HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
applecider

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 9:17 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Marcus
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:8-9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):gmt+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):at the moment i go to school, i am almost done there. when i am done there i am going to study to be a doctor. i really enjoy playing football/soccer, going out with my friends and of course playing WoW.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?i just completed a raid with the guild. and i really enjoyed playing with them. they had a good balance between being funny and serious.
What are your expectations from our guild?that it is going to be a polite guild that includes alot of it's guildies and just a nice community in general
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)i think i can contribute in alot of things but i can't say that i can offer something that no other can. because i dont know what the other can offer. but i can offer kindness and be helpful when i can.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?i am very okay with that. i am happy just being in a pve guild that actually can raid.
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?no i do not
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?nedalm and ironmagic maybe. we just did a raid together. as well as 7 other guildies but i do not recall their name
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)i just came back to wow after a long break. and my account was deleted, so i started from scratch and i have just been in random guilds to be quite honest.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?i should be able to visit everyday
Anything else you would like to add/share?looks like a good guild with good people.
Character Information
Character Name:pygo
Character Race:Undead
Character Class:Warlock
Character Level:90
Character Professions:tailoring
Talent build/s:nothing at the moment
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#KmCKXZKXYMOdLLZKXgA1dk
Why did you choose this build?the build is good at dps but can also be endurant and take alot of damage aswell. it is a very balanced build.
What is your frequent spell rotation?i normally apply dots and debuffs and then cast my primary spells. and when i can i cast chaos bolt and shadowburn when i can.
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?no i do not
What is your PVE experience?very much. i used to raid DS HC, BoT hc and all of those
What is your PVP Experience?yes i do. i am normally full conquest gear each season
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )pygx
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWa flying mount. a bucket of KFC and some coca cola
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?not at all. if i use the caps it is not intended
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?save the raid. but i have supernatural reactions so i could do both. but main priority would be the raid
Back to top Go down
Gnrfan
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Character information
Name: Gnrfan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 9:31 pm   Post numberPost #2

Allright, he did well in the raid, listened to our calls and was friendly, so far so good. The app was decent and we need people like this. Positive from me +
Back to top Go down
Bigtitedbich
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2014-09-20

Character information
Name: Bigtitty
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #3

i agree with gnr + from me
Back to top Go down
Ormhildr
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-10-15

Character information
Name: Gilfair
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 9:51 pm   Post numberPost #4

Positive from me. Just raided with him - decent performance and the guy actually listens. Also he seems to fit right in with the group and the general atmosphere. Best of luck with the votes mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elerond
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Character information
Name: Elerond
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 9:59 pm   Post numberPost #5

If Gnr approves him, I do aswell.
App was decent, and by what he wrote, he should fit among us pretty good.

Positive.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Wed 11 Nov 2015, 10:57 pm   Post numberPost #6

Alrighty it seems great so far from what we've read and saw in the MSV run, we do look for members who are mature/well mannered and raidable/willing, we're trying to run a proper guild by the book so unnecessary trashtalk or harassment won't be tolerated if there are any things that concern you about the guild you just need to ask an officer and you'll get more details about what Hellguards is all about.

Also we're still changing/applying some rules raidwise so you'll be in touch with whatever changes happen. If you have to go offline for some time being you can always make a post on it on forum or contact an officer , you won't get removed from the guild during your absence.

You're gonna be a trial for approximately 2 weeks due that time you can raid, share whatever you want etc etc

We're considering adding loot council for permanently use but for now in our guild raids (when we're not pugging) we're using both roll and lootcouncil and discuss about the who needs the most in the raid and who's contributing on whatever charracter.  

As a trail you can tell me what do you think about all of this here or in-game.
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Fri 13 Nov 2015, 9:16 am   Post numberPost #7

well since u listened what we said in raid and performed decently (and ofc u are scandinavian cracked up laughing)

il give ya a positive for sure

tip: look up some guides for MoP destro lock ur build isnt quite optimal Smile (u can also ask me ingame if u want)

Last edited by Runkmuffin on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:19 am   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Lilbabygirl
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2014-03-20

Character information
Name: Katelynne
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:28 pm   Post numberPost #9

I like the guy, he was fun and understanding in raids. It'd be nice to have another member c:

If I can vote then I'd like to say +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #10

Based on comments given above, i'm giving plus as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock   Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:07 pm   Post numberPost #11

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Pygo - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.