HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borg1tos

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 12:31 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Alem Rahmanovic
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):My name is Alem, I just got my Bachelor degree in Sports Management, looking forward to start my Master studies soon,I am manager of a hostel in Sarajevo, I've been working here for 3 years now, its an awesome place to meet new people from all around the world and also a good way for a student to get around. I'm a big fan of football and sports in general, I love to travel and explore, big fan of the band The Kooks Very Happy.
I like to help others and meet new people. (hope this is not too long Very Happy)
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I've heard a lot of nice stories about the guild from my friend and coworker Dino, he told me that there's a really friendly atmosphere going on and the people are friendly and helpful.
What are your expectations from our guild?To have fun adventures together in the world of Azeroth
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)I'm helpful and a good teamworker, I'm gonna make food for everyone Very Happy (ingame but also whenever you come to Sarajevo)
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?I like it more that way, I'm not an elitist and I'm still considering WoW to be a game, not a job.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Dino (Kudlak/Sjekac/Djinn)
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?No
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in a guild consisting of 10-20 players, mostly my real life friends back on Ragnaros Wotlk realm, most of them stopped playing WoW including myself, I started playing on Neltharion for a little bit without a guild, but the wipe happened and my friend started playing on Stormstout so I started playing MoP after the wipe.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?I can visit the forums daily.
Anything else you would like to add/share?For the Horde.
Character Information
Character Name:Snajpercic
Character Race:Troll
Character Class:Hunter
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Cooking, Leatherworking, Skinning
Talent build/s:Beastmastery for now, still learning.
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#5rN
Why did you choose this build?Seen it on a guide,has a lot of control and is good for pvp. Maybe I'll change something soon. Also I'm going to find a good pve build.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Pet in/Serpant sting (widows venom)/arcane shot/kill command...
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Not familiar with it but I am willing to learn.
We currently use the Preform AV Enabler addon for 10 man premades which is required. Are you familiar with this addon?Not familiar with this addon, but I will look into it and start using it.
What is your PVE experience?All dungeons and raids in TBC and Wotlk, no experience in Cata and MoP.
What is your PVP Experience?Mostly battlegrounds since I don't like the pressure of the Arena Very Happy
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Not at the moment, figuring out what else to make since I have 4 more instant levelups available ( probably gonna make a rogue and a priest) I will inform you about them soon.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Yes 100% I will be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWGirlfriend, survival kit, sunglasses B)
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?caps only by mistake Very Happy I leave that outside of Azeroth, WoW  relaxes me.
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?This is a hard one, Ill have to multibox this.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #2

Been a while since i read a really good application.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Djinn
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character information
Name: Kudlak
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 12:46 pm   Post numberPost #3

Please don't invite this guy to the guild, hes a Troll (Drakkari) Razz
Joking, hes a good friend of mine.

Positive

Cheers
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:30 pm   Post numberPost #4

A very decent application with a friend inside. Positive
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Thu 26 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #5

A good app with good experience and friend in guild. Clear positive
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 27 Feb 2015, 8:19 am   Post numberPost #6

It's a perfect app, one of the best recently.
You got a friend in this guild, and you are willing to learn.
That's enough for me.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Proxi
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Character information
Name: Proxi
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 27 Feb 2015, 8:44 am   Post numberPost #7

Finally a normal application. Thank u very much and wish u all the best. Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #8

More votes here.
Back to top Go down
Simini
High Council
High Council

Title : Miss Hellguards
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Character information
Name: Simzila
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Sun 01 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #9

Great application! you seem to be a friendly and social person. Positive from me as well. Hope to see you soon in guild! GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:42 am   Post numberPost #10

Nice application and you seem to be friendly. plus the fact that you are willing to learn is really good.

Positive from moi
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm   Post numberPost #11

@deena wrote:
A very decent application with a friend inside. Positive

That! GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkblade
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Character information
Name: Amatereus
Race: Tauren
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 5:24 pm   Post numberPost #12

well filled app .. "positive" for trial
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm   Post numberPost #13

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Snajpercic - Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.