HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackstingg

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Sat 20 Jun 2015, 5:30 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Phillip
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10 being english native, i'd say 8.5-9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT +1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):Uhm studying engineering at the moment, love football and gaming.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I was invited to make an app by Noxius. Seemed like a nice guy, so i said i'd give it a try.
What are your expectations from our guild?Nothing special, i log in couple times a week, play some arena and bg's. Maybe even raid something if there are people for it. Just have fun really.
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)I can do a lot of things, gaming wise, but most importantly i am able to listen and learn. Which is like really rare in wow community.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Perfect actually.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Nope.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Not really, as i said i was invited to make an app, but it's not a recommendation.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)Well i transferred here from Sargeras, was really active in wotlk expansion, hard-core raiding, 3-4 top guilds, was co-leading a small guild on wotlk also.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Should be doable.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Well, i have limited experience in mop raiding, played some dungeons but not more than that. Nowdays i'm mostly doing arenas and bg's , nothing hard-core .
Character Information
Character Name:Blackstingg
Character Race:Tauren
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Jewel/Mining
Talent build/s:Only using arms spec at the moment, since i'm doing pvp. Heard fury is not that bad too, Haven't tested it tho.
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   I'm not currently on my desktop pc so i cannot log in, but i'm using standard arms spec, talents alternating between Bloodbath and Stormbolt.
Those are subject to change depending on the team i'm against, and in pve situation whole spec is subject to change (i do not know if arms is good in pve environment)
Why did you choose this build?Always played arms, love it .
What is your frequent spell rotation?I suppose you mean on boss fights, that i do not know. Haven't really read anything about specs in pve.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yup.
What is your PVE experience?Explained that above, in mop, very limited.
What is your PVP Experience?I have quite a bit of xp in pvp.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Yes i do, priest disc/holy pvp/pve Vanjuddenqt and a couple of others whose names i cannot remember at the moment.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?F*ck him, he will re spawn.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA satelite phone,a battery and a gun. In case the battery runs out and no one answers my calls, i can at least shoot meself.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Huh ?
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Haha i don't drink alcohol anymore so,got  a clear choice there.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Sun 21 Jun 2015, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #2

Casual player who likes to pvp is exactly what I wanna see in our guild's online roster. Btw Phillip u have to know that Noxius (a.k.a. Mave) is everything else but a nice guy... laugh out loud! Overall very decent app plus a proficiency of English above averrage obviously so I'm voting "+" GL! Smile

P.S. Dem op warrs!!! qq
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Sun 21 Jun 2015, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #3

Hmm, interesting player isn't a hardcore raider .. soo isn't QQ-ing for raids (like me Very Happy ). Nice apply for me, will gief ya + GL !
Back to top Go down
Noxius
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-03-17

Character information
Name: Noxius
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Sun 21 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm   Post numberPost #4

Celestials everywhere if I remember right, +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:47 pm   Post numberPost #5

Positive from me.
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:29 am   Post numberPost #6

Even tho i vant trust maves judgement IT seems like a good application and a good player Smile positive from me
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Tue 23 Jun 2015, 3:57 pm   Post numberPost #7

Definately + Hope to see you ingame soon c:
Back to top Go down
Noxius
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-03-17

Character information
Name: Noxius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Fri 26 Jun 2015, 12:05 am   Post numberPost #8

Can someone accept him already?
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior   Fri 26 Jun 2015, 1:15 pm   Post numberPost #9

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Blackstingg - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.