HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgt longtooth

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Tue 24 Feb 2015, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:dennis
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):1 hour more thenserver time
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:i m a social player who helps guildies. i play almost every
day after my work. i love pvp
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?im now in random guild and i dont like it. i need skilld team mates
What are your expectations from our guild?some nice good time with guildies
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?yeah ofcourse
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no not jet Razz
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?nope
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)legion of the horde
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?i will
Anything else you would like to add/share?hope i can join
Character Information
Character Name:sgtlongtooth
Character Race:Orc
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:=
Talent build/s:arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   sorry dont know where i can fil my talents
Why did you choose this build?2.2.2.1.1.3
What is your frequent spell rotation?colussus smash
mortal strike
stormbolt
wirlwind
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?yeah
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?im not familiar with addon but i can istal
What is your PVE experience?not so many ant this server
What is your PVP Experience?im pro .. heheh
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )i dont have jet
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWmy phone , weed and whoman
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?no i dont hehe what a question
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?fack this beer man hehehe
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Tue 24 Feb 2015, 9:40 pm   Post numberPost #2

Well where should i start with this one ...

Quote :
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:
Seems like 4-6 to me

Quote :
Time zone (GMT+/-?):1 hour more thenserver time
Alright so gmt +1? I don't know what the server time actually is.

Quote :
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Can you provide info about yourself - not wow related ?

Quote :
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?
What if you don't like it here also , will ya leave? Just saying.

Quote :
Please show us your Build/s from the link given http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng
sorry dont know where i can fil my talents
The link is in the question itself.

Quote :
Why did you choose this build?
We need a valid answer.

Quote :
What is your PVE experience?not so many ant this server
Explain your pve experience on previous servers.

Quote :
What is your PVP Experience?im pro .. heheh
Be serious. What is your pvp experience?

This application is a definite negative , it's better if you remake the application from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Trovan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Character information
Name: Trovan
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Wed 25 Feb 2015, 5:54 am   Post numberPost #3

And the award for poorest application of the century goes to .... suprisingly not this one. What a close one.

Outstanding negative from me. Please consider remaking this app properly if you are still interested in joining this guild.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #4

What the Fuck is this? The worst app i ever saw. Big negative. Wish u more luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #5

Too simple, short and brief yet again we're not accepting robots add some flavor to the application and be more lively and until then Neutral
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Wed 25 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm   Post numberPost #6

All the things that Riki listed + I can't see the coherence between your "im pro .. heheh" PvP experience and your rotation.
That thing that you wrote down as rotation is the typical thing that I see in BGs from every single warr and makes me want to punch my screen just to don't feel embarrassed for playing a warr as my main during cata...
NEGATIVE
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:01 pm   Post numberPost #7

@Proxi wrote:
What the Fuck is this? The worst app i ever saw. Big negative. Wish u more luck next time.

Prox suprisingly it's not the worst one ever.... Read the hunter one -_-
To the app.. negayive from me, really poor app. If u want to join consider Making a new app and plz be more seriuos
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 9:33 am   Post numberPost #8

I agree with all the things guys above said, not gonna waste me time writing them myself...

Negative.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:56 am   Post numberPost #9

A "man of few words" apogee ... that is this application. I am closing this app, it will not pass.

If you really want to join our guild, take a look at the example application, take your time filling it properly and we will disregard this draft.

I am closing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Sgtlongtooth - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.