HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ducky

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 9:15 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Devon
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):-3:30 Newfoundland time
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:My name is Devon, I'm from a rural town in eastern Canada. I play too many video games ranging from TF2 to Civilization, I have a girlfriend who also plays on molten when she can. I am going to college at the moment taking Construction electrician. I enjoy partying and drinking. That's really all there is about me, very lack luster person.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I talked to some friendly folks and some not so friendly. So happens the friendly ones were from Hellguards.
What are your expectations from our guild?I nice guild filled with happy and encouraging people not run down with drama and anguish.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Oh my yes, I love me some pvp much more than a raid.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No sadly
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Katelynne
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I resided in Climax before Mop's launch, then Fellweed during the beginning of Mop. Both have disbanded due to mostly server issues, few of them reside in CCC now.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Not a problem
Anything else you would like to add/share?nope
Character Information
Character Name:Ducky
Character Race:Undead
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:None
Talent build/s:Arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng  http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#TrLKmGTrMKmnKmFLLgAbmE
Why did you choose this build?Because it a fun and casual build that still allows easy damage.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Colossus Slam > Mortal Strike > Overpower > Slam
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?I have no experience with Raid addons.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Nope
What is your PVE experience?I've done dungeons and 1-2 BH on cata.
What is your PVP Experience?I've got 1500's in 2's and enjoy stomping ally in pubs.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )I have Duck a lvl 90 rogue and Tyreese a lvl 90 Dk
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA bottle of 'Morgan, a small bed sheet and some rope.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Pfff ... as long they do not try to take my PC, we are cool.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?NO I DONT, GEEZ
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Throw my monitor into the floor and bust out a one hit macro while lapping up the beer like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Race: Undead
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 5:21 am   Post numberPost #2

Wait, wait...WAIT! What the Fuck?
Haven't you already been accepted? And how did you get younger by 1 year in 2 months????

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t4844-application-accepted-ducky-shaman
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:21 am   Post numberPost #3

So he was 20 then and he's 19 now?

I hope he doesn't vanish in 19 years.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:12 am   Post numberPost #4

@Razkarul wrote:
Wait, wait...WAIT! What the Fuck?
Haven't you already been accepted? And how did you get younger by 1 year in 2 months????

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t4844-application-accepted-ducky-shaman

Some mysterious phenomenon apparently o0
Back to top Go down
Ducky

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 11:12 am   Post numberPost #5

I was told to reapply due to the server shutdown.
I became younger to due the fountain of life or somthin. (typo)
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 11:18 am   Post numberPost #6

Whisper someone in game for an invitation , there won't be any need for a second application.
After that make a forum account using your ingame name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior      Post numberPost #7

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Ducky - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.