HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xddman

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 11:23 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:vladan t.
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7/8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Hello, my name is vladan, most people call me vlada or vlad, i play wow in my free time, i love pellet guns, airsoft guns Razz
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Becouse its a really good guild, from what i heard from my friend
What are your expectations from our guild?dungeons and raids when possible and a friendly community
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yes i am
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?yes i do, im a friend of Gnrfan
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Gnrfan
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)random molten guilds, im not in them becouse i would like a more social guild thank they were
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?i cant think of anything
Character Information
Character Name:Astifly
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:mining and blacksmithing
Talent build/s:current talent build
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#VZG
Why did you choose this build?becouse i think its the best build for me
What is your frequent spell rotation?battle shout, commanding shout, bloodthirst, charge, execute, heroic strike, thunder clap, wild strike
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yes
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?yes
What is your PVE experience?yes
What is your PVP Experience?yes
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Dasenary, Orcintosh and Menry
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWwater, food, and a flaregun
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no, no and no
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?well if it drops on the floor, i would save the raid!
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Thu 29 Jan 2015, 11:44 pm   Post numberPost #2

Not much info about you, but recommended by Gnrfan, so voting positive for sure! GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #3

yes, we are going throw quite hard times with this server outage, playing among friends is one of the main things keeping us together, so Positive.
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm   Post numberPost #4

Caracter Name:Astifly
Character Race: Night Elf

seems to me that ya are in wrong side pal facepalm
come to dark side of the force Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm   Post numberPost #5

Won't even read it if you're alliance cuz I don't wanna waste my time and your time either.
Negative until you won't say that you're actually playing on horde side.
Back to top Go down
xddman1

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

Character name: Astifly
Character Race: Blood Elf
What is your PVE experience? I played dungeons and raids on cataclysim
What is your PVP experience? I played 2v2 Arena and alot of battlegrounds

(Sorry i read Blood elf instead of Night elf aswell as are you experienced in pvp/pve instead of what is your... so i reanswered those)
also it said ""Sorry, but this username has already been taken"". so i had to put something after the nick Razz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 4:10 pm   Post numberPost #7

laugh out loud!

RAZ, you are scarring our applicants!
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 4:37 pm   Post numberPost #8

Razka scared him Laughing

anyway since Gnrfan know you I give my positive for trial.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 5:27 pm   Post numberPost #9

Ok, now I've read the app too cracked up laughing
Can you say a little more about yourself? Like what are you doing right now (no, not reading my comment but for example studying/working/being a hobo on the mighty streets of serbia) and things like that.
For now switching to neutral.

"i would like a more social guild" so be more social! Very Happy
PS.: I'm not scaring people, I'm just efficient and don't want to waste anyones precious time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xddman1

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm   Post numberPost #10

More about myself:
At the moment i am watching a win/fail compilation with my friend on youtube, monday-friday im in school probably till 2/3pm, i spend a lot of time browsing random stuff on the internet like 9gag, vids on yt, from time to time i play battlefield 3/4, csgo, my favorite food is spaghetti, favorite type of drinks are energy drinks, im alot into technology, i cant wait for mincrosoft hololens to come out, i listen to all kinds of music, i dont really have a genre that i listen to, i pretty much listen to everything i like, tv shows that im watching are The Walking Dead, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, i watch anime when i find one that i like, i watched Angel Beats, Sword Art Online and a few more, thats the stuff that was on the top of my head Smile !
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm   Post numberPost #11

Okay, now you can have my positive too. Very Happy
Be proud! You got every kind of vote from me cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:42 pm   Post numberPost #12

Yup. Know him irl c: He's talkative and polite and plays well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:06 pm   Post numberPost #13

gnrfan recommends and seems nice

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #14

Is the applicant still with us ?

Positive btw.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 4:54 pm   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
xddman1

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:10 pm   Post numberPost #16

yup, im still here Smile !
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 9:32 pm   Post numberPost #17

good to know, you only need a couple more + and you will be in
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm   Post numberPost #18

@Gnrfan wrote:
Yup. Know him irl c: He's talkative and polite and plays well Very Happy

Dat's all I need to know. Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 6:23 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior      Post numberPost #20

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Astifly - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.