HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrigIa

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 9:02 am   Post numberPost #1

Personal Information
Name:Stefan Knezevic
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:9
Time zone (GMT+/-?):GMT+1
We would like to get to know our new members,so feel free to pass some information about yourself (Not WoW related):Well there is not much to say about me, I'm just a simple little boy who goes to school and on his free time plays on his PC. I am currently on my third year in high school and i don't have any plans of going to college.
Why do you want to join Hellguards instead of other guilds?I've heard a lot of good stuff about this guild and I would love to be a part of it.
What are your expectations from our guild?Good communication between the members, having fun, helping others out. That's all I guess.
What can you do for our guild that someone else can not? (More like a why should we invite you)I can help out other members with anything they need (will try at least) and I can farm some minerals for them since I have mining 600.
You should know that Hellguards is more of a social guild and NOT a hardcore raiding guild so don't expect raids every day,are you okay with that?Yes
Do you have real life friends/family members in our guild?Yes I do.
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?Vragolan (Frostknight) could recommend me, I know him irl he is a friend of mine.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? (We like facts,no gossip nor trashtalk)I was in a guild called The Balkan Dragons for a long time, the reason i left is just that there is no communication and when there is it's just someone asking for gold. It is a good guild it's just that i would like a guild that communicates.
Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters.Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?Twice a week sure, maybe even more.
Anything else you would like to add/share?Currently I am PVP but in the future I am planning to be PVE so i currently have a bunch of PVP items.
Character Information
Character Name:Krigla
Character Race:Undead
Character Class:Rogue
Character Level:90
Character Professions:Mining (600), Tailoring (490)
Talent build/s:Assassination
Please show us your Build/s from the link given   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng   http://freecode.hu/wowtal2/eng/#KfVAAAAAAAAAA1pR
Why did you choose this build?It's pretty fun to play with it, easy to kill off enemies fast and yeah that't about it.
What is your frequent spell rotation?Ambush>Cheap Shot>Garrote>Mutilate>Rupture
Expose armor>Vendetta/Shadow Blades>Dispatch>Shiv>Envenom...
We currently use the DKP loot distribution system for 10 and 25 man content. Are you familiar with this system?Yes
What is your PVE experience?I played PVE in Wotlk a lot, I've played most of the dungeons and raids from wotlk and before it, but I haven't played much after Wotlk since i didn't play wow for a long time.
What is your PVP Experience?I had an alt in Wotlk that was full PVP and I have played every bg/arena that there is.
Do you have any other characters above lvl 80? ( If so write the names please. If the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild )Stabljika - 90 level hunter that I don't play much on.
Additional Information
1. If the Tauren Chieftain gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO, don't say internet,computer and WoWA sack of goodies for summoning demons to be by my side (don't wanna get lonely), a knife and probably a bit pot.
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?I will beat the crap out of them or die trying.
5. ( First one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?No emotional problems neither like using caps.
6. If we raid Siege of Orgrimmar with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...and we really need your dps to kill Garrosh ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?Well beer is tempting but I think it can wait for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Frostknight
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Character information
Name: Frostknight
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 9:15 am   Post numberPost #2

+ definitely,

he's mine rl friend,we play this game together a lot
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Sat 21 Nov 2015, 12:10 pm   Post numberPost #3

Well i had a small conversation with him ingame. He looked good to me . So voting plus.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #4

Well yer app seems ok imo which usualy aint enough to deserve my positive vote but since yer recommended by a guild member I'm gonna give u ma "+" for a trial. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
KrigIa

PostSubject: Guild application   Mon 23 Nov 2015, 7:10 pm   Post numberPost #5

Ty all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:17 am   Post numberPost #6

positive
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue   Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:09 pm   Post numberPost #7

Hellcome.
Contact any officer in game for an invitation.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game character name.

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
-> Click here to see link <-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue      Post numberPost #8

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Krigla - Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.