HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liamjenn

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Wed 18 Nov 2015, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Liam Jennings
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+2
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):Um, well, I'm currently finishing my first year the NWU-PUK University. It's been really interesting and a fun adjustment - It's here where I first learnt about WoW through a friend. I'm really just happy right now with where I am and what I'm doing. Meeting new people, working on myself, taking each day on and doing the best I can. Haha, lol, I'd love to tell you more, maybe over an email or something?
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?Generally my WoW experience has been amazing but it's been really... lonely. Haha I sound so sad... But yeah, I've been looking for a Guild that I can be apart of that is all about that family vibe y'know? Haha, I was playing and this one character, Laminat, suggested Hellguards if family is what I'm looking for and after I saw your page... Lol, well, here I am!
What are your expectations from our guild?To be a place for friends, to laugh and have fun, to ensure that the World in WoW, isn't so lonely. (Lol, I sound so dramatic)
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)That's really tricky... I'm still very noobish... I don't exactly have the best Horde Character... I also don't really know the game that well... All I can say is that I'm willing. I'm really willing to work hard and help where I can. To try and make a place within the Guild where I can really call it my family; my people. I know it's not much, sorry about that, but if you give me a chance I promise I wont disappoint you.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Haha, of course, I havent even had enough members in my party to enter a raid...
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?No
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Unfortunately not. The only member that knows of me - if they even remember me - is Laminat
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I have no other Guild history besides my current Guild "blizz stole my gf." I don't particularly have a place in the guild (there's 767 members) and it makes me sad because it's just so impersonal. There's nothing wrong per say, I just want something that makes WoW more special, something I can add to, without being just a number.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?During the year, of course. Holidays might be a bit harder because I don't have internet at home. (I play here at my university/college)
Anything else you would like to add/share?Um, I'm really keen to meet people, help out where i can and just have a really good time. I'm really loyal and will really try my best if I got accepted. Haha, hope this doesnt sound too eager.
Character Information
Character Name:Necrozt
Character Race:Undead
Character Class:Warlock
Character Level:60
Character Professions:None yet - still deciding on something practical - I'm only familiar with Insription
Talent build/s:Demonology
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#KXZAAAAAALLUAq5m
Why did you choose this build?Well, so far I chose the class because I really dug the Metamorphosis spell, and the whole Summoning aspect behind the Warlock. That primarily why I choose it, and also because I couldn't decide between destruction and affliction so I choose neither, lol.
What is your frequent spell rotation?I'd send my demon in, then cast corruption, then transition between  Drain Life, Shadowbolt and Soul Fire. Also, depending on my amount of enemies or my health, I'd use Metamorphosis or Summon an Infernal or Doomguard, or use Hand of Gul'dun or Hellfire and just wreck everything! haha
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?No, but I'd love to learn about it.
What is your PVE experience?Um, okay. I have never done a raid, but I have solo'd some dungeons with my other Character who is level 90.
What is your PVP Experience?Nothing with this character, with my other character I have a 90 Druid with Full Tyrannical gear - if that counts haha
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )The only other character I have is that 90 Druid, Necrolis, but he's in the Alliance (That won't destroy my chances, right...?)
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWHmmm, a knife (proper one haha), a kindle that allows me to read, skype and write down my thoughts, and preferably a Horn of Plenty that will always have food available no matter what the islands conditions are. .
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?Haha sorry, I know it's actually serious, but no, I don't think its cool to go around shouting at people if you lost a BG or something. "STUPID NOOBS!!!" Lol, really dude?
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well, it's always heart sore to lose a beer, but who plays WoW with only one can of beer besides them? lol. SAVE THE RAID and crack open a third beer to celebrate!!! (...then get off your ass and clean up the mess)
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Thu 19 Nov 2015, 7:24 am   Post numberPost #2

I liked your app. + from me, GL.
Back to top Go down
Runkmuffin
Overlord
Overlord

Title : Road Runner
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Character information
Name: Runkmuffin
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:10 am   Post numberPost #3

its a really good app the thing is what we are looking for is active pveplayers to progress raid with... since u dont have that mutch experience (any at all) and also is lvl not lvl 90 yet i vote positive for trail. u seem like a serious guy also u have REALLY good english so if u are willing to commit and learn from us u have great chanses Smile

(also from one warlock to another: as soon as u hit 90 forget bout demo! its terrible)
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 9:16 am   Post numberPost #4

+ been leveling with him, can only say positive things about him
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3154
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 11:57 am   Post numberPost #5

Voting plus as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:00 pm   Post numberPost #6

I like chatty ppl a lot and imo u got pretty good attitude so I'm gonna vote "+" GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
liamjenn

PostSubject: Awwww guys   Wed 25 Nov 2015, 3:02 pm   Post numberPost #7

Haha, thanks to all who have given me a positive thumbs up! Really appreciate it! laugh out loud! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Sun 29 Nov 2015, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #8

Positive from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4975
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:09 pm   Post numberPost #9

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock   Today at 9:03 am   Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Necrozt - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.