HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kubur_bt

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 3:43 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Aleksandar Ilievski
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):UTC +01:00
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Psychology graduate, looking for master study. Interested in cars, bikes, boats and planes. Anything with an engine
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?My main 3 friends play WOW and they are in this guild. It is portrayed to me as a social environment.
What are your expectations from our guild?Friendly environment,
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?babush / bigfatcow / riki
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?babush / bigfatcow / riki
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Olympia, (I was invited to join on the basis they were a more social, there would be a lot of pve and pvp and friendly guild. When I did join I found most of the members moving on to other guilds and that nobody would ever talk to members. If you did needed some help, you might as well ask somebody in the game not in the guild).
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Mostly played pve only now getting more into pvp play.
Character Information
Character Name:Goedo
Character Race:Tauren
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Inscription & Herbalism
Talent build/s:Arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   Double time, Impending Victory, Piercing Howl, Bladestorm, Mass spell reflection & Stormbolt
Why did you choose this build?PVP strong. Since the wipe they gave us pvp gear.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Whirlwind, Mortal strike, Colossus Smash, Sweeping Strike, Heroic Leap(In case of trouble), Rallying Call, Intervene, Spell Reflection & Commanding Shout.  
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?No
What is your PVE experience?Before the wipe I was mainly playing PVE. 370+ I lvl.
What is your PVP Experience?Limited, I am trying to learn, getting good.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Golemio, Ushko, Sovietbear
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Who gives a damn about him! I am in love with Sylvanas already.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWMotorbike, lot of fuel and music
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no, no and no
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Depends, as stated previously raids are not all common if the raid is important I might save the raid if it is not important to the guild then save the beer!
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 4:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

+
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm   Post numberPost #3

Put explanations why you liked the persons application rather than to give only + (applies for everybody)
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:50 am   Post numberPost #4

babush, bigfatcow and riki are from same family Shocked ?

I wait for them responses.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 9:58 am   Post numberPost #5

@deena wrote:

Yes he's my nab real life friend. Same goes with the other two nabs.

He's a cool dude and just started playing wow with us a few months back on cata but didn't apply because he wanted to get the hang of the game first.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:59 am   Post numberPost #6

Positive than. GL.
Back to top Go down
Krvolok
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 11:09 am   Post numberPost #7

Positive!
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Tue 10 Feb 2015, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #8

|Riki| wrote:
@deena wrote:

Yes he's my nab real life friend. Same goes with the other two nabs.

He's a cool dude and just started playing wow with us a few months back on cata but didn't apply because he wanted to get the hang of the game first.

If Pedo aproves den Mizz aproves as well!cheers Voting "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeMoNiCZaBa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character information
Name: Babushh
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 12:05 am   Post numberPost #9

@deena wrote:

We aint from the same family but we went to elementary school together so we know each other for quite some long time. As riki said he is new to the game but he is a fast learner so far Very Happy , and i hope to see him join us so i guess i am voting positive.

P.S. wake up you lazy asses and vote up
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:50 am   Post numberPost #10

I feel like we are accepting people solely cause they have friends and family here.

That being said.. this isn't the place to discuss tht issue. Staying neutral till bfc responds.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 5:02 am   Post numberPost #11

ill have to give here a plus

i trust the judgement of the nabs that can recommend him
Back to top Go down
Aurore
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Character information
Name: Aurorre
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:51 am   Post numberPost #12

Good responce from the "family members" and i liked your apply. + for me.
Btw riki NIISAN Genious!!!
Back to top Go down
Djinn
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character information
Name: Kudlak
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #13

Good mature app, real life friends in the guild, if Riki recommends him its a big positive from me.

Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:00 am   Post numberPost #14

Well Riki and Babush approved...
Nothing else to say then Razz

Positive.
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Sun 15 Feb 2015, 6:53 pm   Post numberPost #15

i love your app , and you have trust ppl like your friends .+ for me !!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior   Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Goedo - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-