fuel for the ship and a few cute gals would do Razz
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Seriously?!! well
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well this is a no-brainer fr me as i don't drink Razz

But if its something else that spills then raid first as I can clean it after raid Wink
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:29 am   Post numberPost #2

Positive
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:47 am   Post numberPost #3

positive
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:53 am   Post numberPost #4

Alrighty good to see you don't put high expectations anyway good to have a clue about MoP as well, not being recomended by anyone is fine and being able to stick to the end rather than "guild-hop" is highly appreciated, so a possitive is in order, GL!

Last edited by Ashtongue on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:58 am   Post numberPost #5

Nice application. Positive from me as well. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snappy

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm   Post numberPost #6

Thanks! Cool
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #8

That's a great attitude you have toward guilds. Positive
Back to top Go down
Snappy

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:04 am   Post numberPost #9

Thanks.

Damn hermes strikes molten again.... 2 disasters in a week is pretty hard on the staff.. hope they will get better.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:38 am   Post numberPost #10

As long as they hand out more goodies... am fine.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sat 31 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm   Post numberPost #11

positive for trial
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sat 31 Jan 2015, 5:33 pm   Post numberPost #12

Positive c:
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sat 31 Jan 2015, 9:58 pm   Post numberPost #13

@Trovan wrote:
As long as they hand out more goodies... am fine.

nah trovan no more goodies... just same goodies again cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 2:20 am   Post numberPost #14

Several more possitive votes and you're in! however no clue if the server is on or whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Snappy

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 4:26 am   Post numberPost #15

mmm... cool!

Server still down but they say its ready to deploy and they are just waiting to give staff that's been working day and night form the disaster some rest and to not launch in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 4:30 am   Post numberPost #16

Hope so, pretty much people got jumpy as i see ^-^
Back to top Go down
Snappy

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 5:09 am   Post numberPost #17

"Estimated release time is 6:30am GMT+0" As per forums
Back to top Go down
Raggyballs
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-09-04

Character information
Name: Eubulus
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 11:29 am   Post numberPost #18

Positive
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:03 pm   Post numberPost #19

ill give u a plus, you show commitment even through all that is going on
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:24 pm   Post numberPost #20

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application (accepted) - Snappyheals - Druid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.