HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floridaa

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Mario
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):I'm playing basketball in free time,i love to listen music like heavy metal,thrash metal and that stuff.Like to watch movies,
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Cause i need some guild to play with,i don't like pugs,and i want to meet some new ppl,i'd like to get some friend and to help guild...
What are your expectations from our guild?Good progress in raids,lot of fun..
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)well, i have been raiding since wotlk and i havent been active all that much in mop so i wanna spend some time with my friends taht are allready in the guild and hopefully make new ones as well.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes I'm totally alright with that...
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes my friends are Chainskull and Gnrfan,we are in the same town,and i go in school with Chainskull
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Gnrfan and Chainskull
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was playing a WOTLK a lot,about 5 years,and i was in guild called Srpski Profesionalci,that guild don't exist anymore,so i decided to play MOP...
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Yes,sure.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Nothing special...
Character Information
Character Name:Floorida
Character Race:Orc
Character Class:Warrior
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Mining/Blacksmithing
Talent build/s:Arms
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#L/8AAALLgPf5AenF
Why did you choose this build?Because it's the most effective build on my item level
What is your frequent spell rotation?charge>colossus smash>mortal strike>overpower>because i have colossus smash debuff,slam before mortal strike comes of cooldown>mortal strike.rinse and repeat,if i somehow don't have a colossus smash debuff i use heroic strike instead of slam.I'll blow cooldowns on deman, depends on teh fight and use other beneficial abilities like Vigilance or Railing cry in tought situations. Also, when i lack rage, which happens sometimes, i'll use battle shout/Berserker rage to get back on track, also heroic leap + charge to get some more if i need, which is not a problem since im speced in DOuble Time. I do that mostly before i burst my cooldown since i want to have as much rage as i can without caping it.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes yes,i know DKP system...
What is your PVE experience?I didn't play so much on MOP but i wash doing TOES and MSV raids..
What is your PVP Experience?I don't like to play pvp a lot,and i dont have arena team right now.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )No,but when i create someone i will inform you.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWlighter,rope,knife
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?None of that.
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?i'll click ankh and crack another.
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 12:25 pm   Post numberPost #2

Yep, know the guy and he is definately Hellguards meterial. + from me !
Back to top Go down
efrata
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 4:17 pm   Post numberPost #3

hi there !! my name is beerfrata and i want to say that any gnr friends is my friend too Wink! and yea u dont like pvp !just great Very Happy you have a big +. btw u said nothing about beer !!strange cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #4

I whould like to see abit more info about u.. But i as Efri Said Any friends of gnr is mah friends, Also we need more active pve players il give ya positive

Feel free to add some extra info tho since it Will give ya bonus from other members
Back to top Go down
Bigtitedbich
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2014-09-20

Character information
Name: Bigtitty
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 5:10 pm   Post numberPost #5

I agree with my m8(rival) Rukie im gn vote + but feel free to add some more personal experiences cya ingame and GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astifly
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 5:19 pm   Post numberPost #6

Played with him alot, positive.
Back to top Go down
Ormhildr
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Gilfair
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 6:32 pm   Post numberPost #7

Positive from me as well. We need MOAR people, guildies recommend you - that's good enough for me. GL with votes.
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Sun 01 Nov 2015, 8:06 pm   Post numberPost #8

I kind of know him aswell, Positive.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Mon 02 Nov 2015, 6:18 pm   Post numberPost #9

Yer app sounds like u know what yer doin. Also I respect Gnr's opinion a lot so I'm gonna vote with "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Razkarul
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Smexy
Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Character information
Name: Zevrik
Class: Monk Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 5:34 am   Post numberPost #10

Will give ya a + cuz of above mentioned reasons.
However, don't use Heroic if you're out of colossus smash, use Overpower. Only use Heroic for ragedump (over 70) cause it takes a lot and it's not on gcd so you can use it with other skills.

PS.: How dare you not pvp?!
Back to top Go down
Floridaa

PostSubject: More about me   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:17 am   Post numberPost #11

Thanks all,i will tell you more about me because you ask for it Very Happy Okej,my favorite band is Black Label Society,my favorite drink is of course a beer,
every summer i spent my in Italy,where lives my father,who also play World of Warcraft.My father taught me to play this game and i love it.Also
i love to spend my time with friends,to have fun,drink beer,or something else.I love motorcycles(choppers) . I named character Floorida,because
i was listen Flo Rida,but not anymore lol,i will change this name as soon as i can,i don't know what else to say about me.. Very Happy
And ye i'm playing pvp but i don't like it so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 3:41 pm   Post numberPost #12

thats more like it friend Smile

also ignore raz pvp cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 6:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

Riki, do your magic plz :p
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Wed 04 Nov 2015, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #14

Yeh, you seem okay, + from me too although I have to add that Mario is quite unusual name in Serbia :o

Btw, how could you be in the guild called "Srpski profesionalci". How could you?!
Back to top Go down
Floridaa

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Wed 04 Nov 2015, 1:07 pm   Post numberPost #15

Yes i know that my name is unusual in my country.. Very Happy
That guild was had a good progress in raids,i mean on Lich King expansion,we killed a Lich King in 10n,25n i heroics we killed just Sindragosa,and
community was great, for real i don't care about name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior   Thu 05 Nov 2015, 4:02 pm   Post numberPost #16

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Floorida - Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-