HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinek

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 11:45 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Marcin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7
Time zone (GMT+/-?):+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):I'm a former member of this community while we used to play on Crogge's TBC as paladin Cinek. Started missing WoW a bit and decided to come back. I've just finished studying IT. Starting to look for new job which shouldn't take long. In my free time I like to go biking and running even started to read more books reecntly. I do a lot of cooking. To stress out i go for a walks completely stoned listening to music or play games.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/363/355sec.jpg
What are your expectations from our guild?Join integrated community
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)I assume myself as not bad player with uncommon skills who can definitely help in raiding progress.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Sure
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Probably someone from the TBC Crogge's Server.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)None from this serevr. Hellguards from TBC and some WOTLK.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes
Anything else you would like to add/share?Looking forward to play again with this guild.
Character Information
Character Name:*Not yet decided(downloading WoW)*
Character Race:Blood Elf
Character Class:Mage
Character Level:0
Character Professions:None
Talent build/s:Fire
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   My char made in last 6 months of Cataclysm Retail

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Isaidfreeze/simple
Why did you choose this build?Best damage in PvE
What is your frequent spell rotation?Don't know roatation for MoP yet
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?Humongous
What is your PVP Experience?The same
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWWeed, books and some titties
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?Depends if we raid Garrosh, I would rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Too old for this
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Rather smoke than drink.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #2

Where the hell were you, you Cincin!? I've been trying to contact you while I'm in Poland yet I'm leaving the country soon enough. NOW you show up! What is this application? Come on, you always have a place in here, NOT! Nah, just kidding. Very Happy Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 1:06 pm   Post numberPost #3

Well you know probably some angry Nuksy deleted my account Razz funny stuff, what do you do in Poland? Very Happy
btw on which realm are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 2:02 pm   Post numberPost #4

Right. Very Happy I don't know much about the current realm the guys are playing cause I've been busy with my erasmus in here (which is pretty tough dealing all these sexy girls at once) so I suppose I'm taking a wild guess; Frostwolf.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 3:48 pm   Post numberPost #5

If there's a need for voting again (which I doubt)... + from me. Hellcome back, Cin!
Back to top Go down
Retriputka
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Character information
Name: Retriputka
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #6

Well if that guy is old player from croggie's server Ill gief + for him ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Sun 28 Jun 2015, 4:46 pm   Post numberPost #7

Seems we caught ourselves an old big fish this time laugh out loud!

Welcome back Cin and /slaps ya with a fish because you've been gone too long.

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #8

Hellcome back, Cinek.
Back to top Go down
DrCinek

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Tue 30 Jun 2015, 11:19 am   Post numberPost #9

If you decide to invite I'll be playing with gnome mage DrCinek.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Tue 30 Jun 2015, 12:41 pm   Post numberPost #10

DrCinek wrote:
If you decide to invite I'll be playing with gnome mage DrCinek.

U are on the wrong side Very Happy Try orc
/kill the gnome
Back to top Go down
DrCinek

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Tue 30 Jun 2015, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #11

Wow my bad I meant goblin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Tue 30 Jun 2015, 5:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

I remember u from Crogge even tho I was an ally there Very Happy It's alwayz nice to "meat" ol' facings again! cheers I hope to cya online soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage   Thu 02 Jul 2015, 11:45 am   Post numberPost #13

A fuck this ya accepted now come back already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Cinek - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.